Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'5 Tyrone gives fashion advice to manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/138zolp/fashion_for_shorter_people/

His post in r/tall:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1373ijv/being_a_tall_man_in_2023/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1373ijv/being_a_tall_man_in_2023/jizsosg/

I did commercial modelling for 4 years
Having 18-year-old coeds touching you and groping sounds fun at first, but eventually, it is not anymore.

Meanwhile his advice to manlets: just dress better bro. You can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Please, God, brutal truck accident resulting in him undergoing full amputation for both legs and being forever rendered a paraplegic cripple only able to move, shit, and eat in a wheelchair or on a bed for the rest of his life. :reeeeee:

post number 100 millions on why tall is always better than being short
i wonder if r/short have a tall moderator, i am sure he might be the reason on why my comments always keep getting deleted when i post them on that place

The fashion post might be helpful for some. The 2nd post was ragefuel to read. Tall chads really will never understand how cucked it is to be short. You have to work 10x harder than them to have an equal chance on top of other factors. The only hope for shortcels is to moneymaxx/statusmaxx.

They really take pleasure in this kind of condescending bullshit, knowing it won't make a different. Virtue-signal/gaslighting as always.

In that second post where he whines about being liked only for being tall he says something like they all say

“I like anime, I do coding, martial arts… these are the things I want to be liked for” etc

I’ve never understood this. Liking anime is not who YOU are. YOU are tall or short, skinny or fat. Anyone can watch anime. What does it mean to be liked for watching anime. Or being liked for enjoying hiking. It doesn’t make any more sense than being liked for your height. I think I’m so blackpilled I can’t even understand the points normies are trying to make anymore

In that second post where he whines about being liked only for being tall he says something like they all say

“I like anime, I do coding, martial arts… these are the things I want to be liked for” etc

I’ve never understood this. Liking anime is not who YOU are. YOU are tall or short, skinny or fat. Anyone can watch anime. What does it mean to be liked for watching anime. Or being liked for enjoying hiking. It doesn’t make any more sense than being liked for your height. I think I’m so blackpilled I can’t even understand the points normies are trying to make anymore
They want to keep this failing civilization up a little longer by using just world fallacy which is just as outdated as the boomers advice.

They want to be liked for their purrsonalitee like in the bluepilled advice they're always giving. But this guy is a Chad so he experiences first-hand that nobody gives a shit about that, hence the cognitive dissonance.

Please, God, brutal truck accident resulting in him undergoing full amputation for both legs and being forever rendered a paraplegic cripple only able to move, shit, and eat in a wheelchair or on a bed for the rest of his life. :reeeeee:
Yes thats what i wish too both hig legs cut so he suffers death is too easy

Clothes don't matter if women hate your genes

I wear the same clothes all the time and wash them on weekends. Nothing special.