Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 7 reasons why therapy won't fix your inceldom

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Besides the fact that burgercels risk losing their gun license and being put on government watchlist servers that follow through all 50 states therapy is scam in of itself and I will try to explain in the most concise and upfront way I can

1. Therapists are the most indoctrinated people possible

Psychology class is literally competetion who can recite and comply the most of the curriculum, and those who don't agree with everything soon get kicked out. Those who do comply get kindly rewarded with diploma, bragging rights of being a mind reader and in the case of being a women blue, cyan or pink hair dye

2. Therapists will rather defend their ideology than help

Everyone is unique and special in their own way, until they arrive to therapists cabinet. Then he/she will proceed to treat them all using the same algorythm

3. When they fail they don't get fired

When truck drivers crash they're held accountable, when bankers fail they get arrested (mostly), when chefs burn their meal they get reducted salary or fired, when therapists fail to help, nothing happens

4. They won't help if the solution is "unethical" or "politically incorrect" anyways

Therapists won't dare to tell landwhale that it's fat, nor would tell to someone to fight back bullies, wouldn't tell someone that getting richer can fix many problems, and most likely would lie to you that sex doesn't make you happier

5. No solution, only coping

What I highly suspect would happen is they would tell you to "try dancing, learn a musical insteument, start painting, running or sport" and other various forms of coping and for that reason you don't need to pay or waste your time in therapists cabinet you can go to any place on internet and find better copes than NPC therapists could ever think of

6. Alot of therapists have never solved any actual problem

There are women that have anxiety, stress disorders or emotional vulnurability or any other forms of dick deficiency syndrome, and when you arrive with real problems they won't be able to help

7. Therapists don't like when you come with your problems upfront

Therapists have ego issues where they don't help with problems when you directly ask them to. So instead of helping they will investigate you to figure out another problem that has solution in their psychology textbook, because they are low IQ NPCS incapable of creative thinking to solve a problem by themselves

Last edited:
Dnr but only sex therapy helps

I'm saving this for future arguments against normtards who recommend mindless solutions to serious issues.

Thanks for the thread though

There is therapy working for trauma and stuff and for abused children, what i think is good.

But there is no therapy for lonleyness

Therapy won't fix our inceldom because it's soyciety's fault and our problems are out of our control.

It won't fix it, but it will help you cope with it:bluepill:

Therapy is like having rape instilled into you but consensual
The-rapist

Therapy is blue pulled garbage

Besides the fact that burgercels risk losing their gun license and being put on government watchlist servers that follow through all 50 states therapy is scam in of itself and I will try to explain in the most concise and upfront way I can

Psychology class is literally competetion who can recite and comply the most of the curriculum, and those who don't agree with everything soon get kicked out. Those who do comply get kindly rewarded with diploma, bragging rights of being a mind reader and in the case of being a women blue, cyan or pink hair dye

Everyone is unique and special in their own way, until they arrive to therapists cabinet. Then he/she will proceed to treat them all using the same algorythm

When truck drivers crash they're held accountable, when bankers fail they get arrested (mostly), when chefs burn their meal they get reducted salary or fired, when therapists fail to help, nothing happens

4. They won't help if the solution is "unethical" or "politically incorrect" anyways

Therapists won't dare to tell landwhale that it's fat, nor would tell to someone to fight back bullies, wouldn't tell someone that getting richer can fix many problems, and most likely would lie to you that sex doesn't make you happier

What I highly suspect would happen is they would tell you to "try dancing, learn a musical insteument, start painting, running or sport" and other various forms of coping and for that reason you don't need to pay or waste your time in therapists cabinet you can go to any place on internet and find better copes than NPC therapists could ever think of

There are women that have anxiety, stress disorders or emotional vulnurability or any other forms of dick deficiency syndrome, and when you arrive with real problems they won't be able to help

Therapists have ego issues where they don't help with problems when you directly ask them to. So instead of helping they will investigate you to figure out another problem that has solution in their psychology textbook, because they are low IQ NPCS incapable of creative thinking to solve a problem by themselves
This is all valid.

90% of therapists I went to (and ditched) were bluepilled cucks or clueless foids. The psychology course has one of the lowest average IQs of all academic courses, so it is expected that most of them are useless.

I have, however, found a psychoanalyst who is kinda based. He agrees that sex and money are the basis of well-being, for instance.

I don't see him as the guy who will solve my problems for me, but as someone who helps me understand more about myself and my problems in a way that I'm not a powerless victim of the world nor the punching bag to be bashed for things outside my control (genetics).

It has been a good cope so far.

If you go to therapy, find a high IQ male therapist. Ditch any therapist at the first sign of bluepill bullshit he spews, until you find one who is more based.

Last edited:
Therapy is a scam

tbh bluepilled retards should read this.

Just another strategy to Gaslight and Controll People.

And woman litteraly get Off " to having controll over Others , These sick critters.

i need a special kind of thERapy (in wow)

:feelskek: you have a way with words.

Therapy is often used by loners (boomers, elderly, etc) as a proxy friend.

At best, therapy is going to help you cope. It's not really helpful to us because our problems are completely external and caused by the dating culture and gynocentric society we have in place. We are not the ones that need to be corrected. Can therapy help you get a girlfriend when this is solely her decision and she's heavily influenced society and has infinite options?

Had therapy did nothing in fact it gave me so great ideas. They despite their degrees are dumb SOB

Had therapy did nothing in fact it gave me so great ideas. They despite their degrees are dumb SOB

Oh...Yes, I see.

I'll start thinking of it.

Hi quality thread, pinning this

therapy can’t fix other peoples decisions

Went to state paid therapy after a brain injury it was all they where willing to offer. Basically got treated like garbage by some malicious landwhale every appointment. Even if it was possible for a therapist to help with no downside to them you as an ugly male would never receive it anyway as you are an ugly male so they hate you and at best will only thinnly veil it.

Anyone that's heard a foid talk about doing psychology to "help people" know they're retarded as fuck

It's the exact same foids who make fun of us, no foid therapist will ever be able to help or relate it's a waste of money

everything is looks tbh

(((therapy)))

I used to go to a therapist and it was a fucking peak JFL moment, might post full thread to vent about it.

Long story short after about 5 sessions (i only went cuz she was hot), she came to a realisation, and came up with the perfect solution:

"I think what you need is a girlfriend".

week later: (yes a week later)

"so how is your social life, have you found a girlfriend yet?"

i stopped going after that,

WOW

i felt like i'm in the matrix or it's weird truman show incel edition, what the fuck was that idek

3 is the only one I've found to be incorrect. Therapists and everyone in the mental health industry are under strict rules and obligations, and many play musical chairs with jobs for their entire career. They are under pressure to get results, which is why many therapists refuse to work with people with certain unfixable conditions... like autism, Cluster B disorders.

Otherwise, I agree with this post. Therapy does not work for lonely people, especially men who lack outlets. All forms of therapy at least requires you to have some sort of social life in order to practice the things they suggest. If you don't have social outlets, then their default message is just wageslave or volunteer or effectively cold approach people, and then they'll gaslight you when these options fail and are fruitless efforts.

I specifically had one male therapist that wanted to work with me, because he and my female therapist thought he could help. I told him that unless you can help me find a girlfriend or at least a healthy friendship, this is pointless. Which he replied with, you might as well leave and here's some links for autism.

btw, i still jerk off to that moment because she said it like she really believed it. of course she was just scamming me for money but still.

JFL. Zero understanding from her here. Also this is how easy and perfect her life is. Dating is as easy as breathing for foids.

JFL. Zero understanding from her here. Also this is how easy and perfect her life is. Dating is as easy as breathing for foids.
the number 1 JFL moment of my life

if you saw me sitting in front of her talking you would die of laughter, she was a 8/10 stacy

if you saw me sitting in front of her talking you would die of laughter, she was a 8/10 stacy
I think I would've been completely speachless. How can a psychologist be so inconsiderate and insensitive?! I know women lack empathy, but I'm here thinking she might be psycho or autist. Or that she's making fun of you, which is in line with women's sadism.

Does she have a web page or something? I'm actually curious.

I used to go to a therapist and it was a fucking peak JFL moment, might post full thread to vent about it.

Long story short after about 5 sessions (i only went cuz she was hot), she came to a realisation, and came up with the perfect solution:

i stopped going after that,

WOW

i felt like i'm in the matrix or it's weird truman show incel edition, what the fuck was that idek
Why'd you stop going?

Why'd you stop going?
doxx-prone reasons

I think I would've been completely speachless. How can a psychologist be so inconsiderate and insensitive?! I know women lack empathy, but I'm here thinking she might be psycho or autist. Or that she's making fun of you, which is in line with women's sadism.

Does she have a web page or something? I'm actually curious.
No, shes an attractive, rich woman, from a big city, she lives in an alternate universe where everything is simple, everyone is beautiful, getting into relationships is a matter of going outside and basically trying to talk to whoever you like, you're right it kind of is like some form or autism, because she sees me and she still says all those things, believing they are right, straight to my face and honestly, yes, I was speechless. For a good minute I had no idea how to reply, i had to take my time to process my response.

Therapy is the modern day clergy for the average whore. Points 3 and 4 are the most important though and pretty much sum up all you need to know about why men should avoid it entirely. I remember one therapist that I had where I brought up my contempt for the way certain elements of society are structured during a session and was then looked at like I had seven heads. They operate as if all mental turbulance begins and ends in the mind. The problem with therapy is that it will not fix your material conditions. Forget entirely about metaphysical ones. Literal boomer tier advice of "taking life by the balls" or something is unironically more helpful.

Last edited:
The only valid form of therapy is prostitution and even then, not really.

That post about therapists being the capitalist equivalent of KGB informants is probably the most high IQ thing on this forum.

That post about therapists being the capitalist equivalent of KGB informants is probably the most high IQ thing on this forum.
yeah, thats a good one

I wish I never went to therapy.
Me too, brocel. Me too. A waste of time, and contributed to the desctruction of my brain with antipsychotic + antidepressant medication.

They are under pressure to get results, which is why many therapists refuse to work with people with certain unfixable conditions... like autism, Cluster B disorders.
I never had "positive outcomes/results" when going to therapy; let's say things stayed the same way. You need to know I've been going to "therapy" every X months or so by the age of 12. Now I'm almost 24 and never held a job — and friendless.

At best, therapy is going to help you cope. It's not really helpful to us because our problems are completely external and caused by the dating culture and gynocentric society we have in place. We are not the ones that need to be corrected. Can therapy help you get a girlfriend when this is solely her decision and she's heavily influenced society and has infinite options?
High iq. Inceldom isnt a problem that can be solved by therapy. A lot of the issues we see now are solvable with therapy but not us. How i know for sure thats theres no easy solution is that nobody actually wants to help. Because ultimately they know they cant. So the easy route is to gaslight, spread lies and make incels public enemy #1. If normies could solve inceldom they would have at this point if only to stop the next ER(in video game) and stop the whining and complaining from our end.

Therapy only helps people who don’t have problems realise that they have problems.

@Atavistic Autist It's your magnum opus.

because therapy is only effective for overemotional fags and women. Jewish psyop to make you weak and jewpill you

Based as fuck. Interesting that most therapists and most therapy patients these days are women.

But yeah, back in Reddit days before getting temp banned and giving up on that shit hole it was always hilarious to see the retards talking about what their therapist told them lol. Adjacent to the point but my god do I hate Redditors so fucking much — literally the dumbest group of people cumulatively on planet earth. Yet they think themselves enlightened and anyone that dares disagree with their holiness gets the boot — because that’s how it has to be for their shithole platform to function. Otherwise retardation would get called out, can’t have that.

The absolute fucking irony of commie redditor types calling their opponents the fascists when last time I checked it is THEM who are censoring everyone they don’t like left and right and trying to control the masses. I swear these blue haired fucks don’t even know what the word means (e.g. making us into one/not tolerating opposing points of view in your society).

Last edited:
Therapy is blue pulled garbage
It is — usually people are depressed because they have deep and unmet needs. In our case we already know what the problem is, but nothing will fix it but a real solution. You know, addressing the underlying problem. All therapists can do is try to dupe you into some delusion or pump you full of meds. The whole thing is bullshit tip to tail and people that engage with it are suckers who are getting suckered out of their hard earned money. You’d be better off spending it on some literal whore or copes than the blue pilled trash that is therapy.

Even your own family or acquaintances can probably give more real/genuine advice. Also therapist don’t give a shit about you and will rat you out in a heartbeat. The whole profession is a scam.

It is pretty spot on yeah

Therapy is for fixing imaginary problems like a foid's depression, not real problems like being ugly, short, or autistic.

If you're suffering because of how others treat you there's no personal solution.