Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6'0 is manlet tier now

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
if you really think you impress the modern foid with 6'0 you are delusional

6'0 isn't going to impress a foid but it's not manlet-tier in any place in the world. 2023fag IQ in full display.

if you really think you impress the modern foid with 6'0 you are delusional
Can’t 6’0 lie though, can’t you just say 6’2? Most women are like 5’2 they are not gonna be able to tell

I'm just below 6'0 and I feel really short I can't even imagine how hard life must be for my fellow Incels even shorter than me.

Can’t 6’0 lie though, can’t you just say 6’2? Most women are like 5’2 they are not gonna be able to tell
When it comes too looks women are bloody Sherlock Holmes.

Braincels.is

Cope, they will compare you with their brothers or millions of exes

6'0 is the dating minimum requirement for online dating honestly yeah, don't even bother with dating apps if you are not 6'0

6'3 is where tallfags start. At 5'10 - 6'2 you are just avarage. You won't get rejected solely for height probably, but you literally cannot call yourself tall. Not to mention zoomers are 6'0 on avarage in most of Europe anyways.