Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6ft5 chadlite openly mocks personalitymaxxers and says he doesn't need a personality

@Gymcelled as much as this guy gets way more respect and admiration than any nonchad male it helps to think of this not as a "chadlite" openly mocking others but as just another tall guy humblebragging and delusionally thinking he earned something @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @ThePopeofCope
I do lose a lot of respect for people who try and double down on a feature they did not earn nor cultivate, but were born with. I respect gymbros who work their asses off for their physique, but that took effort.

@Gymcelled as much as this guy gets way more respect and admiration than any nonchad male it helps to think of this not as a "chadlite" openly mocking others but as just another tall guy humblebragging and delusionally thinking he earned something @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @ThePopeofCope
Chad height + normie/high tier normie face is chadlite to me

576F7A01 E3DD 416D 92B2 4068D135BD2C

why the fuck are people liking this? like what is the psychological motive? for women it makes sense but for men it legitimately borders on cuckoldry to shower a guy with likes and praise solely because he mogs you

They do, but as I said if you're tall you have a massive halo effect, it makes you much more attractive as a guy.
Height is objectively an attractive trait in men. Whereas if you're short it's a huge detriment.
How often do you see "if you're under 6 foot, don't bother" on dating apps?
you must have overdosed on copium

chads and normies in general will always somehow think they deserve their privilege. If they were to admit it, they would have to face the fact that their whole lives have been based on nothing

Chad height + normie/high tier normie face is chadlite to me
Ik but that doesn't mean they should be described in flattering terms. They should be shown as the insecure humblebraggers they really are.

bullets can stop any height
These titans are retarded. They just stand and say I'm 6'5 on repeat while we can aim for their nape
A tallfag is an obnoxious tall dude who brags about his single most attractive trait that all women desire and is not aware of the halo it gives him. they are the women of men.

why the fuck are people liking this? like what is the psychological motive? for women it makes sense but for men it legitimately borders on cuckoldry to shower a guy with likes and praise solely because he mogs you
because he's chad

foids worship him and cucks wish he would fuck their gf

i hate this world