Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6’ and 6’1 men have zero excuse to complain about their heights.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Because you can use lifts to become 6’2 and 6’3 (ideal male height) easily and no one will be the wiser because taller men have better proportions to pull it off.

@Incelius Savage

6 ft tall is ok height but the standards of foids are ridiculous to the point that a guy I know from university who's 5'9 - 5'10 got called short by a foidlet so it's not outstanding height without lifts

I'm fucking 6'1 and I was rejected by every fucking foid, even retarded fucking quasiomodo looksmach. You can't date in modern day

I'm fucking 6'1 and I was rejected by every fucking foid, even retarded fucking quasiomodo looksmach. You can't date in modern day
So don’t blame your height for that and say muh 6’0 is manlet height.

um no sweaty 6ft is manlet tier in 2022, get with the times you decrepit old boomer

So don’t blame your height for that and say muh 6’0 is manlet height.
Manlet high is every hight in modern world, every face is ugly face. You must be at least 8/10 to have any chance with foids. And also, hightinflation hits everyone. Today, I stumbled upon one class, because I had to clear some learing things with one of the teachers. I asked one dude about opionion about this teacher, we talked a little bit. And I asked, witch class was he. He said he is 2 classes lower. A 2 years younger class, where 70% of dudes hightmog me. What are they eating???

Manlet high is every hight in modern world, every face is ugly face. You must be at least 8/10 to have any chance with foids. And also, hightinflation hits everyone. Today, I stumbled upon one class, because I had to clear some learing things with one of the teachers. I asked one dude about opionion about this teacher, we talked a little bit. And I asked, witch class was he. He said he is 2 classes lower. A 2 years younger class, where 70% of dudes hightmog me. What are they eating???
because you’re a rich white university kid @Incelius Savage

Ye better not go rambling about any of your good qualities, ppl will lynch you for that

Retard sub 8 coper, honestly should be banned :feelstastyman: @depressedblackcel

Give me your height you tallfaggots. You won't see me in incelosphere ever

Ye better not go rambling about any of your good qualities, ppl will lynch you for that
And I don't give a shit. I have no intrest from females and I am a KHHV

Have you dated obese women , 2/10 women , 55+ women ? If you haven't stop saying you have been rejected by every foid . Also stop bragging being 6'1 . This forum is manlet safe space.

Have you dated obese women , 2/10 women , 55+ women ? If you haven't stop saying you have been rejected by every foid . Also stop bragging being 6'1 . This forum is manlet safe space.
55+? I asked two girls in my school and already I was called a desperate and I was shamed on the internet by t0ilets

i swear if i dont go from 5'11 to 6'3 in two years i'll rope.

Approaching 2 girls your age is nothing , you need to aproach every woman available (unless you are 3/10 and below)

Their problem , not yours.

Why do you care about some random foids shaming you on the internet?
After that I still aproched a couple with no results

Cope,average zoomer man is 6'7

if you're average height or abvoe in your country you have no right to complain

Your height has to truly be exceptional for you to be dateable. So called fakecel 6'0+ are understandable, the minimum is like 6'5 now. You don't see anyone that's 6'5 here do you? Hypergamy just increases those standards and the rest of us are left to rot somewhat.

Height is cope, being tall is only a small advantage but not enough to make a good difference. It is only a disadvantage to be short, average height and tall men are just in the "Not unacceptable because of their height" range, short men have problems but that doesn't mean that tall men have it good, it simply means that being short is a disadvantage.

Cope,average zoomer man is 6'7

Millennial cope, Zoomers are actually shorter on average but this "every Zoomer is 6'7" cope just existe to excuse the fact that there are short Zoomer pretty boys that are slaying.

I have been called short by foids over ten times. I am 5 foot 10 when I stand up but I have a terrible slouch. I’ve been called short both by girls taller And shorter than me. Recently I have noticed that there are seemingly more and more foids who heightmog me. My manager has a 13 year old daughter and her and all her friends came into my job and half of them were taller than me. I felt like a worthless ant

Approaching 2 girls your age is nothing , you need to aproach every woman available (unless you are 3/10 and below)

Their problem , not yours.

Why do you care about some random foids shaming you on the internet?
If you have to approach your guaranteed to get cucked women approach men they like

Millennial cope, Zoomers are actually shorter on average but this "every Zoomer is 6'7" cope just existe to excuse the fact that there are short Zoomer pretty boys that are slaying.
You slow af,what i wrote was sarcasm,making fun of the ''muh zoomers are so tall omg'' meme.

6'2 is minimum requirement for women

I have been called short by foids over ten times. I am 5 foot 10 when I stand up but I have a terrible slouch. I’ve been called short both by girls taller And shorter than me. Recently I have noticed that there are seemingly more and more foids who heightmog me. My manager has a 13 year old daughter and her and all her friends came into my job and half of them were taller than me. I felt like a worthless ant
Average Zoomer foid is 6’ bro.

Retard sub 8 coper, honestly should be banned :feelstastyman:@depressedblackcel
Should be banned I can’t stand “SUB 8 is law” or “I’m incel cause I’m mogged at 6’3”. Mods are extremely lenient, any bs like that I’d instantly ban with no sort of appeal

The only negative is that one would have to wear all the lifts to reach the height, which can be painful for a shoe lift wearer.

I can see. When I was around 5'9, a 5'8 girl basically called me short, years ago. I can see the height inflation requirement being more brutal. When I was in middle school, I heard 5'9 was enough.

It's your face. 6'1'' is more than enough and it's close to ideal height so nothing to cry on that front...

It's your face. 6'1'' is more than enough and it's close to ideal height so nothing to cry on that front...
And balding. Luckly is not that bad. Thank you finapil

Soy shitpost. I’m 6’1” but it’s still inadequate as, even if the average zoomer height isn’t 6’3”, if you live in an area with a lot of rich WHITE zoomers then the average for the foid dating pool is notched up drastically.

In essence, where I live the average is ACTUALLY 6’4”, white, and rich parents are necessary.

In reality zoomers have no life experience and are shit at conversation, so their looks and parents wallets are all they have to go on. This is doubly true for Incels as true Incels are not NT so we rely more on looks.

I don’t know how you don’t understand how demographics work, 6’1” is MANLET KING in most urban centers.

I don’t know how you don’t understand how demographics work, 6’1” is MANLET KING in most urban centers.
Probably, it is true in tall areas like tall European countries's locations.
But elsewhere, the height is largely enough and besides you can still wear shoes lift like OP suggested for heightmaxxing.

Probably, it is true in tall areas like tall European countries' locations.
But elsewhere, the height is largely enough and besides you can still wear shoes lift like OP suggested for heightmaxxing.

Soy shitpost. I’m 6’1” but it’s still inadequate as, even if the average zoomer height isn’t 6’3”, if you live in an area with a lot of rich WHITE zoomers then the average for the foid dating pool is notched up drastically.

In essence, where I live the average is ACTUALLY 6’4”, white, and rich parents are necessary.

In reality zoomers have no life experience and are shit at conversation, so their looks and parents wallets are all they have to go on. This is doubly true for Incels as true Incels are not NT so we rely more on looks.

Richwhitekids.is @Incelius Savage

New foid standard is 6'10" nowadays.

@PLA1092 @defezman