Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6'6, white and normie face = harem of blonde jbs

Your takes are shit, dude in the post IS LITERALLY CHAD, just because he doesn't look like stereotypical giga chad meme doesn't mean he isn't very hot you fucking retard. Describe a situation where you seen a tall ugly dude with a hot bitch, oh wait, you probably describe him as normie tier even though he was probably a solid 8. Bunch of retards in here can't really see if a guy is attractive or not :/

Your takes are shit, dude in the post IS LITERALLY CHAD, just because he doesn't look like stereotypical giga chad meme doesn't mean he isn't very hot you fucking retard. Describe a situation where you seen a tall ugly dude with a hot bitch, oh wait, you probably describe him as normie tier even though he was probably a solid 8. Bunch of retards in here can't really see if a guy is attractive or not :/
chad? with 4/10 face?
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL
now lets see how real chads looks like

You're retarded and never have had a social life of any substance to know that the top guy is very attractive. Just because he doesn't look like top male models of the world with perfect angled photos doesn't mean he's a fucking normie. Top dude has thin hooded eyes, still has a wide jawline, dense enough facial hair, he has a lot of good facial harmony. You're retarded man, keep coping buddy, top guy mogs you heavily. You're low IQ comparing these anglemaxxed photographs of famous male models to him as if that means he's a normie.

You're retarded and never have had a social life of any substance to know that the top guy is very attractive. Just because he doesn't look like top male models of the world with perfect angled photos doesn't mean he's a fucking normie. Top dude has thin hooded eyes, still has a wide jawline, dense enough facial hair, he has a lot of good facial harmony. You're retarded man, keep coping buddy, top guy mogs you heavily. You're low IQ comparing these anglemaxxed photographs of famous male models to him as if that means he's a normie.
you sound like a IT faggot

you sound like a IT faggot
You're just high of copium, he's not a 4/10 face dipshit, 100% of your knowledge of the blackpill is purely internet shit made by retards like you. You'll see how truly over it is if you had a life outside your house which I don't recommend either way but a guy like that would be considered very attractive by most women.

Anecdotal, but I have seen a 5'5 guy in real life who looks better than all of those models. Face is everything when you are at his level, though. Never have I seen a Chad mog him, online or offline. Not Chico. Not Gandy. No one.

Anecdotal, but I have seen a 5'5 guy in real life who looks better than all of those models. Face is everything when you are at his level, though. Never have I seen a Chad mog him, online or offline. Not Chico. Not Gandy. No one.
Yes and that guy slays, I've seen handsome short men slay, I've said this many times. Knew a dude that was 6'4" and very ugly, was a virgin and all the normies laughed at him, meanwhile one of the normies literally had a fat 1/10 bitch he met on tinder whose a whole entire state away. Fucking over.

how do you even exist as a man next to this guy? Even if you jump through all the hoops and hurdles and get yourself a gf as an ascended incel, just walking into a room with this guy destroys it all
It's over for non sexually dimorphic non competitive creatures

I've seen handsome short men slay,
you are such a bluepilled faggot average tranny tear user " short men are slay " :soy::soy::soy:
not even noodlewhores from 3rd country doesn't like manlets JFL
that tallfag was saved by his height and he is not a chad

HEIGHT WILL ALWAYS SAVE YOU

you are such a bluepilled faggot average tranny tear user " short men are slay " :soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 1034073View attachment 1034074not even noodlewhores from 3rd country doesn't like manlets JFL
that tallfag was saved by his height and he is not a chad

HEIGHT WILL ALWAYS SAVE YOU
You're wrong :) have many chad friends who are sub 5'8" that slay. But ight, think what you will. Over regardless.

Shallow apes are the curse of life, these biological machines perpetuate the cycle of competition and pain
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
that's the first correct thing I've heard in awhile

God, this site is fucking stupid sometimes, yes the girls aren't perfect but ANYONE of you would fuck each one in a heart beat, if you really think they're ugly then fucking kys

Secondly this dude is NOT a normie. He has a great facial harmony, clearly a very attractive guy.
Agreed, he has atleast a htn, chad lite facial structure.

>Being a chad is.... Good!
Holy.................... FUCK!

You're wrong :) have many chad friends who are sub 5'8" that slay. But ight, think what you will. Over regardless.
You shouldn't expect much from an imbecil that has an ER avi.

They almost always end up being some retard basement dweller who thinks chad=male model. They are why users dont understand that 5-6/10 men can still get laid with the right amount of effort.

You shouldn't expect much from an imbecil that has an ER avi.

They almost always end up being some retard basement dweller who thinks chad=male model. They are why users dont understand that 5-6/10 men can still get laid with the right amount of effort.
Precisely, the point I'm making is this guy is not ugly, and his height boosts him significantly, but his face is not normie tier, HTN at worst.

EDIT: Just because he doesn't have hollow cheeks or exaggerated features of a male model doesn't mean he's not even a 7, all about facial harmony, that's why you see guys like Michael B Jordan, he doesn't look like a typical male model at all, but he's giga tyrone because of great facial harmony.

Was there a dress code for this concert or something?
you cant enforce a dress code anywhere anymore because it goes against (((feminism))), which is a problem because if you are trying to learn shit in school and you see a shit ton of barely-clothed hot JBs in your classroom, you can't retain information because your lizard brain is active