Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

70% of this forum are chad lites who larp as incels

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
After receiving countless DMs from users asking for a rating I have come to the conclusion that a big majority of this forum are chad lites and above average looking people who like larping as incels. I have only got 1 or 2 people who I would consider below average. I am one of the true incels of this forum, fakecels leave

Why do you get DMs from users asking for a rating? I rarely get DMs fml
5FqfZXb
*sadly sips beer in shower*

yeah yeah same old thread ''im the only incel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

Exactly, that's what I'm thinking like why are they even here?

I wouldn't be surprised if some femoids also post here pretending to be incels.

No. I pretty sure 99% of the users haven't gotten laid in the at least the past year barring prostitutes.

OP probably can't rate properly to save his life just like 98% of the userbase.

OP probably can't rate properly to save his life just like 98% of the userbase.

Most ppl here cant rate for shit, maybe @Dekim , the rest not.

After receiving countless DMs from users asking for a rating I have come to the conclusion that a big majority of this forum are chad lites and above average looking people who like larping as incels. I have only got 1 or 2 people who I would consider below average. I am one of the true incels of this forum, fakecels leave

OR............ body dysmorphia fakecels.

Are you the ugly black guy who makes the videos?

I'm one of the 2 people probably.

YES fakecels out so truecels like us can have our own space

70% of this forum rate random incels too high by at least 2 PSL points. I have not single a single chad-lite on this forum, but Lookism has a few.

I'm the only truecel around here being 2/10, I am everything but a larper. Besides I've seen you, you mog me to oblivion.

70% of this forum rate random incels too high by at least 2 PSL points. I have not single a single chad-lite on this forum, but Lookism has a few.
Lookism retards can't even rate. They think Sean O'pry/David Gandy are 10/10s, jfl at rating 6.5/10s a 10. Same with Jordan a 6/10 that gets rated 10/10, jfl.

Lookism retards can't even rate. They think Sean O'pry/David Gandy are 10/10s, jfl at rating 6.5/10s a 10. Same with Jordan a 6/10 that gets rated 10/10, jfl.

Exactly WHO is the retard for rating top male models in the top .0001 percent of looks in their prime as a 10? Even now in their older age, you have to be coping so fucking hard to give any of those guys less than a 7.5. You are exposing your true inability to rate with those statements right there. I guess I can't argue it further with you anymore.

Exactly WHO is the retard for rating top male models in the top .0001 percent of looks in their prime as a 10? Even now in their older age, you have to be coping so fucking hard to give any of those guys less than a 7.5. You are exposing your true inability to rate with those statements right there. I guess I can't argue it further with you anymore.
Found the lookism retard.

Haven't seen the guy, but if you are rating him as Chad, that means he is probably a 5. JFL.
He's a Chad-lite; a literal Orb-lite. But people here (ESPECIALLY lookism retards such as yourself) are quick to call higher-tier normies/Chad-lites a Chad, JFL.

Found the lookism retard.

He's a Chad-lite; a literal Orb-lite. But people here (ESPECIALLY lookism retards such as yourself) are quick to call higher-tier normies/Chad-lites a Chad, JFL.

Orb is a 6. You guys don't get out enough to know what a real 7 or 8 man looks like.

Orb is a 6. You guys don't get out enough to know what a real 7 or 8 man looks like.

Orb is a solid 8/10 in that sexy .GIF of his. Show me your 7s and 8s without using those sub-Chad male models lookism retards like you keep worshipping.

wat

Orb is literally one of the best looking guys I ever saw, yeah he gets mogged by prime Brad Pitt and some male models but he looks like he's been literally pulled out of a video game and rendered into real life.

If he's a 6, most males are 2-3 and have ABSOLUTELY no chance.

wat

Orb is literally one of the best looking guys I ever saw, yeah he gets mogged by prime Brad Pitt and some male models but he looks like he's been literally pulled out of a video game and rendered into real life.

If he's a 6, most males are 2-3 and have ABSOLUTELY no chance.

No, I stand by what I say. You literally have to almost never have been outside to think Orb is one of the best looking males you have ever seen. Orb would get mogged the fuck out on a Friday night out in any major city. Let's also be reminded that he posts on an incel comunity forum and had to run JBW game in Singapoure to find a girlfriend.

I would love to meet both of you guys in my city for a night out - it would be a night of so much FUEL when your world was shattered to its foundations.

I would say 85% percent of males are a 3-5.

No, I stand by what I say. You literally have to almost never have been outside to think Orb is one of the best looking males you have ever seen. Orb would get mogged the fuck out on a Friday night out in any major city. Let's also be reminded that he posts on an incel comunity forum and had to run JBW game in Singapoure to find a girlfriend.

I would love to meet both of you guys in my city for a night out - it would be a night of so much FUEL when your world was shattered to its foundations.

I would say 85% percent of males are a 3-5.

i live in nyc, Orb mogs 98% of males here even the white chads in manhattan.

yup, it's really funny to be honest.

What about FaceandLMS

I sent him my pic for rating and he called me an autist so theres that.
He might be right kek

TBH, I don't understand the rating system at all. Is there somewhere I can learn?

I value my anonymity more than a rating, but I'd like to be able to help rate people without bias.

Why the fuck would an ugly guy send you pics to be rated? If there's any question of whether you are actually ugly or not, then you are not. If you are truly ugly you can't share pics online because you get turned into a meme like that tips fedora guy.

If there's any question of whether you are actually ugly or not, then you are not.
I think they send pics to be like. "Is there hope? can this be saved? can surgery save?"

otherwise, yeah. You should be fully aware if it's over or not from looking in the mirror. I'd say the majority of this forum are either retarded highschool kids who literally are wasting the best years of their life choking on a blackpill they can't even swallow, or mentalcels.

THis is why i'm not interested in rating anybodys pic

I think incel communities are attractive to some non-incels because they're a place where you can keep it real about sex, society, and race without normies flipping out and giving you static.