Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6/24 abortion is outlawed in USONA - time to watch the news for salty rivers - resurrect my foreskin and I'll approve you murdering your babies!

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Foids turned a blind eye to the bodily autonomy of men as they looked the other way as the jews flayed the skin off of our genitalia, with blind gynocentrism only unifying to oppose FGM but not MGM amongst babies.

Not only that but icing on the cake they let the rabbinite mohels suck up the blood putting their mouths around the penises of young boys.

Beyond the issue of bodily autonomy they have also not recognized the female privilege gained by abortion (the unilateral right to determine if the birth goes forward) meaning they could decide whether or not to be a mom after having unprotected sex, but a man was not allowed that same choice, and could be forced to be a father without his informed and ongoing enthusiastic consent.

Now finally justice is served (however temporary, this is obv. a political stunt by the RINOs to give Biden more power and distract hem from leftist failures) and foids too can experience the helplessness of being forced to become financially responsible for a child they did not consent to have. To be forced to have your body deformed against your will in a way that makes you ugly and unfeeling.

This is a good day for improving women, because the small taste of suffering they experience until the beta orbitersunify to overturn it (prob w/ help on voter fraud in the midterms) guarantees us a few states worth of foids experiencing some well-due hardship for at least six months of uncertainty.

It ultimately won't matter because none of them will actually be forced to be moms (in expectation of this they all rushed their abortions and completed them yesterday, and they'll rush a bill through allowing late-term abortions by December 2022 after hacking the midterms - but because they think their democracy is legit, they won't know the election will be hacked and will be stressed out by this period of uncertainty.

Maybe this will inspire empathy in whatever minority of a minority possesses both the capacity to empathize with males and the IQ to draw the parallels.

Women can easily accelerate regaining their right to murder fetus-babies by making a broad push for social reforms (giving men an opt-in-only financial obligation, outlawing circumcision of minors, prosecuting all the rabbinist mohels for child molestation) but they won't because they are beholden to their Jewish masters and are mostly low-IQ unreflecting programmed NPCs largely incapable of the required reflection for such a revelation of how they could reshape society.

I miss my foreskin so much:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I miss my foreskin so much:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Imagine foids getting pissed off because they need to temporarily lend the use of their womb (which servees no other purpose) out to their own child for 9 months.

Yet they're fine with permanently depriving us the use of our foreskin for decades to come by destroying it so Jews can make a prepuce milkshake and face creams to make her look cute for Chad.

Don't worry foids, we are just banning abortion for hygienic reasons :feelsokman:

just realized Futrelle-senpai noticed me https://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2022/06/25/incel-on-the-end-of-roe-now-finally-justice-is-served/

David Futrelle said:
While most of the responses were simple outbursts of enthusiasm for a world in which women in half the distinctly dis-united states will be compelled to bear children against their will, one incel called Wizard32 treated his colleagues to a little manifesto suggesting a rough equivalence between forced birth and circumcisions, telling women (or at least the exceedingly small number of them who read Incels.is) that he was willing to make a deal: “resurrect my foreskin and I’ll approve you murdering your babies!”

Clearly he senses my MRA past since that's who he used to go after a lot, I remember him from my days lurking r/MensRights and AVFM/Honeybadgers

David Futrelle said:
Oh, did I forget to mention that this manifesto is antisemitic as hell?

If I had the resources I would sue Futrelle for defamation of character, because I have staunchly expressed my admiration for many Semitic peoples including the Samaritans and Saducees and Karaites.

Yes I do take issue with the Pharisee Rabbinite practice of sucking the penises of little boys, but that doesn't mean I am against all jews.

You'll notice when Futrelle quotes my "they let the rabbinite mohels suck up the blood putting their mouths around the penises of young boys" he doesn't actually bother to contradict what I am saying or investigate the matter. His implication to readers is that I am lying, when in fact he doesn't go so far as denying the reality.

Futrelle describes it as being anti-Semitic to acknowledge the reality that a subgroup of the Semitic people (the Rabbinites) engage in vampire fellatio on babies in a practice called Metzitza.

Personally I would be able this if non-Jews were doing it too. Would I be anti-Wiccan if I condemned Wiccans from sucking the penis blood of baby boys?

Futrelle tells me that I could get a "mostly reversible" vasectomy. He doesn't highlight problems that causes like sperm granulomas. Abortiosn don't create sperm granulomas, so women should get those instead.

David Futrelle said:
Wizard32 clearly enjoys seeing women suffer.
Actually no, I don't. I hate all suffering, and realize that men are suffering unduly, so I see a temporary period of female discomfort as tolerable if it leads to an age where neither gender is targeted to suffer.

you'll note Futrelle accuses me of things (being a woman-hating misogynisst who enjoys foid suffering en masse, having a 'complete' ignorance of politics) without actually explaining his reasoning for reaching these judgements.

Complete ignorance of politics doesn't exist bro. You prob understand it better than I do, I'll give you that, you're a worldly gentleman, but we all have some level of understanding, never entirely absent, never entirely perfect, always with misconceptions to iron out.

But hey if you want to shoot the shit about PARTICULARS of miconceptions and actually try to educate the people you're insulting - ready for you to be my big bro mentor an I'll listen to you or your followers, you can prob convert me to :bluepill: pretty easily I hate this :blackpill: view. :dab:

David Furtelle said:
Actually, some women literally sitting in waiting rooms waiting for their scheduled abortions on Friday were turned away after the decision dropped. And anyone in the wrong state who gets pregnant now is royally screwed.
Some? Probably a small number, and they can go elsewhere.
If it's too late - you should've planned the abortion earlier.
If it's because COVID delayed shit then you have lefties to blame for those delays.

David Futrelle said:
Dude, you’re hallucinating.
I am not sure why Futrelle views my concern with election-tampering as being a hallucination.
It was fine for lefties to think election was tampered in 2016, but not for righties to think election was tampered in 2020?
Why the double standard?

Futrelle said:
There’s not much “uncertainty” about abortion now. Largely because it’s more or less impossible to imagine a non-hallucinatory political scenario in which Roe or something like it is restored or codified in the law any time in the foreseeable future.
It's already codified into many state laws. For the states who don't support it - convince them to democratically vote it in, I guess?

Futrelle said:
Not much empathy on your end, dude.
Well at least you acknowledge there may be some. It's better than "no empathy on your end", I guess.
I don't know why you struggle so much to imagine a man can empathize with women's suffering just because he doesn't necessarily put it as his #1 priority 100% of the time.

I'm actually a feminist woman-lover who believes a lowering of male suffering benefits women in the long run. I am trying to cure actual misogyny here by giving men less to be pissed off about by restoring their coomskins.

I think when you defend circumcision you actually want misogyny to continue, so you need men to continue to be angry and unable to fap without jewlube.

Futrelle said:
And now we’re back to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: Incel Edition:
I challenge Futrelle to make a post explaining his opinions about Metzitza and how the Pharisees-turned-Rabbinists introduced this in 400AD Rome after Jesus was out of the way.

Circumcision is a word which only exists in Latin - it was invented in Rome. The term has no equivalent in Hebrew or Aramaic.

The "mila" in the OT practiced by Abraham/Moses was not circumcision. The Pharisees fucked with it so there would be extra bleeding and they could say "welp we better put our mouths on that amirite".

If I'm wrong then go convince mohels to stop being so invasive and stop it with bullshit like the Gomco Clamp or Mogen Clamp. You wouldn't need metal to cover the glans if you stopped cutting so low.

Traditional Hebrews only amputated the akroposthion with a simply horizontal cut beyond the glans after tugging it to create a bit of tautness and traction - they never uncovered the glans, it the foreskin remained attached to it.