Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 70 hours in

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Going strong thus far tbh, no major setbacks.

Noticeable effects: The headaches realted on past posts have faded away and are barely noticeable, they went form strong migrianes to barely any pain at all ,but i still take an aspirin to make it go away when i feel it might get stronger again.

My legs hurt quite a lot, mainly the joints of my knees, but thats probably unrelated to the sleep deprivation but due to me sitting in front of my pc for around 60+ hours straigth, I try to get up sometimes and stretch them out from time to time.

The interesting side effects: Good news for schizzocels, audio-visual hallucinations have started, though mild, theyre interesting nonetheless
whenever its quiet, and i turn off my headphones i hear either two things: something i can only compare to someone whispering gibberish to my ear and someone calling my name from a distance. as for visual hallucinations I'm now able to see black shadows on the corner of my eye, they just appear and dissapear quickly, but i can definetely notice them.

as for the coffee problem: I ordered some from Mccafé until i can buy some tomorrow morning.

what I did in these first 70 hours: started and finished watching made in abyss (want to watch the movies now tbhngldedsrs), finished the fallout 2 campaign, did some work on the laptop that the son of a friend of my mom completely thrashed with by downloading pirated games from shady websites.

Tags: @Pengwin @BummerDrummer @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Animecel2D @1m62dtr @Jazavac @Michinomiya Hirohit @TheNEET @WØLF

20 more hours before you meet ER

EI7FlzTUEKAoXn41kHRu4SI4fO2c_OAsxEzRufEzy7uc-tw0D1MEWU-86dEdmoi4U4UHoKf6cC9SGAB9cR3OAP5d0UaEpraLBppEtW9-8haEw7SRgsP3lZ_aVO6gVxIXnLWSBej9CGxzofiJyFmHjP-c3JeJfHizmQc

Bro you need to sleep :giga:

Last edited:
Id like to see you try buddy boyo :feelsBox:
I'll just have to slowly put a pillow behind your head while you're browsing .co, then you'll fall asleep without knowing. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
70 is the most I got to. I kept having micro sleeps and it was during summer so I had a head ache and was warm as fuck and felt sick and nausia

Another thing I had was feel like I'm on MDMA. Eg I would think I'm on my phone messaging someone when I'm just staring at my wall n stuff. Anything I imagined was actually happening. I'd think about scrollin through insta so then I'd hullucinate that I was. @FrailPaleStaleMale you've done MD before I assume. Is this what its like?

I think the reason why it was so bad only 70hrs in was because those 3 days were hot summer days and in the 1st day I ran a ton and played football and in the 2nd day I was swimming.

Same as usual tbh. Coke, heroin, alcohol, cannabis tobacco. That's about it
Damn. Dn know it was that serious. I knew you took bad drugs but I thought that that was in the past and assumed that you only do we'd and alchohol n stuff.

why do drugs when you can just stay awake for 3 days

Na I have to take heroin daily aha. Withdrawls shite.
You should go ER.

Go to the ER like outherebrothers and get free rehab and free flat n everything. Unless u like the drugs and being addicted and the risk of death.

Been there done that. It's pointless. But dying would be a bonus anyway tbh. My life is pointless and shit.
Fairs g. Where do I find where to buy them? I'm completely ostrasized with no connections not even any friends so I don't even know where to get we'd from and I live in a city with tons of it.

Obviously u gotta be vague on where because of ((())) but can u give any hints? I don't know where to start.

I only hit 55 hrs max before my weak bitch body forced itself to sleep. Good luck and keep going if you can.

I only hit 55 hrs max before my weak bitch body forced itself to sleep. Good luck and keep going if you can.
Im still going strong, the weird part i that i dont feel tired, just unmotivated

Going strong thus far tbh, no major setbacks.

Noticeable effects: The headaches realted on past posts have faded away and are barely noticeable, they went form strong migrianes to barely any pain at all ,but i still take an aspirin to make it go away when i feel it might get stronger again.

My legs hurt quite a lot, mainly the joints of my knees, but thats probably unrelated to the sleep deprivation but due to me sitting in front of my pc for around 60+ hours straigth, I try to get up sometimes and stretch them out from time to time.

The interesting side effects: Good news for schizzocels, audio-visual hallucinations have started, though mild, theyre interesting nonetheless
whenever its quiet, and i turn off my headphones i hear either two things: something i can only compare to someone whispering gibberish to my ear and someone calling my name from a distance. as for visual hallucinations I'm now able to see black shadows on the corner of my eye, they just appear and dissapear quickly, but i can definetely notice them.

as for the coffee problem: I ordered some from Mccafé until i can buy some tomorrow morning.

what I did in these first 70 hours: started and finished watching made in abyss (want to watch the movies now tbhngldedsrs), finished the fallout 2 campaign, did some work on the laptop that the son of a friend of my mom completely thrashed with by downloading pirated games from shady websites.

Tags: @Pengwin @BummerDrummer @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Animecel2D @1m62dtr @Jazavac @Michinomiya Hirohit @TheNEET @WØLF
I si

Take a pic of the shadow people
Make a recording of the whispering

Take a pic of the shadow people
Make a recording of the whispering
I already made friends with all of them, mike, the youngest one, is having troubles with his marriage, his whorewife been cheating on him with a bigger, stronger and white shadow.. poor mike :feelscry:

Just
I already made friends with all of them, mike, the youngest one, is having troubles with his marriage, his whorewife been cheating on him with a bigger, stronger and white shadow.. poor mike :feelscry:
be white shadow theory

I guess just ask around. People are eager to sell
Doesnt just asking around for dope dealers arise suspicion? seems kinda like a movie cliche imo, but youre the drugcel (in gta v)

Not really. Pick your spots and you'll easilly find someone. Just gotta take that first step I guess. Plenty of bottom of the barrel dealers are just raring to get customers.
I see

How the fuck have you not passed out tbh :lul:

How the fuck have you not passed out tbh :lul:
I don't really need that much sleep tbh, ever since I was a kid i've only slept like 5-6 hours a day, even less when i strated college, High tolerance i guess

I don't really need that much sleep tbh, ever since I was a kid i've only slept like 5-6 hours a day, even less when i strated college, High tolerance i guess
You say that as if it makes a big difference lol. I haven't slept for around 31 hours now tbh :feelzez:

Have you been just sitting or moving around every now and then and taking a walk? If the former this is very bad. You could end up having permanent tiredness in your legs and a need to always stretch them. It makes you more tired than average with you needing more than 8 hours of sleep in the long term no matter what and severely disrupts your schedule. Terrible if you have to wageslave at some point.
This same thing can happen when you stay up or sit in a chair for long periods of time with your shoes still on.

Bro you need to sleep

Last edited:
Mogs to me to hell and back, I can't even go one day jfl

When you stay up for a long time like this, does it feel fucking amazing when you finally do go to sleep?

Stay strong bro, only 30 hours away from the 100 mark

What’s the point of staying up without drugs or alcohol ? :feelswhat:

How many hours you on now OP? also can you tag me in each update please?

OP died :worryfeels:

good job greycel :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Your hallucinations remind me of a Benadryl high ngl