Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 6 year old afghan girl snatched from her mother and married off to a 60 year old.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44323
  • Start date
It's beyond me why the agecucks here are seething over this.
please tell me why are you white knighting for her ? I just can't figure it out

the fuck are you upset about ? that she won't fuck the school bully at 10 of her own volition ?!
that she won't go to college and get abortions ?

has a foid ever genuinely helped you in any fucking why ? do you think at 18/ 21 /25 she would have shown you any love ?

all foids are to incels is scenery, meaningless scenery you can't interact with or even touch
it doesn't change and they don't remember or reciprocate good deeds.

agecucks seething the mom didn't reserve her for chad or some
yeah the guy is 60 yo, he has a ton of life experience and knowledge

he managed to thrive in a 3rd world desert like region, the fuck have you accomplished ?!

lets open this up, I just want to understand why you seeth, is there any logic behind you NPCs
or maybe you are just foids

Average eastern person

if he's having sex with her that's fucked up.

but i take great joy in knowing she's been robbed of her childhood. the only good foid is a suffering one.

religion is retarded

Still Not as bad as western culture that injects female hormones into boys (and male hormone in girl).

jfl at you cucked whiteknight moralfags, this 6yo future slut isn’t entitled to a marriage free childhood. the 60yo guy is doing a good deed by forcefully marrying her off from a young age so that she can’t cherry pick which chad she wants to marry once she’s older, if you disagree with what that guy did in the video and are against it you are nothing but a fakecel scum and should fuck off back to reddit
Who hurt you? :feelshaha: :feelskek:

1) Marrying (and having sex with if you're honest) a 6 yo is not preventing anything, you can still educate her by hitting her and such if she shows any sign of whoring, also I doubt she would if she stays in her country anyway.

2) As I've said later in that thread, acting over something that someone hasn't done yet is ridiculously stupid. If I were to follow that logic I would shoot people in the streets, you know "just in case that thug has a knife". Would make sense since I'm a weak manlet, right? Just protecting myself.
It's also how normies and foids reason when they think we are dangerous men just because we are ugly.

3) Last but not least: inceldom has nothing to do with your mindset you fucking mongoloid, and calling me "fakecel" just because I have a different opinion than yours is not gonna change that :feelsaww: Inceldom is only a state of being, not some psycho shit or whatever.

1) pile of bluepilled bullshit, you can’t “educate“ a foid to not be a whore, it is in their BIOLOGY and nature to be hypergamous whores once they enter puberty, and for a 6 year old girl, they are only about 3-4 years away from staring puberty. so there is nothing wrong with her being married off to an older guy the old traditional islamic way.

2) this comes down to your moral compass, but me personally, i have a strong disdain and hatred for every single female regardless of how old the useless pile of flesh is and i could not give two shits what “bad“ things happens to them even if they never did anything wrong.

3) you might not be a fakecel but you are a cockblocker and scumbag if you betray a fellow trucel from access to a foid.
1) I concede, "educate" was not a wise choice of word. More like enforce monogamy, like in old' good times. As for the rest, I'll still keep on disagreeing, mainly because I'm absolutely not into islamic culture. At least I get where you are coming from now.

2) Nothing to add. Different morals, I can't argue on that.

3) As you wish.

jfl at you cucked whiteknight moralfags, this 6yo future slut isn’t entitled to a marriage free childhood. the 60yo guy is doing a good deed by forcefully marrying her off from a young age so that she can’t cherry pick which chad she wants to marry once she’s older, if you disagree with what that guy did in the video and are against it you are nothing but a fakecel scum and should fuck off back to reddit
OK no avatarcel

Fucked up tbh, I think foids are ready for sex from the age of 13+, anything below that age is a child.

This is fucked up, only muslims and /r/inceltear users do this sort of thing.

Sucks for her but if it was say, a male kid being sold off to do child labour in a coal mine nobody would give a shit :feelsjuice: