Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

70% of women's admitted to judging others by Thier looks but only 31% of men

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
just 31 per cent of male respondents admitted that they would ignore or avoid someone of the opposite sex based upon their looks, compared to a massive 70 per cent of female respondents admitted that they would ignore or avoid the opposite sex because of the way they looked.

Meme gender strikes again.

most men are cucks who are okay with sub3 foids and landwhales

IT won't touch this.
Someone share this to r/IncelswithoutHate, the power-tripping foid mod banned me.

IT won't touch this.
Someone share this to r/IncelswithoutHate, the power-tripping foid mod banned me.
Leave the clowns in their own false reality. We keep providing scientific facts by they continue to ignore us

I am judged by my looks by 100% of foids

Reminder the 30% who said they didn't only meant for avoiding platonic conversation, 100% of women judge men by their looks when it comes to sex and dating.

Women need to stop being so shallow or eventually men will rise up and take their rights away
full

Women need to stop being so shallow or eventually men will rise up and take their rights away
full
how aree things in Findland?? very cucked country??

Everyone judges everyone by their looks. Its human nature and youre larping if you say otherwise

Tbh I feel like part of why I'm here is because I've never lost my standards. I can't help it. Fat women and nonvirgins just make me gag.
not going for landwhales is fine but refusing to fuck sluts is volcel if you have the ability to

not going for landwhales is fine but refusing to fuck sluts is volcel if you have the ability to
Tbqh I lack the desire to fuck sluts. I want a loyal virginal partner to start a wholesome family with many children with.

All foids (except my mom, JFL nah) deserve the Unit 731-treatment. Change my mind..

full
Femoid behavior are their undoing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back