Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6' is actually manlet height

It doesn't matter how tall the woman is. A 4'11 woman wants a tall guy just like a 6' woman does. You need to be taller than most men in your proximity, not just taller than the girl.

True, yes.
I guess I sometimes still cope instinctively by telling myself that short girls are less repulsed by short men.
:feelscry:

True, yes.
I guess I sometimes still cope instinctively by telling myself that short girls are less repulsed by short men.
:feelscry:
Short women are generally seen as more attractive, so more men are competing for them. Consequently, short women can be more hypergamous than tall women.
The only option is to go for super tall women (6'2+) because most men do not want them.
How short are you?

People aren’t that “pretty” though as you said. The average person is kind of recessed and looks plain at best

Face will always matter more than height

its Merkel's fault

i wouldnt even be surprised at this point tbfh.

6' = king of manlets

Curiously I heightmog all my co-workers here in Germany.

Just be 7' bro

Imagine being 5'0 over there if what youre saying is true.

I live in a country where average size for males is 174cm and still i just feel average at 6ft, not manlet but not tall.

I live next to a large university where a lot of NBA players come from, and I play ball in uni gym a lot. Sometimes an NBA or Euro pro players come by and practice or play pick-up.

Every
single
player
was 1-3 inches shorter than his billed height.
6'8 guys were only 6'5, etc.

so I question the claims of the OP. Subtract 2-3 inches and you get the real heights.

I live next to a large university where a lot of NBA players come from, and I play ball in uni gym a lot. Sometimes an NBA or Euro pro players come by and practice or play pick-up.

Every
single
player
was 1-3 inches shorter than his billed height.
6'8 guys were only 6'5, etc.

so I question the claims of the OP. Subtract 2-3 inches and you get the real heights.
NBA players get officially measured with shoes right after they wake up. By the end of the day they shrink by 1-1.5" because of gravity and basketball shoes have some of the thickest soles of all sneakers, usually around 1.5" of added height. A 6'7" player is probably only 6'5" by the end of the day wearing normal shoes.

Often they just lie about their height too.

tallfags YAWNNNNNNNNNNN

Depends on where you live.

So true. We are in a hostel and I have five male classmates. There are some 10th graders, so they are 2-3 years younger than us, but they all heightmog us to oblivion. Me and my classmates are in the 5'7-6' range.
We even get heightmogged by some girls.
I wish I was your height. Just knowing that I am 6'3 would make me be more confident.
It's all relative man, 6' feet is still a good height in most countries. I'm the manlet of my family, all of my siblings have at least an inch on me.

I don't see 6ft guys get made fun of in public for being too short.

I'm from Germany, I'm just from another federal state. Do you live in Hamburg?

No but i also live in northern Germany.
Everyone is too fucking tall here.

i know your pain it's the same here in Poland

I used to live in Northern Germany and have been to Hamburg too - barely anyone is 6'5+. You're coping hard.

So what? Physically you dominate other guys. That alone feels amazing. If you were 5'7 and would slay girls, you'd still feel like shit when you get mogged by a 6'5 guy.
For the general quality of life height is super important.
For dating height is important, but not everything.
You're full of shit.

Germany is hell for us who are under 6'4 tbh I'm 6ft too and get height mogged by homeless people and the average dude here tbh pure sui fuel.

A 6' man looks like a kid next to a 6'5 man, no matter how muscular he is.

Muscles are cope. In fact, muscles make a short man look even worse because it’s like wearing a badge that advertises how pathetic he is. Height is everything; height is life.

I'm currently in northern Germany because of a class trip. In my hometown I never go out, so I don't get mogged that much. But here I have to walk around in the city all day long. The amount of 6'4-6'6 men I see is ridiculous. A 6' man looks like a kid next to a 6'5 man, no matter how muscular he is.
I even saw two asians leave the subway and they were easily 6'5.
Moreover, I also realized how pretty people actually are. I can count the ugly people I've seen in one week on one hand.
I sat in a bar and at the table next to me there were two girls. One of the girls, a 9/10 Instagram model looking girl, talked to her friend about her date. She said that this guy's car was perfect, and that this guy was handsome as fuck, but that he was only as tall as her and that she doesn't like that.
I feel like I need to experience the blackpill in real life to truly accept them.

All women I saw were walking alone or with girls. All men I saw were either alone or in groups. The only fathers I saw were like 6'4-6'5.

I'm so happy to return home, to stay inside my basement and play video games.
I feel too inadequate in real life.
Mama merkal will so replace these 6.4 with manlets Curry's form Pakistan and Bangladesh

6' is manlet cutoff but you're still just about average at that height. It's nothing special.

Shut up lol. You have eu citizenship so go to another country or city if its really as bad as you are describing it.

6’1 is really manlet height tbh. I’m 6’4 and average
Where do you live?
Here in the US I think the average height is 5'11. There are a lot of taller guys but we also have a lot of manlets too.

At your height you can slay

Preach
JFL try being 6'0 and deformed. I'm not denying the struggle of a manlet, but at least people don't look at you in revulsion everywhere you go.

Shut up lol. You have eu citizenship so go to another country or city if its really as bad as you are describing it.
Germany is still one of the best countries to live in, so the mogging alone wouldn't be enough to make me permanently leave.
Muscles are cope. In fact, muscles make a short man look even worse because it’s like wearing a badge that advertises how pathetic he is. Height is everything; height is life.
Height>face.
I have a shit face and I'd choose to have an even shittier face just to be 3 inches taller.

Now imagine being ethnic, now that's what i call doomed

Now imagine being ethnic, now that's what i call doomed
Just ethnic or ethnic+manlet?
If an ethnic guy is tall, he is going to slay.
As I said, this huge chinese guy left the subway. I got megamogged by a chinese guy. He probably slays while I(100% white german guy) am a truecel.

Just ethnic or ethnic+manlet?
If an ethnic guy is tall, he is going to slay.
As I said, this huge chinese guy left the subway. I got megamogged by a chinese guy. He probably slays while I(100% white german guy) am a truecel.
0.0000% of ethnics can barely hit 6'0

This is absolutely insane, pretending to know what it's like to be short when you're over 6'0 tall..
not totally true let a 6 foot man go stand next to some nba centers. ive seen 6'5"-6'7" guys irl and they are usually huge looking. ive even seen some 6'3"-6'4" women.

This my mistake i was being sarcastic ,i live in the US as well i know the avrage is around 5'10-5'11 .
Sorry, we really do need a sarcasm font.

ITT: COPE

6'4 and below is verne troyer tier in 2018

Look at all these fakecels bitching bout 6 feet while there are sub 5'2s on here who are REAL manletcels, rest of u GTFO