Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "6 foot is tall"

B

berais

Self-banned
-

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

6 foot is a dime a dozen. If you're 6 foot, you're nothing special

If you're 5'10, you're not average, you're a manlet. If youre 5'8, you're not a liitle below average, you're a shrimp. If you're below 5'8, you should rope.

Saying 6 foot is tall is moving the goal post so low your subhumanity doesn't look so comically far off by default.

What you should be doing:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

6' is the bare minimum.

6' is 15% of men and 1% of women (U.S.)

6' is the top ~7% of human height.

It's not special, but it's still taller than most people.

Nobody says 6' is tall, but it's entry level. Like you have to be this T tall to ride.

6' is 15% of men and 1% of women (U.S.)

6' is the top ~7% of human height.

It's not special, but it's still taller than most people.
Averages are rigged, most people are gooks, and gooks are like 2 feet on stilts.

That's why I used U.S. statistics
Every other white American is 6' tall. It's all the beaners, gooks and boomers bringing the average down.

Every other white American is 6' tall. It's all the beaners, gooks and boomers bringing the average down.
Yeah, I've also noticed that whites tend to be tall.

I'm short, 5'10. I need help, euthanasia (not because of my height, but ugliness).

LOLOLOLOL 7 FOOT=CHADLITE IN 2030 LOLLOL :chad::chad:

Pretty much. If you got rid of all the shitskins and chinks on Earth, the average male height would increase to probably be like 5'11 among Europeans

6 foot is now average. 40 years ago, the average height for boomers was 5’9. Now it’s probably closer to 6’1 with all these chadlite zoomers and millennials

Pretty much. If you got rid of all the shitskins and chinks on Earth, the average male height would increase to probably be like 5'11 among Europeans
I thought it would be 6'1 then.

being below 6" counts as subhuman disability in most of europe tbh (keep im mind that foids go only for top 20%)
F004qk67amx31

Tallfags be like

everybody lies about their heigh,

Facts, I'm 183 cm and I constantly get mogged by 195 cm chads in my neighborhood. 190 cm minimum to be considered "tall" nowadays.

6'0 is giant
kys if you disagree with me

5’10 is the avg height of a dude in the us. Sure it’s not uncommon but it’s definitely above average

6'0 is giant
kys if you disagree with me
Depends on location.

I'm a 6'0 chinkcel living in a mid/upper class suburb full of white people. Most men are around my height.

In Korea, I noticeably heightmog around 90% of men.

In Japan, I only recall seeing 3 guys that heightmogged me during my entire 1 week trip. Actual midget central.

6'0 is ok.

Tall is 6'1 and above

I'd say starting at 6'3 would be considered tall.