Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 7 pages of free Steam Games and I have no fucking clue what to play

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
1st2nd3rd4th

5th6th7th

wtf do I do I'm bored, why do I keep stockpiling games and then rarely playing them? I should jsut stockpile anime. I don't always finish them quick like I used to but it was still a more consistent usage of my storage space to invest in that

Never had this problem on a linux OS since it would never run the steam launcher so I'd be forced to watch anime and be happier for it, I should go back to Lubuntu

there's a reason why they're free :feelsthink:

yume nikki

its a surreal horror game

it has many secrets that haven't been revealed yet

I actually bought some stuff so I should prob be playinf Disgaea and Overlord, but they're console ports so I ended up thinking 'I should wait until I get a USB controller to do these' for ergonomics

wtf do I do I'm bored, why do I keep stockpiling games and then rarely playing them
atleast it's free games
i do this with games i pay for :worryfeels:

atleast it's free games
i do this with games i pay for :worryfeels:
same, I have about 50 games on the PS2 never even touched, at least I bought them used, some of them might not even work for all I know

in Steam terms I think I only bought about a dozen games during sales or because I felt I couldn't do anything else with my money at the time

same, I have about 50 games on the PS2 never even touched, at least I bought them used, some of them might not even work for all I know

in Steam terms I think I only bought about a dozen games during sales or because I felt I couldn't do anything else with my money at the time
i have hundreds of physical console and pc games
probably like half i never played lol

Partially true,free games are 99% of the time trash but there are some big pricetag games that suck and are boring af
wtf do I do I'm bored
Same,nothing interests me atm,i'm waiting for the Callisto Protocol ,Stalker 2 if it doesn't get delayed again and RE4 remake.

i have hundreds of physical console and pc games
probably like half i never played lol
I own two copies of Lilo and Stitch Experiment 626 because they have different covers, haven't played either of them =/

[UWSL]most of the free ones are junk. soda dungeon 1 and 2 are good.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]494 games ive played 359 (79%)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]most of the free ones are junk. soda dungeon 1 and 2 are good.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]494 games ive played 359 (79%)[/UWSL]
getting SD1+2 now, thanks for rec, tell me more stuff

blood hunt ,warzone ,diablo immortal ,hearts tone

These are the best ones

blood hunt ,warzone ,diablo immortal ,hearts tone

These are the best ones

I already play HearthStone and Diablo Immortal as a long-time Blizzard gamer

Blood Hunt is on my to-DL already, think I put it off due to 20GB size but I might have space now

<s>Warzone is 5.69 on steam, not free</s>

cancel that, seems to be some other game w/ same name

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/712230/WARZONE/

looks like you mean this...

for some reason not on steam but I guess I could install it and add it manually to the launcher to keep organized

not big on purely military FPS tho so vampire could be a better amtch

getting SD1+2 now, thanks for rec, tell me more stuff
Played crusaders of the lost idols for a long time decent game
guild quest
heros of havoc
idle champions
idle civilization
shop titans
have the most play time in crusaders, was hopelessly addicted to that game for a long time.

I already play HearthStone and Diablo Immortal as a long-time Blizzard gamer

Blood Hunt is on my to-DL already, think I put it off due to 20GB size but I might have space now

<s>Warzone is 5.69 on steam, not free</s>

cancel that, seems to be some other game w/ same name

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/712230/WARZONE/

looks like you mean this...

for some reason not on steam but I guess I could install it and add it manually to the launcher to keep organized

not big on purely military FPS tho so vampire could be a better amtch

It’s morbin time

guild quest
"early access" = "get involved as it develops"
released Jan 2017, last updated Aug 2017, ugh

at some point they need to just say it's the final version

heros of havoc
cute waifu, will try

idle champions
you clearly have a theme, ever tried "Heroes of Idleon" ? ground that on my tablet a while in the past, not sure if I want to spend PC time on it tho

idle civilization
did that use to be free? is charging 5.69 so no thanks

shop titans
installed, sounds cool

have the most play time in crusaders, was hopelessly addicted to that game for a long time.
what is the appeal in COTLI ?

TurboTax Canada 2020 looks pretty fun :feelzez:

TurboTax Canada 2020 looks pretty fun :feelzez:
lel added that as a reminder to catch up on a couple years of taxes, this and pinning TT to my taskbar so far hasn't worked

the idea is if I finally do it I'll clear some space, as the bux alone don't seem to motivate me even though I know it should

"early access" = "get involved as it develops"
released Jan 2017, last updated Aug 2017, ugh
Same with crusaders been in ea since I started playing it.
just launched it for the first time since 2019 not much has changed
Idle champions of the forgotten realms ate time as well.

My library is mostly medieval/fantasy

Imagine not using fitgirl repacks to get any game for free

first I'm hearing of this, will look into

don't get get desist letters from lawyers who sniff IPs of torrents tho? i would only use direct DLs so no IP exposure

great way to get a virus and nuke your pc.
used kazza back in high school and something else i cant remember the name of. parents got a letter from isp because we were using more data than a small business.
fun times

used kazza back in high school and something else i cant remember the name of. parents got a letter from isp because we were using more data than a small business.
fun times
obviously you need to throttle your upload speeds or remove your file from sharing once you're done downloading it

though that'll ruin your share ratios for services that track it like baka.bt

pretty sure your situation was back when there was data caps on internet, tha'ts becoming rare with many 'unlimited download' times where they're not going to complain about how much data you use

the new threat is IP sniffers on public torrents sending C+D letters to ISP

obviously you need to throttle your upload speeds or remove your file from sharing once you're done downloading it

though that'll ruin your share ratios for services that track it like baka.bt

pretty sure your situation was back when there was data caps on internet, tha'ts becoming rare with many 'unlimited download' times where they're not going to complain about how much data you use

the new threat is IP sniffers on public torrents sending C+D letters to ISP
when i was a kid i had time but no money.
now i have some time and money so i just wait for those big sales and buy the games i want.
only thing i get now is tv shows and movies. not watching commercials nor will i pay for the theater. but the sites i use keep getting shut down, then they come back with a new domain.
hard to keep track of them all

when i was a kid i had time but no money.
now i have some time and money so i just wait for those big sales and buy the games i want.
only thing i get now is tv shows and movies. not watching commercials nor will i pay for the theater
tbh I just like using a TV and recliner for ergonomics/ease so I just wait for movies to televise and PVR them to easily skip commercials

cucked as it is I'd even consider a service like netflix just because of ease of pairing it to a TV even if I don't like their politics, but am holding off for now

the biggest hurdle for me isn't getting the fileso n the PC but just the ergonomics of not being comfortable enough in my PC for hours-long watching, plus it feels like a waste using my expensive processor when cheaper shit like a TV would last longer

tbh I just like using a TV and recliner for ergonomics/ease so I just wait for movies to televise and PVR them to easily skip commercials

cucked as it is I'd even consider a service like netflix just because of ease of pairing it to a TV even if I don't like their politics, but am holding off for now

the biggest hurdle for me isn't getting the fileso n the PC but just the ergonomics of not being comfortable enough in my PC for hours-long watching, plus it feels like a waste using my expensive processor when cheaper shit like a TV would last longer
Cant run an hdmi cable from pc to tv?
Use to sit in the recliner all weekend, xbox on hdmi1, pc on hdmi 2

Cant run an hdmi cable from pc to tv?
Use to sit in the recliner all weekend, xbox on hdmi1, pc on hdmi 2
you're too high-IQ for me bro

actually I should do that, my brain hasn't caught up with modern tech, haven't actually used the HDMI input for my monitor yet still the VGA option, they'll probably stop making those ports

I guess using the VGA for monitor means my HDMI output for PC is free and I wouldn't even need to switch anything

but again it feels like I'm cycling expensive hardware for something a cheaper device could manage, like if I could somehow just transfer the files to some other device

maybe I should refurbish some older PC just for that, playing fixed video prob takes lower PC resources than rendering video games eh?

first I'm hearing of this, will look into

don't get get desist letters from lawyers who sniff IPs of torrents tho? i would only use direct DLs so no IP exposure
There are mirrors to download from file sharing and cloud storage sites like Google Drive.

fun times
Never got a virus if you use to legit website. Don't from the mirror and not the torrent

There are mirrors to download from file sharing and cloud storage sites like Google Drive.
I think the bigger challenge will be figuring what to search there to see if it's worth the space tbh

Read a book, workout, take a nap, or anything else if ur bored

I mean, I don't see what the conundrum is. They're free. Might as well go play something else.

I can't blame you, I know like only 5 games on this list and there all the types of games you play once. The fuck is your steam library bro?

I can't blame you, I know like only 5 games on this list and there all the types of games you play once. The fuck is your steam library bro?
it's even bigger now I keep adding demos and shit

tbh I just will play a demo and delete it in one night, this is ideal because it cuts down on the bloat as opposed to an addictive lasting game which wouldn't clear room

play yume nikki

some free stuff is okay, often demos
The only free game I ever put more than a few hours into was Marble Arena. And that was only because it had a level editor.

Demos are a cock tease, I hate them. You play for twenty minutes, and just when you're getting into it, it cuts you off. Fuck that shit. :feelsUgh:

some free stuff is okay, often demos
Although, I do see Muck in your list of games, there. I've seen it on youtube a few times, and it looks to be pretty fun. Might start there, if you're open to a suggestion. :feelsjuice:

You have some really weird ass games. I see you have crusaders kings 3. It’s a great games and you can easily get lost in it and waste tons of time.

You have some really weird ass games. I see you have crusaders kings 3. It’s a great games and you can easily get lost in it and waste tons of time.
I want to try the weird ones first

I think the bigger challenge will be figuring what to search there to see if it's worth the space tbh
Final fantasy 7 remake, god of war and resident evil 8 were the games I got recently from there

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is a very underrated game and is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already played it.
I stalled out but did enjoy the kicking, though getting timing to kick people before they hit you is tough
nice buxom priness waifu in that too

@Zettacel and @Philistine and @OwnerOpcell and @Words2_live_bye

Chivalry

should I ?

original game apparently only 7gb so easy to make space for

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnv_xXyztWo

gameplay looks decent, I'm sure Chivalry 2 is better but it's only -40% off and is a 35gb install which is steep atm, plus I tend to be a purist about wanting to play games in order, even though I haven't always done it w/ warcraft or doom

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back