Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6/10 foid tried to tell me she's dating an ugly guy for his personality, I asked her for a picture of him

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This bitch really tried to pull the "personality is what women care about" card while dating a Chang. This is what low tier foids consider ugly in 2021. She also said he's short because he's "only" 5'10".

Attachments

• KflOaXm.jpeg
    KflOaXm.jpeg
    574.4 KB · Views: 514
JFL imagine being her gymmaxxed rice bf and still being called ugly behind your back :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Seems like the energy crystal around his neck didnt work. sad shit

That's why you can't trust when foids and cucks say that they see ugly guys with hot girls all the time. They are this dumb.

Sub 6.5/85% of all men = ugly

JUST SO HAPPENS all those good personalities end up in chad bodies.

what is their criteria for considering someone "ugly"? Good looking but not white? JFL

fucking clown world

Guy actually mogs me into oblivion.

Send the messages she sent you to him expose the cunt.

what is their criteria for considering someone "ugly"? Good looking but not white? JFL

fucking clown world
Sub8 males are considered ugly in their eyes, but sub5 males do not exist in their eyes

This bitch really tried to pull the "personality is what women care about" card while dating a Chang. This is what low tier foids consider ugly in 2021. She also said he's short because he's "only" 5'10".

JFC. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

JFL imagine being her gymmaxxed rice bf and still being called ugly behind your back :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Seems like the energy crystal around his neck didnt work. sad shit

Yeah, the crystal can't change genes. :(
JUST SO HAPPENS all those good personalities end up in chad bodies.

This x 100.

fucking clown world

Someone please give @Tenshi a gold star!

Jfl, looks like a typical Asian huh, see guys like that all over China pffftt, ludicrous.

She calls him ugly
"looks at the pic"
Mogs me to 9th circle of hell

how did ur conversation switch to talking about how her boyfriend is ugly? :feelshmm:

New blackpill learned today. Whenever I see posts by women or listen to women in real life taking about how they see ugly guys with pretty girls or average girls all the time. What they consider ugly is actually a good looking face with an athletic body. They are truly full of shit. If you don’t look like Henry Cavill you’re ugly

It do be like this RIP — And women have no self awareness about it lol. Well, that or they’re just lying to hide their actual motives or some bullcrap

She calls him ugly
"looks at the pic"
Mogs me to 9th circle of hell

how did ur conversation switch to talking about how her boyfriend is ugly? :feelshmm:
I was having a discussion about women being shallow. She tried to virtue signal by saying that she's dating an ugly guy for his personality. I asked to see a picture of him.

holes gonna hole

fucking clown world
Imagine if he was curry it would legit be over for him.

Women are delusional.

fucking clown world

Imagine calling your own boyfriend ugly. Dumb sloot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back