Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 7 ft Will Be The New Norm

No, it won't! Keep coping!!!!

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am not sure if 2030 is enough time for that but we are certainly heading towards that direction without any breaks.
Roasties will continue to one up each other by banging more and more tallfags and shitting out more tallfag offsprings.
In distant future we will probably have genetically engineered Übermensch UltraChads, who will be 8, 9 feet minimum, specifically tailored for roasties' pleasure. Yes I know, being that tall with current bone structure and muscle composition will have adverse effects , but I doubt roasties would care.

I am not sure if 2030 is enough time for that but we are certainly heading towards that direction without any breaks.
Roasties will continue to one up each other by banging more and more tallfags and shitting out more tallfag offsprings.
In distant future we will probably have genetically engineered Übermensch UltraChads, who will be 8, 9 feet minimum, specifically tailored for roasties' pleasure. Yes I know, being that tall with current bone structure and muscle composition will have adverse effects , but I doubt roasties would care.
Nightmare :feelsohgod:

His problem is his bad face. Honestly I would rather be a foot shorter than him but with a Chad face, rather than 6'8 with an incel face.

abart amk abart

Tis eerie when Fisherian runaway actually applies to filthy humans.
True. 7ft is too tall for humans. Most people who are 7ft tall suffer from long faces (subhuman trait) and terrible posture.

Zoomers are tall so I have no chance by being 5'7
5'7 can only be tolerable if your face is at least Chadlite tier (7/10).

Only some coper friends and family said that I have chad face :lul:
Wait. They told you that you have a Chad face?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL
Family cope is good though. When a family member tells me that I'm handsome, I just say thanks.

They didn't but when I go to endocrinologist last year she said 5'5 is average height for Turkish men :lul:
It probably is for old Turkish men (nutritionpill). The average height for Turkish men now is 5'8.
In Greece, the average height has barely changed. Old men are 5'8 and young men are 5'9.:feelsseriously:

It probably is for old Turkish men (nutritionpill). The average height for Turkish men now is 5'8.
In Greece, the average height has barely changed. Old men are 5'8 and young men are 5'9.:feelsseriously:
Im surrounded by bluepilled army

Zoomers are now 5'11-6 average
I don't think that's true. Generally speaking, when you're shorter than 2-3 inches from someone, it becomes incredibly easy to think that they are giant height or something. From what I've found the average heght for Gen Z Turkish men is 5'9-5'10.

Im surrounded by bluepilled army
Is Turkey incel friendly? I've always wandered if it's the same as it is in Greece. Here, if you are still a virgin over the age of 20, you're done for. Plus there are a lot of Chad LARPers here. Middle Aged guys with beer bellies bragging about their totally real sexual conquests.:feelsseriously:

I don't think that's true. Generally speaking, when you're shorter than 2-3 inches from someone, it becomes incredibly easy to think that they are giant height or something. From what I've found the average heght for Gen Z Turkish men is 5'9-5'10.
I think I have no chance for finding the real love :feelsrope:

Is Turkey incel friendly? I've always wandered if it's the same as it is in Greece. Here, if you are still a virgin over the age of 20, you're done for. Plus there are a lot of Chad LARPers here. Middle Aged guys with beer bellies bragging about their totally real sexual conquests.:feelsseriously:
Turkey WAS incel friendly because of arranged marriage. But there is no arranged marriage right now and check this:

Resim 2021 12 03 194823 1

Turkey WAS incel friendly because of arranged marriage. But there is no arranged marriage right now and check this:

View attachment 642031
Is that for women or for men? There's no way the average Turkish man has had 14 sexual partners. Same for the average Greek man.:feelswhat:

Is that for women or for men? There's no way the average Turkish man has had 14 sexual partners. Same for the average Greek man.:feelswhat:
Its beyond over. Turkish foids became giga whores

Its beyond over. Turkish foids became giga whores
Basically every country that's taken over by feminism is populated by toilets.:feelsseriously:
I've heard middle aged Greek women say that they would never date a bald or fat guy when they are borderline landwhales.:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Basically every country that's taken over by feminism is populated by toilets.:feelsseriously:
I've heard middle aged Greek women say that they would never date a bald or fat guy when they are borderline landwhales.:feelsclown::feelsclown:
I laugh that people who say Turkey is not an incel country

I laugh that people who say Turkey is not an incel country
It's an incel country, but just like the other MENA countries, it's not part of the incel capital of the world. Turks and Arabs have it much better than South and East Asians for example.

BRUTAL LOOK AT THE DUDE ON THE RIGHT....... MOGGPILL @Transcended Trucel IS THAT YOU...ARE YOU THE VIRGIN THAT HE SPEAKS OF IN THE VIDEO

It already is bare minimum

I've already come across Tinder profiles stating height preferences of 7' and above

I'm not surprised

Tis eerie when Fisherian runaway actually applies to filthy humans.
It's a real "JFL" moment to learn that women's brains are wholly short-circuited by something as simple as height, with no seeming upper limit. 6'5 was considered comically tall just a few years ago; now, it's the peak of desirability. There's no reason to believe that modern women's preferences would stop short of 7'.

Yes, it will! COPE cope cope :bluepill::bluepill:
no it wont lol

stupid dumbcels don't understand how runaway selection works:feelsohgod:
when nature sees female selection is getting out hand, it will always correct itself.

female birds selected the males with the biggest feathers, eventually the bird go too bulky and easy to catch. it essentially curbed the population

we don't even know what kind of health conditions will come from 7ft tall humans