Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 6'3 Tallfag raped in prison

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I read a book called Fish: Memoir of a boy In a Man's Prison written by TJ Parsell in which he wrote about his prison experience.

Timothy Parsell went to a Michigan prison in 1978 at age 17. He was 6'3 but only 148 pounds at the time, so he was skinny. Having seen a younger pic of him from that time period, he looked like the typical white Chadlite with brown curly hair. Instead of starting his senior year in high school, he was starting a 4 year prison sentence. He got paroled in 1982 when he was 21.

From his first day in prison, he was targeted because of his looks. The inmates had a saying that said "There's no better joy than a pretty white boy" and TJ was considered pretty. And he was white. In fact, he was later told that when he got off the bus, one of the inmates saw him and told some other inmates "Wait until you see this fine mother fucker that just walked in here".

As he was walking through the cafeteria, he walked past a table and one of the inmates grabbed his ass. When he turned around, the inmates all looked away and laughed. One of them said "That's a pretty mother fucker right there" and another said "I gotta get me some of that". But TJ was too scared to do or say anything.

Some guards saw what had happened and put him in a cell next to the guard station to keep an eye on him. He didn't have any problems since the guards were watching him.

Then he was transferred to another prison called Riverside Penitentiary. His first day he was approached by an inmate nicknamed Chet. Chet seemed friendly at first. The next day, Chet invited TJ to drink with him and some other prisoners. The prisoners brewed their own liquor called Spud Juice.

But they spiked his drink with a drug called Thorazine. While he was drugged, he was raped by Chet, another black inmate nicknamed Red and another black inmate named Eddie. Chet was white. He said that all the inmates who raped him were at least 10 years older than him and looked like all they did was lift weights.

After it happened Red and another inmate named Slide Step flipped a coin to see whose "wife" he would be. Slide Step won the coin toss.

Slide Step was described as being a muscular black inmate who had a scraggly beard. Slide Step, who was 30 years old, was 13 years older than TJ. Slide Step was well respected in the prison and was doing 15-25 years for aggravated assault with intent to do great bodily harm. He was TJ's man and was responsible for protecting TJ from violence and TJ would provide sex and companionship to Slide Step. With Slide Step protecting him, he didn't have to worry about anyone doing anything to him.

A prison wife had as much respect as his man had and since Slide Step was well respected and liked by the other prisoners, TJ was also respected as long as he was with Slide Step. Slide Step also helped run drugs and gambling inside the prison, so he had a lot of money. He would beta bux TJ and buy him whatever he wanted. Slide Step called him "Squeeze".

Shortly after he got with Slide Step, another inmate was still harassing him. So he told Slide Step about it. Slide Step and one of his friends went and beat up the offending inmate.

Here is the real TJ Parsell recounting his experience. He's alot older today

View: https://youtu.be/GERRs5upoN4

How do you know he wasn’t tallcel like me ?poor guy

Imagine getting a 25+ year sentence in prison as an incel. Soooooo over

Is this the shawshank redemption?

That's fucked up, I applaud to him for still being sane, I would probably have broken and done something there and get myself killed there tbh

American prisons r fucking inhumane. I hope america collapses.
This.

And the only “threrapy” that’s ever going to help victims like him is blade therapy for the niggers that raped him preferably in their neck first then genitals and rope therapy afterwards for the Jew bastard politicians that directly enabled and facilitated his rape and so many others by intentionally and maliciously turning America’s prison system into a type of communist gulag torture chamber instead of a house of corrections and rehabilitation which it should be.

Sounds like a reverse gay conversion therapy camp.

This.

And the only “threrapy” that’s ever going to help victims like him is blade therapy for the niggers that raped him preferably in their neck first then genitals and rope therapy afterwards for the Jew bastard politicians that directly enabled and facilitated his rape and so many others by intentionally and maliciously turning America’s prison system into a type of communist gulag torture chamber instead of a house of corrections and rehabilitation which it should be.
Japanese prisons are very safe. However, they are run like super strict military boot camps. The guards control everything and inmates aren't even allowed to talk, except at designated times. And even then, they must talk in a whisper and Japanese is the only language allowed to be spoken.

It's fascinating how Chads, who hold so much social power irl, get immedeatly stripped off of their priveleges once they enter a prison. Being a good-looking faggot won't help you to survive, there is a completely different set of rules and hierarchy.

Last edited:
In his book, he says he actually came out as gay in prison. Today, he lives with his "partner" (another man).

Oh shit, I was only being facetious but it actually did turn him. That isn't a prison term. It's a death sentence.

Then he was transferred to another prison called Riverside Penitentiary. His first day he was approached by an inmate nicknamed Chet. Chet seemed friendly at first. The next day, Chet invited TJ to drink with him and some other prisoners. The prisoners brewed their own liquor called Spud Juice.
This is where I stopped feeling sorry for him. Sorry but everyone knows nothing is free in life, and that goes double in jail. Even if they didn't spike the drink it would have went another way, they'd tell him that he owes them, they'd start giving him snacks, and sneakers and all kinda shit and run up his tab, and then when it gets high enough tell him it's time to pay up.

This always happens to white boys in jail and that's why they're targeted for it. It's like they don't have the common sense to understand that you can't just get all this shit for free. Seriously how privileged are some of these fuckers to think that you can just "enjoy a drink" with some random fucks in prison who you've done nothing for lol.

I would have refused any offer outright because I know that I can't do anything to benefit them in anyway, on top of that I'm not a drinker.

But yeah, I'd rather die than be raped. They'd have to kill me and fuck my corpse.

oh no!

anyway

I read in russian prison how this tall chad bodybuilders are raped.. russian conbict was saying food in prison is bad so they loose all muscles and become like normal people then they get raped..
One person said they had bodybuilder so he needed all those drugs and food to be in shape so he become gay at stay prostitute for convicts not to lose the shape amd get all that food and drugs..