Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 61.2 hours into the sleepdeprivationmaxxing experiment

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
so, i decided to count the hours instead of just adding another 24 every time the clock hit midnight, i fee l like this is more accurate tbh

Noticeable effets: same as reported this morning, however, a little before lunch (around 11:20 - noon) i started experiencing blackouts, this is pretty normal since the studies conducted by other people show that blackouts happen around the third day.

the problem is that the first few times that i blacked out i was gone for 5 seconds max, but the last one lasted a little over 10 minutes, the only reason i woke up is because i heard riko from made in abyss screaming on my headphones. So i dont really know if it counts as "no sleep experiment" since I actually feel asleep.
ill leave it up to you to decide if the challenge is broken or if ten minutes are insignificant and that i should carry on.

people that asked to be tagged: @Pengwin @BummerDrummer

if you wish to be tagged in future experiment update threads just ask

but the last one lasted a little over 10 minutes, the only reason i woke up is because i heard riko from made in abyss screaming on my headphones.
:lul:

And I get blackouts just from being too tired in one day brutal

tag me too, I should try this sometimes ngl

I hear after 100 hours of sleep deprivation you get too hear the wisdom of ER himself
I would never try this tbh

tag me next update bro

I hear after 100 hours of sleep deprivation you get too hear the wisdom of ER himself
I would never try this tbh
I look forward to hearing his holyness wisdom

are ur eyes all black and shit

WAKE UP NIGGA!

Can you tag me pls

Did you experience any hallucinations so far? I heard some people get them from sleep deprivation.
Also, tag me when you make an update tbh.

bruh tag me you nigger

u gonna die bro

And the goal of this is... ?

are ur eyes all black and shit
Kinda, but I've always had baggy eyes tbh
Did you experience any hallucinations so far? I heard some people get them from sleep deprivation.
Also, tag me when you make an update tbh.
I read that sleep deprivation starts at the 5th day so I'm still 48+ hours away tbh, it'll be interesting to see what kind of hallucinations I get tbh
And the goal of this is... ?
There is none, I just wanted to test this.
bruh tag me you nigger
WAKE UP NIGGA!

Can you tag me pls
tag me next update bro
tag me too, I should try this sometimes ngl
tag me, bro
interesting experiment

tag me when you make an update tbh.
Alright, ill remember to tag you all next update :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Don’t fall asleep like the 10 min thing

Sleep is the best part of life.

Keep going. I'm curious to see what happens.

Try making yourself dizzy. It will feel weird, almost like it makes you more focused for a little while.

BTW this is very dangerous, I hope you don't have any weapons nearby, and dont live on a high balcony.

Try making yourself dizzy. It will feel weird, almost like it makes you more focused for a little while.

BTW this is very dangerous, I hope you don't have any weapons nearby, and dont live on a high balcony.
I live on the 14th floor jfl

Tenor
Snow white disney gifs NVo3X8
PerfumedWellmadeGrassspider small
D5d07001458783bbb4fd4a18c650e14f
Ebb2533fc574395a36c18c2795516d6b

tag me boyo can you die from this