Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'4 gook goes to Netherlands and gets heightmogged

6.4ft aint enough anymore, if below give up.

Tall people have big egos until they get mogged:feelshaha:So insecure

From tutorial mode to easy.

I'm 5'6 and this is why I'll never visit the netherlands

Kill the dutch :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: fucking moggers:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:I hate them so much:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Remind me never to go to the Netherlands please. I'll look like a midget and I'm 183cm.

I wish him to enjoy his trip

I hate normies doing content about stupid shit like height. Some people build their whole personality around it.

Wait even in videos from 1 year ago the title mentions his height, normies suck so much

Last edited:
I wish I had a 2 meter father and 180 cm mother this is just unfair :cryfeels:

Tall people have big egos until they get mogged:feelshaha:So insecure
It's because you are not used to being height mogged when you are tall, so when it happens, it's a big deal.

No wonder @gymletethnicel is mentally fucked in the head.

Its mog or be mogged world out there

Lol this guy's entire channel is just him bragging about how tall he is. Like he fucking worked for it. He got lucky and that's all. On top of that he looks like average gook normie so yeah this guy's life difficulty is dev mode.