Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6’3” model chad has women throwing themselves at him, but he can’t fuck them all (Proof god is evil or doesn’t exist)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Another classic case of great personality being why women love men. This model chad is not only a face mogger, but he is also a height mogger at 6’3”.

How tf can you believe in a god when you see shit like this? Religious idiots really think God loves everyone equally or that he’s all compassionate. But in reality, if he even exists he definitely wanted some people to live heaven on Earth while others suffer through an unending nightmare.

How tf can you believe in a god when you see shit like this? Religious idiots really think God loves everyone equally or that he’s all compassionate. But in reality, if he even exists he definitely wanted some people to live heaven on Earth while others suffer through an unending nightmare.
life is a test
Also most evils are created by humans and not God. Humans have free will.

The only people that believe that God created all the evil shit are calvinists, and they're heretics anyway

proof that God is good and exist, chad is in touch with God and didn't let pleasure of flesh and degeneracy take over his life

Allah doesnt exist

life is a test
Free will didn’t cause subhuman looks to exist retard, kys.

The only people that believe that God created all the evil shit are calvinists, and they're heretics anyway
No, it’s biblical.
FBDF08AF 18A1 4635 B565 323B9D7B839B

proof that God is good and exist, chad is in touch with God and didn't let pleasure of flesh and degeneracy take over his life
Personality chad strikes again

Looks like the norwood reaper got him

not reading that

I would also be touched by god when i am cumming inside a 10/10 virgin girl.
im not cooming inside a hole with fesikh smell :soy: see guys i cant get what i want so God is not real :soy: but he will be very real when i get the mundane things i want

I really feel this video. I've done so much crazy shit and have done great things that SHOULD have made me rich, but I always have to deal with bullshit from my family's past that keeps me broke and chained. If I hadn't worked so hard in my life then I sure as hell would have ended up dead, in jail or worse. You can give me a million dollars and my life would still be fucked probably due to the sheer amount of random as fuck adversity that I have to face all the goddamn time.

If I had a normal family I would already have my own place, good car and everything a man can dream of besides a girlfriend basically, but every day it seems like my only hope is ending up in a psychiatric facility and rotting for the rest of my days there. Some people were destined to fail in life no matter what the fuck they do.
Why not leave your family?

Not even a chad. Looks like a RTTmaxxed HTN. If anything this is proof that normies can ascend easily if they put in the work

Sounds more like the evils are created by foids.
Every day I grow more and more certain that the vast majority of the problems in this world are created by w*men, condoned by w*men, and perpetrated by w*men.

Sounds more like the evils are created by foids.
Every day I grow more and more certain that the vast majority of the problems in this world are created by w*men, condoned by w*men, and perpetrated by w*men.
God created those foids.

It's hard to tell my mother to go fuck herself when she is literally all I have
Don’t have to tell her to fuck off, just ghost her. Then when you are all on your own, you’ll be forced to make decisions and see how much better or worse it is. You’ll never know unless you try.

If you succeed, you can eventually come back to tell her how she is the reason you were a failure and that you became a success when you went off on your own.

He’s 6’3”
Yeah and if you’re average height you can ascend but not be a slayer like this guy. Not even taking into account the fact that you can liftmax 3 inches and that he may be inflating his height like most models

Yeah and if you’re average height you can ascend but not be a slayer like this guy. Not even taking into account the fact that you can liftmax 3 inches and that he may be inflating his height like most models
Do you think Gandy really isn’t 6’3”?

Do you think Gandy really isn’t 6’3”?
Not sure but I remember making an autistic thread where I analysed model heights and found that Chico was 6’2.5, and O’Pry and Barrett 5’11-6’.

Aren't you a religous jew, or just an ethnic and cultural one?

Not sure but I remember making an autistic thread where I analysed model heights and found that Chico was 6’2.5, and O’Pry and Barrett 5’11-6’.
Jfl, those are pretty much the same as their stated heights though.

Aren't you a religous jew, or just an ethnic and cultural one?
I was religious, until I got blackpilled.

I was religious, until I got blackpilled.
Yes me too, If God exists he is a sadistic monster, imagine watching so much cruelty and not stopping it whilst having the power to, hes a psychopath.

Yes me too, If God exists he is a sadistic monster, imagine watching so much cruelty and not stopping it whilst having the power to, hes a psychopath.
Exactly. I can’t believe there are people here who still thinks an all compassionate and merciful god can exist, yet make ugly people suffer so brutally for nothing they’ve ever done. Uglies are born to suffer.

NYPICHPDPICT000007929413.jpg

kinda wierd looking when lighting and angles aren't there to help him. still a chadlite but his facial features are meh. if he had brown skin he'd be normie tier.

Exactly. I can’t believe there are people here who still thinks an all compassionate and merciful god can exist, yet make ugly people suffer so brutally for nothing they’ve ever done. Uglies are born to suffer.
20230504 150708

People believing in god in 2023 :feelshaha:

life is a test

God is the biggest evil. And if he exists, he deserves a trillion life times of rape and suffering

You don't understand. It's a test. Chad's test is to not succumb to temptation and fuck all the women. Incels test is to not murder chad and women.

You don't understand. It's a test. Chad's test is to not succumb to temptation and fuck all the women. Incels test is to not murder chad and women.
the dark knight batman GIF

Tests all the way to the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back