Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man brings pizza to teen’s house, meets Chris Hansen instead

big deal, 1 billion muslims need the same spread of awareness

1. That is not a child
2. 100% of the heterosexual male population would have an erection if she'd get naked
3. I'd fuck her too

He should have brought the combo supreme pizza, if he did that, they would have forgave him for a slice

191   SoyBooru

oh my god dude... she was an innocent angel... she was 17 years old and 11 months and 29.99 days old... fucking creep

This video is iconic

The guy eating his pizza is such a douche.

kill all agecucks

Do they say how old is she?
She is over 18 but in the online chats where they entrap these morons, they lie and say they are underage. Usually around 13 or 14.

What the heck Jimmy Kimmel totally not cool bro ! ! !

EDP episode when ?

Cuck Hansen is a moral Agecuck retard.

She is over 18 but in the online chats where they entrap these morons, they lie and say they are underage. Usually around 13 or 14.
So he is going to jail even though she is 18?

If an 18+ foid is 'underage' bc they say so, then is a young-looking anime foid actually a 1000 year old dragon goddess if the creators say so, and therefore not pedophilic?

Not into tranime myself, but lifefuel for weebcels if true

If an 18+ foid is 'underage' bc they say so, then is a young-looking anime foid actually a 1000 year old dragon goddess if the creators say so, and therefore not pedophilic?

Not into tranime myself, but lifefuel for weebcels if true
normalfags say calm down it's a drawing when you show your waifu

but if her fictional age is underage, then they start treating it real

:feelstastyman:

@Regenerator

Notice how they cry about lolicon but not shotacon? Shows their true gynocentric colors.
BTW Cuck Hansen cheated on his wife with a woman 20 years younger than him "Young enough to be his daughter"

Notice how they cry about lolicon but not shotacon? Shows their true gynocentric colors.
BTW Cuck Hansen cheated on his wife with a woman 20 years younger than him "Young enough to be his daughter"
I really do hate this world and it's gynocentrism

The foids Chris Hansen uses aren’t even under 18. They are actually over 18 but lie & say that they are younger.

So he is going to jail even though she is 18?
Yes she is over 18 and he is going to jail. There is no underage person involved. Just a grown woman lying online in the chat that she’s under 18.

wasn't this show on the air for years now? how do they still get people to this day
I'm thinking it's fake after one point

Dont sting operations, by civillians, make the suspect exempt from being charged?

Polish (Sokół); Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Rusyn, Belorussian, Croatian, and Slovenian; Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic; also Sokół): from Slavic sokol (Polish sokół) 'falcon', hence a metonymic occupational name for a falconer, or a nickname for someone thought to resemble a falcon.

Imagine having sympathy for a Jew. Hope he rots in jail. His tribe is the reason for much of our suffering.

View attachment 1170866
oh my god dude... she was an innocent angel... she was 17 years old and 11 months and 29.99 days old... fucking creep

Plot twist, He ate pizza with Chris Hansen instead
wasn't this show on the air for years now? how do they still get people to this day
I'm thinking it's fake after one point
AoC laws needs to be repealed world wide
Yes she is over 18 and he is going to jail. There is no underage person involved. Just a grown woman lying online in the chat that she’s under 18.
Ef8dbe7d 45cb 4cbe b418 e3e40d97275c

I like Cheese Pizza!

muh "social purity" and the retarded christian males who believed it was actually about young girls purity.

When the age of marriage went from 13 to 18, girls didnt stop having sex between 13 and 18, they started having it without getting married.

AoC laws is just a giant jewish trick to make sure no males get to marry a virgin female, thus harming the pair bonding.

he only wanted to have pizza with her :feelscry:

Dont sting operations, by civillians, make the suspect exempt from being charged?
Not necessarily, but a lot of them never get a prison sentence due to the nature of the "vigilantes" themselves, and the way they conduct the operations. DAP for example.