Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 6 year old afghan girl snatched from her mother and married off to a 60 year old.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44323
  • Start date
now that's fucked up shit

not very pc in those comments

Yeah, pedophiles are disgusting. They use Islam to rape children. Faggots:feelswhat:
Yeah, this time we're talking about actual children. Fucking hell

It’s the mothers fault, she terrifies the kid by going crazy herself and acting as if her daughter is about to get slaughtered. Kids don’t know what’s right and what’s wrong. They only follow their parents, mostly their mother.

Yet nobody protested when young boys were being prostituted by the Taliban.

6yo is way too young to get married and getting fucked. This is indeed fucked up.

He should have at least waited for her to reach puberty.

Yeah, this time we're talking about actual children. Fucking hell
True. We are literally talking about a 6 year old :feelswhat:

Yet nobody protested when young boys were being prostituted by the Taliban.
true many of em are raped daily and no one cares. in fact I remember reading they have raped more boys than girls

if 60 year old faggots marries to 6 year old foids whom will the kids marry once they grow up. They use religion as a veil to have sex with kids.

I hope JewUSA drops a bomb over this 60 y pedophile

I am glad to see that most users completely disagree with this act. The trolls haven't taken over, yet. Truly revolting video.

Western muslim whores will cherrypick shit like this to justify their abandonment of religion in favor of the cock carousel.

now that's fucked up shit

Why do you give me infiltrator vibes? Given your join date this thread looks like a big bait, so go fuck yourself. :feelsaww:
@BlkPillPres thoughts? I believe you are somewhat a fan of Islam and arranged/forced marriages correct? Also the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, married a 6 year old (waited til 9 to bang doe).

Do you think this is whiteknighting behavior? The other dude got a moderation though, not the person expressing disgust at the forced marriage.

He should have at least waited for her to reach puberty.
Muhammad waited a few years to consummate, maybe this dude will as well.

Do you think this is whiteknighting behavior? The other dude got a moderation though, not the person expressing disgust at the forced marriage.
Just in case it isn't obvious yet: my non-moderation essentially comes from me being annoyed by everyone only thinking in extremes

"If YOU thINk mArrYING a 6 YEarS OlD iS PeDophiLIa yOu'RE a SOy :soy::soy::soy:"

People know no moderation, even on this fucking forum.
Binary reasonings can help to reason faster, but the bare minimum is that you shouldn't lose any information when doing so. In the present case, nuances should clearly be made.

this thread: ":soy:NOT THE CHILDERINOOOOS!!!!"
Obviously (literal) pedophilia (like this) is fucked and gay but what's the difference between defending this and an adult? She's a future whore anyway

Also this is definitely an infiltrator baiting for reactions to post

Just in case it isn't obvious yet: my non-moderation essentially comes from me being annoyed by everyone only thinking in extremes

"If YOU thINk mArrYING a 6 YEarS OlD iS PeDophiLIa yOu'RE a SOy :soy::soy::soy:"

People know no moderation, even on this fucking forum.
Binary reasonings can help to reason faster, but the bare minimum is that you shouldn't lose any information when doing so. In the present case, nuances should clearly be made.
I would have to say your non moderation (and the other user's moderation), has more to do with the anti-pedo policy of the forum, not necessarily extremes. I feel like other extreme cases wouldn't be dealt with in the exact same way. That's my guess. I bet if I looked around hard enough I could examples of such extremes being let off the hook, although that's not super important rn.
Obviously (literal) pedophilia (like this) is fucked and gay but what's the difference between defending this and an adult? She's a future whore anyway
People are programmed to respond to certain stimuli in a certain way, its subconscious from their social conditioning. In those Muslim countries this is seen as normal so most don't get upset.

I would have to say your non moderation (and the other user's moderation), has more to do with the anti-pedo policy of the forum, not necessarily extremes. I feel like other extreme cases wouldn't be dealt with in the exact same way. That's my guess. I bet if I looked around hard enough I could examples of such extremes being let off the hook, although that's not super important rn.
I already got warnings in the past for saying some brutal shit about torture (like I was doing it, which is obviously against the rules). Actually, and believe me or not, I am moderate :feelshaha: Way more than in the past. I was an edgy sack of shit who couldn't handle the truth and always reacted violently.

Your last sentence is most likely correct, so don't bother searching lol. However it's not like I'm a radar or something and I won't react to every single thread like this one :feelskek:

She needs a spankings!

I'm 60!

Whereas my dishwasher?
Whereas my washing machine?
Whereas my autobroom?
Whereas my chef?

Whereas my food chewer? (Live dentures)

Mohammed! Mohammed! Why hast thou forsaken me?

- in Islamcraft

Islammaxxxing can make you ascend as an incel I guess :feelsaww:

if 60 year old faggots marries to 6 year old foids whom will the kids marry once they grow up.
His daughters. You see that's the thing, you're supposed to have a positive birth rate and a lot of children, because the "courtship model" is naturally a pyramid scheme. That is the natural system of courtship before feminism came in and fucked up male vs female dynamics. In the past women would usually marry older men with resources, those men would then have daughters, and the boys from his wife's age group (that are now older men) would then marry his daughters, and on and on it goes.

The men that get young wives end up creating the daughters of the future that become the young wives of the next generation of males.

This systems works so long as we keep reproducing.

In fact it's the most fair system, because it's not women having the option to choose Chad, every man has a potential chance, because as men age, they gain more resources and status (if they work towards that goal and don't LDAR like some of the retards on this forum).

So whether it takes you till your 30's or your 40's, you won't feel any sense of "panic", because you know there's a young virgin wife waiting for you at the end of your trials.

Men don't have the same biological clock as women, we can impregnate women well into our 60's (if we stay healthy). Women lose 90% of their eggs by the age of 35 and from the age of 30 it's considered a geriatric pregnancy with risks of mental and physical defects for the child.

You've been deluded by modern western standards and you think it's normal for boys and girls to "choose" their partners, but it's that very dynamic that CREATES THE COCK CAROUSEL.

In the past men had to go to a woman's father and ask for permission to marry her or court her, and ONLY THEN could he marry her or pursue her.

Fathers don't pick husbands based on "Chad face" and "6ft+ or nothing" lol. That very father was once the guy trying to get married. He's going to choose based on resources, work ethic, family background, etc.

They use religion as a veil to have sex with kids.
Religion itself is a veil to do many things.

Nah 6 is too young. If she was like 13 thatd be better tbh
:feelskek:

The irony. You say one age is too young, and then you give another age that most people today would say is also too young.

Don't also forget that "too young" for normies also depends on the man's age. Even an 18 year old would be classified as too young for a 60 year old man by normies standards.

View attachment 640948

@BlkPillPres thoughts? I believe you are somewhat a fan of Islam and arranged/forced marriages correct? Also the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, married a 6 year old (waited til 9 to bang doe).

My response to this thread:
Also this is definitely an infiltrator baiting for reactions to post

Last edited:
Who really care what happen in literal nowhere :fuk:

6yo is way too young to get married and getting fucked. This is indeed fucked up.
Yeah. If she was 16, I wouldn't care. But 6 is a child.

Personally, if I ever have a daughter, I would do the same thing. Rather marry her off at a young age, then have one more mouth to feed.

Typical mooslim behaviour

Personally, if I ever have a daughter, I would do the same thing. Rather marry her off at a young age, then have one more mouth to feed.
Too bad I live in a "Soyciety" and why I plan on moving eventually.

Fathers don't pick husbands based on "Chad face" and "6ft+ or nothing" lol. That very father was once the guy trying to get married. He's going to choose based on resources, work ethic, family background, etc.
This same happens in India when you go into a arranged marriage. It is based on the theory of redpill once you got status and money girl’s families come to your parents for marriage or vice versa but nowadays only a few arrange marriage works because of the whore nature of foids.
And I understood the first part.