Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "6 Lessons I Learned from Dating African Women"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.expatkings.com/what-african-women-are-really-like/

this article has a good deal of racepill tbh.

"
African women are obsessed with European culture
Because of European colonization over the years, African women worship European culture and this definitely affects their behavior. You will see a ton of hair weave and fake hair just like you see in America and Europe.

Skin bleaching is also a common problem due to the fact that African men go crazy over most white women. I’ve literally seen African guys fighting each other to talk to a white woman. It’s mainly due to poverty, but this strange behavior encourages African ladies to look as European as possible.",

here is suifuel:

"
During my recent trip to West Africa, I couldn’t believe how many gorgeous women were around me all the time. You walk into a restaurant and you start talking to the hottest girls day after day. Not only are they attractive, but they are in shape and flirtatious.

Another time, I was ordering food at a food cart when 4 African hotties sat down right next to me. I thought I was dreaming because these girls were SO FINE. Young, slim and sexy.

The average African woman is around 20 years old compared to the average age of western women: 40. Living in Africa is like living on a college campus full of beautiful women every day.

Yes, it’s possible to have 4 or more girlfriends in Africa. Anyone who has a little money and confidence will clean up in Africa."

I see this exact same article about any foreign country and their women.

Mods please move it to inceldom discussion tbh. it was by mistake

BBC copers on suicide watch.

all women like white guys not really a surprise lol

tbh id rather fuck an African foid than some hood nigger. not too big on their faces but their bodies are good.

I hate ethnic foids

Huge race traitors

and people complain about BBC

bbc only works with non ethnic women tbh aka not in africa its common there women always want to try something new (racemixing)

They are just looking to get out poverty.

I remember watching one of those stupid TV court shows in here in Italy (every country seems to have one) and there was some black African woman suing her white Italian husband to get custody of the daughter and she was accusing him of being a racist because he complained after she started bringing refugees into the house (that had a little girl in it, mind you).

Basically, she married this Italian dupe, got a child from him, and once she got established as an Italian citizen started bringing her African friends into the house and found an excuse to get rid of her cuck white husband.

Women are already very material and conniving as it is. Women that come from poverty are infinitely more so. They are ruthless to a degree people used to first world social mores and standards can't understand.

The whole article is so cringe