Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6" 4' white chad get rated 6.5/10 on r/truerateme

I have never seen someone get rated over 7 there, so 6.5 is very good

It’s full of simps just like the rest of Reddit. They underrate men and heavily overrate women. I’ve seen girls there get rated a good 2-3 points above what they actually are.

Yes that’s very uncommon for someone to get rated that high on there
I guess they use PSL or some retarded shit like that. 6.5 for truerateme is pretty much chadlite tier

I hope someone pisses on the Reddit mainframe
There was this ugly 40 yea old roastie gook who posted there once and a bunch of simp cucks were rating her 6-7 out of 10 and you just know her inbox got flooded with a bunch of thirsty soyboys after that. Meanwhile her looksmatch is mainlining fentanyl into his blood stream.

For some reason they're unable to comprehend that a 1-10 rating is a basis for percentiles, so the max rating they give out is like a 6 or 7.

Fair rating. His height doesn't matter, they only rate the face.

They gave the bottom guy a fucking 6 because his nose is a bit crooked? Wtf :feelshaha::feelshaha: Otherwise he is easily model tier and the nose can be seen as a thing that gives him personality because of the Chad halo. Like what does an 8 look like in their minds?