Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6th grade me’s “The Tale of Despereaux” alternate ending I made for English class

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Alright I’m dead serious this isn’t LARP. This is a real thing I turned in in 6th grade. Here’s a dump of the whole thing from google docs. It got me sent to the counseling office because they thought 12 year old me wanted to join ISIS jfl. I wrote the ISIS people like they were the crocs from Pearls Before Swine because I thought Muslims were all retarded lol. Enjoy:

Introduction
Lots of people have seen the movie Despereaux. But not many have seen the deleted scene…

Despereaux was tired of being a gentleman. He admired Isis’s bravery and obsession with carnage so he decided to join them! “You are small little mouse but you are insane psychopath.” “Welcome to Isis.” His first and last task would be suicide bombing a high risk important target: Princess pea from the kingdom of dor. “You walk in with bomb on chest then since you are small you walk into her mouth and blow her up from the inside.” “Deal!” said an excited despereaux. Finally something worthy of his talents! He set off to dor and arrived at the castle.

The Isis member spoke through a bluetooth:”You hide in soup for soup festival and then you kill.” He snuck in some soup then broke into the castle. “Now go up stairs to room and kill.” He went into princess pea’s room. “Hello die!” “I thought you were a gentleman!” she squealed. “I’m no gentleman princess!” He ran in her mouth and the bomb went off. She and Despereaux both died and Isis’s kill count rose one more victim.
THE END! :(
@FallenPrime This was the thing I was talking about lol

Well written for a 12 year old.