Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'2 chadcel arrested for taking upskirt pic at the mall

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A police officer reported seeing Andrew Eastburg recording one victim under her skirt on Sunday at about 4:50 p.m. in the three-story mall, at 19501 Biscayne Blvd.

DTGAPHGAE5EO5B4Z223EXPMJ7Q.jpg

When the Aventura officer searched Eastburg’s cell phone with consent, he found over 30 videos saved from July 23 to Aug. 7 of victims at the mall, according to the police report.

“In the videos, it shows the defendant following numerous females, and videoing their buttocks and crotch areas unknowingly as they shopped/walked through the mall,” Officer Jason Williams wrote in his report.

“In the videos, it shows the defendant following numerous females, and videoing their buttocks and crotch areas unknowingly as they shopped/walked through the mall,” Officer Jason Williams wrote in his report.

The Aventura Mall’s security banned Eastburg, who is 6-foot, 2-inches tall, from visiting the property for the next three years, according to the Aventura Police Department.
Eastburg is facing one count of video voyeurism for the case the officer witnessed. That will likely change after detectives process the forensic evidence on his phone.

A police officer reported seeing Andrew Eastburg recording one victim under her skirt on Sunday at about 4:50 p.m. in the three-story mall, at 19501 Biscayne Blvd.

DTGAPHGAE5EO5B4Z223EXPMJ7Q.jpg

When the Aventura officer searched Eastburg’s cell phone with consent, he found over 30 videos saved from July 23 to Aug. 7 of victims at the mall, according to the police report.

The Aventura Mall’s security banned Eastburg, who is 6-foot, 2-inches tall, from visiting the property for the next three years, according to the Aventura Police Department.
Eastburg is facing one count of video voyeurism for the case the officer witnessed. That will likely change after detectives process the forensic evidence on his phone.
Jfl chad doing voyeurism:feelskek:

The fuck ? Why don’t he just ask them ?
I’am sure they’ll be glad to:feelshaha:

Normie are losing it without any pusi :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

It’s why you have take every normies claim of drowning in pusi with a grain of salt

Even undeadchronic turned out to be a short nerdy incel normie

Fucking based. Serves these w*men right for wearing whore clothes. You reap what you sow.

JFL dude is a chad, I think he just wanted to feel adrenaline pumping

It’s why you have take every normies claim of drowning in pusi with a grain of salt

Right. Every normie claims they easily get sex all the time from foids, lol.

The Aventura Mall’s security banned Eastburg from visiting the property for the next three years
Had he been a trucel he woulda been in jail for 3 years.

Idc, he's a tallfag so he can go fuck himself.

Over for aryan chadcels

I thought only we did this

This is @crestfallencel

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
These cunts need to be fucking raped

Wtf is he doing. With his looks he can just cold approach and get what he wants

Even chads can't get pussy nowadays, it's more than over :feelskek:

This is @crestfallencel
tbh
:feelskek: they just randomly segue into his height. article must have been written by a foid

Holy fuck even Chad have to do that?

Jfl what the fuck was that nigga thinking:feelsseriously:??

With my height I don't need a camera to look under their skirts, I'm wondering how I'm not getting arrested just for existing.

This will be my future. Keep your eyes on the news :feelsokman::feelzez:

What the fuck is a "Chadcel"?

Brutal, you can't even take pictures anymore

I bet some of the foids noticed but let him do it since he's Chad-tier. Then some cop busted him probably out of jealousy.

Society is set up in such a way men are really struggling to get any.

Also I’d kill to be this guy, 6,2 young healthy presumably and decent looking… man if I was this guy I’d have a chance of getting someone

tbh

:feelskek: they just randomly segue into his height. article must have been written by a foid

Says dude on the left is a reporter, and woman is "digital journalist", so yeah she probably wrote it. I might send her some hate mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back