Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 7 pages of free Steam Games and I have no fucking clue what to play

@Zettacel and @Philistine and @OwnerOpcell and @Words2_live_bye

View attachment 625500

should I ?

original game apparently only 7gb so easy to make space for

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnv_xXyztWo

gameplay looks decent, I'm sure Chivalry 2 is better but it's only -40% off and is a 35gb install which is steep atm, plus I tend to be a purist about wanting to play games in order, even though I haven't always done it w/ warcraft or doom

Yeah, the first chivalry is great, but I've not played the second one.
Although, personally, I don't see the need to buy the first one, especially if you're deciding between the two.
For example, the second one has a considerably larger active player base. As well as it essentially being an overall upgrade, i.e., just an improved version of the first one.
If you want to be the purest, sure, and if the price, as well as the install size, are factors, then yeah, it would make sense.

View attachment 625500

should I ?

gameplay looks decent, I'm sure Chivalry 2 is better but it's only -40% off and is a 35gb install which is steep atm, plus I tend to be a purist about wanting to play games in order, even though I haven't always done it w/ warcraft or doom

tried it when it first came out sucked at it.
only multiplayer game i was ever good at was world of tanks

Just play on a DSi just like every other "Canadian".

View attachment 625500

should I ?

Chivalry games are based as fuck.
But honestly i still prefer Mount and Blade or Kingdom Come

Just play on a DSi just like every other "Canadian".
not sure what DSI is

Chivalry games are based as fuck.
But honestly i still prefer Mount and Blade or Kingdom Come
MAB was also on sale so grabbed it too

I'm legit worried about my mindset paying money for games, I went a long time without doing that being thrifty saving for some ideal future, every time I do this I feel like I'm giving up on having a future.

It's a Nintendo DS with a camera and without GBA compatibility. Basically a 3DS lite.
been wanting a handheld for power outages and bus trips, maybe I should get one of those used, guess I shouldn't look at the Switch as the only option

been wanting a handheld for power outages and bus trips, maybe I should get one of those used, guess I shouldn't look at the Switch as the only option
I would take the DSi up to "Canada" due to my own autistic reasons (all those years watching Flipnotes back in the late 2000s and early 2010s while watching "Canadian" cartoons.

But really it's better to get a 3DS since it can play more games and you can homebrew it to download ROMs and emulators of old consoles. You can also homebrew a DSi since it also has an SD card slot, but it can't play 3DS games.

If you want to collect physical games, I would go with a GBA.

MAB was also on sale so grabbed it too
i got the humble bundle capcom sale thingy and i got a bunch of cool games for cheap out of it
then i traded my friend Ultra Street Fighter IV for his key of Ion Fury (cause i already had USF4)

i traded my friend Ultra Street Fighter IV for his key of Ion Fury (cause i already had USF4)
how do you trade steam games? is that a thing?
I thought you couldn't gift games you already owned

how do you trade steam games? is that a thing?
I thought you couldn't gift games you already owned
we got our keys through humble bundle

I'm getting really angry looking at these pages and realizing how many offers I missed out on because I was too low-IQ to get involved in gaming communities over the years...

all that 'expired' stuff ... I spent money like a cuck, could've just lurked and played HQ stuff legally for free

makes me wonder if there's some way to go back in time to collect these offers =/

Imagine not using fitgirl repacks to get any game for free
so I'm getting notifications from them but have some concerns

1) the magnet / torrent would expose my IP to copyright troll sniffers who might contact ISP about game theft

2) can't figure out Tapochek.net registration it's all russian

3) the multiupload / zippyshare / bayfiles / onedrive hosting for DDL (safer since does not expose IP) never seems to get added.

Also what tools are there for looking into the database of old games? Is there a master list?

Let it Die is free, somewhat single player game

Realm of the mad god is free to play bullet hell permadeath mmo

Let it Die is free, somewhat single player game
40gb yikes

going to add to my library hopefully I try it sometime in next decade

any idea how often server support dies for these things? not sure how much I should rush it

40gb yikes

going to add to my library hopefully I try it sometime in next decade

any idea how often server support dies for these things? not sure how much I should rush it
It's a somewhat old game. Probably wont die anytime soon at this point, but it's more or less maintenance mode. You still get some events and free shit but nothing so shinny like an active game.

Right now they are having collab event with their new game

I figured out how to do small icons and arrange the free games I've downloaded in terms of install size.

Untested

I deleted some things with annoying-looking titles (all-caps, sequels) and which looked low-effort (didn't even have a thumbnail icon) and managed to free up some GB but I want more space so I can try out a large game or DL some anime.

Untested2

Out of these any recommendations on what I ought to try out (if I beat it fast or it sucks I can delete) or just delete outright because it's shit, or conversely if you think it's something I should keep installed because it has long-term play value.

Untested3

There's not much rhyme or reason to what I prioritized installing, often it's just what I had room for at a particular moment. A lot of better-looking games I didn't download as they were just too big.

Untested4
As much as it seems, it's a drop in the bucket, only 189/590 freebies which I've added to my account so far.

I'm really starting to embrace the reality that I have psychological problems.
Like I fear loss and collect these things for places to run during a mental breakdown.

There's not much compulsion to actually play them, even the ones I've paid for I've barely downloaded.

Seem to take advantage of a lot of zombie game sales. Maybe as I embrace a LDAR outlook and become like a zombie myself there is part of me either rebelling against it or embracing it which manifests in going toward those games.

Realm of the mad god is free to play bullet hell permadeath mmo
:yes::yes::yes:I played this one back when you could play in browser, recently started to replay it after a break, the game has its quirks and such

Also this is a very cool thread I wish I had seen earlier! :feels:

:yes::yes::yes:I played this one back when you could play in browser, recently started to replay it after a break, the game has its quirks and such
I fail at bullet hell stuff

I fail at bullet hell stuff
I think that's the point, unless you're some super gamer who quickly adapts and reacts accordingly to the changing patterns and bullet effects when first encountering them

It takes time until one gets to a comfortable point in a boss fight for example, even though some are tremendously easy and you could tank shots, some require time to get to know the event and it's safe spots/phases

It also isn't for everyone due to the perma death aspect, earlier today I lost a character with decent gear in a not so difficult dungeon just because I dodged left instead of right and collided with an enemy that insta popped me :feelsseriously:

Now that I remember, that is exactly why I took a break from it

GAYmer problems

I think that's the point, unless you're some super gamer who quickly adapts and reacts accordingly to the changing patterns and bullet effects when first encountering them
I did okay trying Archvale demo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back