Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6 Kids expelled from a Christian Private School over a urinal's OnlyCucks being advertised at the school.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DII862e5_Uc

This world couldn't be more of a clown :society::society::society:

Imagine being expelled from a school because your parent reported a slutty urinal whoring out on campus.
muh toilet rights, muh express myself, muh jewish rights! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I went to the OnlyCucks link just to see what she looked like and ofc it's a used up orange granny cumskin urinal.

this sums up modern day america perfectly

FFS why are Fox News advertising the whore and not blurring out the actual OF name? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE WHORE WANTS.

FFS why are Fox News advertising the whore and not blurring out the actual OF name? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE WHORE WANTS.
She gets more views now

Anyone who uses OF, and of course the OF creators themselves should be tied to chairs and thrown off a cliff

Anyone who uses OF, and of course the OF creators themselves should be tied to chairs and thrown off a cliff
Total OF user genocide

Second mom did nothing wrong, the school is trying to save face. I feel bad for the kids of the first mom, she clearly doesn’t care about her kids. I bet she’s a single mom who tried to use those kids to trap Chad into a ltr

Imagine promoting OnlyCucks, so bunch of incels in denial jerk off to random foids on pixels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DII862e5_Uc

This world couldn't be more of a clown :society::society::society:

Imagine being expelled from a school because your parent reported a slutty urinal whoring out on campus.
muh toilet rights, muh express myself, muh jewish rights! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I went to the OnlyCucks link just to see what she looked like and ofc it's a used up orange granny cumskin urinal.

I want the Onlyfans link.

Random BBC pill

Clown world death to all OF creators and subs