Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 7-8/10 is the ideal looks level for a man to enjoy the maximum quality of life in ALL areas of life combined

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
A man's life will be dictated by his looks in the following way:

1-3/10:
  • Too ugly for almost anything in life.
  • Women won't want you for friends or sex.
  • Men won't generally want you for a friend, but you might be able to find some ugly guys with similar interests to hang out with.
4-6/10:
  • The level at which "personality" starts to matter.
  • Women will definitely want you as a friend if you have anything else to offer.
  • Rarely if you work hard you might get a chance for sex.
  • Most guys are at the same level as you so it's easier to make friends and relate.
7-8/10:
  • This is the looks level of most Hollywood actors, eg. Chris Evans (Captain America) or Christian Bale (The Dark Knight).
  • This is good looking enough that most women will want you for any combination of sex, dating, and friendship.
  • Men will look up to you and want you as their friend for social proof and "getting chicks", but they won't be totally intimidated by you.
  • People root for you to succeed in life and generally consider you a "good guy".
>8/10:
  • This is now male model and GigaChad tier.
  • So good looking people start staring IRL and women brag about matching to you on Tinder.
  • Men feel threatened by you, are less likely to be your friend (unless they are at least 7+/10 themselves), and may start sabotaging you due to jealousy.
  • Women feel insecure and ugly around you, can't handle the amount of female attention you get IRL leading to them becoming "volatile".
  • Can get sex easily, but less able to get stable loving relationships.

Conclusion:
I think it is definitely the case that 7-8/10 is the best range of looks for a man to succeed in all areas of life combined. Certainly purely for getting sex, 8+/10 is best. But for getting friendship, popularity, love, respect, and positive attention everywhere in life without too much negatives, 7-8/10 seems like the sweet spot.

I came to this realization based on this thread, where we discussed why most Hollywood actors max out at 7-8/10 and >8/10 for a male actor is rare in movies. I think fundamentally this post best summarizes the reason.

7-8/10 is the ideal, most versatile, and most likable looks range for a man as a whole.

Last edited:
Based on this, I am 1-3/10. It’s over.

High iq.

Of course being male model tier would be best though imo, you can get away with literally anything.

1-3/10:
  • Men won't generally want you for a friend, but you might be able to find some ugly guys with similar interests to hang out with.

Ubber high IQ post but the last one is cope.

I'm a 4, it concords both with my experiences and the ratings i got here and in the looksmax website.

I'd prefer being a 10 than an 7-8. Getting blowjob as I wake up because of my genetic wouldn't be the worse.

I've been rated as a 4, rarely a 5. Only problem is that I'm really mentally ill so women will eventually be turned off by my lack of genuineness in everything due to being completely emotionally crippled.

Great thread mate, the only thing I would consider differente is that the first range should be 1-4/10 and the second 5-6/10

Great thread mate, the only thing I would consider differente is that the first range should be 1-4/10 and the second 5-6/10

No his ratings are correct, im always rated a 4 here and in looksmax but i dont have problem making foid friends

Only if you tried making foid friends and failed
Oh boy have I tried, but after a time I gave up, most of the times they were forced to talk to me for reasons of school activitys , college, or work, when I tried to talk about other non-activity issues, a complete disinterest was what I received, a few times they were straightforward saying "Look, I just want to do this work well and get on with my life, okay?" Ha nice old times

Completely agree. Being a 7-8 male is way superior to being a hot female. You still get to have the validation and sex while enjoying dat dere high T male brain chemistry.

I'd prefer being a 10 than an 7-8. Getting blowjob as I wake up because of my genetic wouldn't be the worse.

This.

Plus as a 10/10 you can easily drop yourself two points to an 8/10 with some looksminning and get all the benefits there too.

Very good post.

>8/10:
  • So good looking people start staring IRL and women brag about matching to you on Tinder.
  • Men feel threatened by you, are less likely to be your friend (unless they are at least 7+/10 themselves), and may start sabotaging you due to jealousy.
  • Women feel insecure and ugly around you, can't handle the amount of female attention you get IRL leading to them becoming "volatile".
This is very high iq.

I ideally want to be as good looking as possible even if it comes with negatives

Really good post OP well done. I love how you don´t exaggerate like most people do because I am sure most would say Christ Evans is a 10/10 or shit like that, so well done on keeping it real.
Women feel insecure and ugly around you, can't handle the amount of female attention you get IRL
I especially like this part, because that is only in this rare occurrence that girls will feel how men feel around girls. But 9+/10 males (Giga Chads) are VERY rare.

I'd love to be 8+/10. The disadvantages you mentioned are marginal compared to the advantages.

have you actually seen this happen to 8-10s IRL OP?

this actually matches my experience well.

I'd rate myself around a 4 in looks and within the 4-6 category over all (I'm pretty successful in most areas of life.) Although I'm incel, I wouldn't say I'm in the 1-3 without hope category (unless you include my mental health, which is a fucking train wreck.)

I know some people want the giga chad life, but I want to get into high 6, low seven range. just being slightly attractive to girls so I can have a relationship is enough, and getting a reasonable level of respect from people would be nice too.

so that's where I'm at and my goals. my experience matches perfectly with this system tbh.

I think i'm 6 but i'm fatcel, i need to become gymcel

Dont forget that if you're 9+ you don't even have to try and get everything handed on a silver platter, thus making you less skillfull. Thus 7-8/10 is indeed best.

Wish you'd gone more in depth because some things that apply to a 6 def don't apply to a 4

i'm a 4 according to this

I'm gonna ignore the rest of your post and assume I'm 8+/10.

I definitely prefer 10/10 over 8/10 though. You can't be too good looking these days.

In my current state. I'm about a 2/10. If I lost weight, might make it to 3/10. As some say, it never began.

4-6/10:
  • Women will definitely want you as a friend if you have anything else to offer.
  • Rarely if you work hard you might get a chance for sex

Personality never matters,females don't need sub8 friends,sex is not allowed for sub8's.

Honestly, I have to agree with the majority here. Even if it has some negatives, I believe that being 10/10 on the physical attractiveness scale would be the best state to exist in. I think other men being intimidated by me looking so good is something I wouldn't mind haha

i don't buy it

how many giga chads exist in real life? under 1000?

and most women think they are 10/10 and deserve giga-chad so it's meaningless

Low IQ, better is always more ideal than worse.

Low IQ, better is always more ideal than worse.

Actually not remotely true. Some examples:

If you have an excessively high IQ you will be at higher risk of social alienation, autistic tendencies, and later age of sexual activity (if you get laid at all).

If you're 6'8" you're actually going to be less attractive and less healthy than if you're 6'.

If you have a 10" dick you're only gonna be able to get 60% of it in and may even have girls refuse to fuck you because they think it will hurt (ask the guys on big dick forums).

It isn't true that more is always better.

Most things come with tradeoffs when you get to the absolute upper limits.

There's no sweet spot and if there is it's 8+/10. Search up Fransiscp Lackowski surrounded by fans on youtube.. all 8+/10 has to do is go outside and women would be thinking about having your dick inside them. The reason u dont see many model actors is because they are busy modeling or fucking stacies so they could get paid by them

There's no sweet spot and if there is it's 8+/10. Search up Fransiscp Lackowski surrounded by fans on youtube.. all 8+/10 has to do is go outside and women would be thinking about having your dick inside them.

Yeah but this is exactly what I'm talking about as a negative.

- Everywhere you go people stare at you constantly.
- Walking down the street, sitting on the subway, at the mall, at work, everyone is constantly staring at you, taking sneaky pics of you.
- Fat and gross chicks are always acting weird around you, trying to hit on you, bump into you, grab you.
- Any girl you might date is constantly insecure and keeps thinking you're cheating on her even if you like her.
- All her friends are constantly trying to break you up so they can get you to themselves.
- Men hate you and don't want you around because they know their girls want to fuck you.

Do you really want that? Why? Do you want to be a "celebrity"? Do you want to deal with people acting crazy around you all the time? Because that's what top tier beauty provokes. People act irrationally around maximum beauty - both men and women.

Personally I'd rather just have life on easy mode but still blend into a crowd when I want. I'd rather have normal positive treatment from everyone without all that weird shit or being such a target.

That's the 7-8/10 range. At 7-8/10 you can still have all the sex you want without any real trouble. Any 7-8/10 can get laid any time he goes to a nightclub for example. Or on Tinder. But you can also have a normal life. And people aren't trying to cut you down 24/7.

You don't need EVERY woman to fuck you. No one has time for that anyway. Sex isn't the only thing in life. You can't fuck tens of thousands of woman so why do you need tens of thousands of women to want to fuck you? It makes no sense. Even the Chaddest Chads only fuck ~50 women in their lives.

I guarantee pretty much everyone gets bored with it after >50 girls. You can do that as easily at 7-8/10 as you can at 8+.

Last edited:

- Walking down the street, sitting on the subway, at the mall, at work, everyone is constantly staring at you, taking sneaky pics of you.
- Fat and gross chicks are always acting weird around you, trying to hit on you, bump into you, grab you.
- Any girl you might date is constantly insecure and keeps thinking you're cheating on her even if you like her.
- All her friends are constantly trying to break you up so they can get you to themselves.
- Men hate you and don't want you around because they know their girls want to fuck you.

Do you really want that? Why? Do you want to be a "celebrity"? Do you want to deal with people acting crazy around you all the time? Because that's what top tier beauty provokes. People act irrationally around maximum beauty - both men and women.

Personally I'd rather just have life on easy mode but still blend into a crowd when I want. I'd rather have normal positive treatment from everyone without all that weird shit or being such a target.

That's the 7-8/10 range. At 7-8/10 you can still have all the sex you want without any real trouble. Any 7-8/10 can get laid any time he goes to a nightclub for example. Or on Tinder. But you can also have a normal life. And people aren't trying to cut you down 24/7.

You don't need EVERY woman to fuck you. No one has time for that anyway. Sex isn't the only thing in life. You can't fuck tens of thousands of woman so why do you need tens of thousands of women to want to fuck you? It makes no sense. Even the Chaddest Chads only fuck ~50 women in their lives.

I guarantee pretty much everyone gets bored with it after >50 girls. You can do that as easily at 7-8/10 as you can at 8+.
Damn thanks for reply,I will read it after I finish wagecucking tbhtbb

Make a female version someone please.

A man's life will be dictated by his looks in the following way:

1-3/10:
4-6/10:
  • Rarely if you work hard you might get a chance for sex.
  • Most guys are at the same level as you so it's easier to make friends and relate.
7-8/10:
  • This is the looks level of most Hollywood actors, eg. Chris Evans (Captain America) or Christian Bale (The Dark Knight).
  • This is good looking enough that most women will want you for any combination of sex, dating, and friendship.
  • Men will look up to you and want you as their friend for social proof and "getting chicks", but they won't be totally intimidated by you.
  • People root for you to succeed in life and generally consider you a "good guy".
>8/10:

Conclusion:
I think it is definitely the case that 7-8/10 is the best range of looks for a man to succeed in all areas of life combined. Certainly purely for getting sex, 8+/10 is best. But for getting friendship, popularity, love, respect, and positive attention everywhere in life without too much negatives, 7-8/10 seems like the sweet spot.

I came to this realization based on this thread, where we discussed why most Hollywood actors max out at 7-8/10 and >8/10 for a male actor is rare in movies. I think fundamentally this post best summarizes the reason.

7-8/10 is the ideal, most versatile, and most likable looks range for a man as a whole.

Sub 1 here mofo.

The way you described 10/10 life sounds utterly orgasmic.
10/10 > 7-8/10

The way you described 10/10 life sounds utterly orgasmic.
10/10 > 7-8/10

I might have said the same when I was younger. But I'm in my 30s and other things are more important to me now. I don't crave fame or attention. I enjoy quiet life to myself with my own pursuits. I like biking. Lifting weights. Music. My work.

None of those things would be enhanced by becoming a 10/10.

Keep in mind many celebrities are very prone to depression and suicidality for the same issues I listed. You can never trust anyone. Everyone is insincere. People constantly want to use you for their own benefits. People lie to you to try to manipulate you. This is the life of a 10/10.

A 7-8/10 gets almost all the same benefits but none of those negatives.

Last edited:

High IQ, too much of anything has its downsides

I might have said the same when I was younger. But I'm in my 30s and other things are more important to me now. I don't crave fame or attention. I enjoy quiet life to myself with my own pursuits. I like biking. Lifting weights. Music. My work.

None of those things would be enhanced by becoming a 10/10.

Keep in mind many celebrities are very prone to depression and suicidality for the same issues I listed. You can never trust anyone. Everyone is insincere. People constantly want to use you for their own benefits. People lie to you to try to manipulate you. This is the life of a 10/10.

A 7-8/10 gets almost all the same benefits but none of those negatives.
I, on the other hand, crave validation, and actually want to be praised by a lot of people. Imagine if I was a 10/10 with the same interests; I could share my experiences and amass a following that praises everything I do. 10/10 celebrities get depression because they've developed Planck length thick skin from constant validation since childhood.

I don't give a fuck if people are not genuine around me. I only want to have a fuckload of children and the ability to influence the masses with my opinions.

More like 8-9. It's over for sub8s.