Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5'9 master race

R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★

Mein Führer would agree.

Anyone who isn't 5'9 will be executed.
@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

Based kill all manlets and foids under that height

@Immolator anyone below 5'9 will be executed as well.

Stallone height

i am shorter than him by 3 inches.
he was kinda manlet himself

Considering he was born in 1880's, he was clearly taller than the average Germans/Austrians. Mogs me

5ft 11 is the new 5ft 9.

Based af- fills me with joy one of my hero’s from history was my height; gigalifefuel :feelsautistic:.

Why would you care about that Neo-Liberal slave master?
Due to mogging

Due to mogging
Ah, so you are shamming Der Führer for his height? FDR was just another elitist Kike- servant who filled the redundant role of US “President.”

Ah, so you are shamming Der Führer for his height? FDR was just another elitist Kike- servant who filled the redundant role of US “President.”
Foids only care about looks, not politics.

Hence why they should have no say in politics; I wish the Axis won WWII :feelsjuice:.
nazis were lookist af. What do you think the master race stuff was all about?

nazis were lookist af. What do you think the master race stuff was all about?
Cope- they weren’t lookist at all, just look at some of their leadership. The whole master race thing has sort of been blown outta proportion by the modern media; it was to do with racial conservation & preservation.

Under them, they wanted their population to breed and have as many kids as possible which would have lead to looksmatch couples.

Cope- they weren’t lookist at all, just look at some of their leadership. The whole master race thing has sort of been blown outta proportion by the modern media; it was to do with racial conservation & preservation.

Under them, they wanted their population to breed and have as many kids as possible which would have lead to looksmatch couples.
They thought germanics were the best looking race (they were right).

They thought germanics were the best looking race (they were right).
That was them speaking from a very objective standpoint in favor of their own race: You would have not been killed for being ugly under a Fascist regime.

That was them speaking from a very objective standpoint in favor of their own race: You would have not been killed for being ugly under a Fascist regime.
Even other races have to agree he was right.

Even other races have to agree he was right.
That might be true to an extent, but I wish that everyone would stop with the glorification of white nordic giga-stacey, since that is largely why racemixing(which contributed to not only Inceldom but globohomo as a whole) has became an issue.

Göbbels mentioned how he was a tall man. 5'9 back then would be like 6ft in modern Germany. Considering that the avg height back then was about 5ft8 and now in germany it is around 5ft11

Göbbels mentioned how he was a tall man. 5'9 back then would be like 6ft in modern Germany. Considering that the avg height back then was about 5ft8 and now in germany it is around 5ft11
one inch above average isn’t considered tall.

That might be true to an extent, but I wish that everyone would stop with the glorification of white nordic giga-stacey, since that is largely why racemixing(which contributed to not only Inceldom but globohomo as a whole) has became an issue.
White nordic chad worship is infinitely more powerful than the stacey worship. Race mixxing (of ethnic with nordic whites) will lead to more inkwels.

im 5'9 barefoot but 5'10 with my work boots on