Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'9 manlet has no chance against 7ft german chad!!!

Basketball creeps me out.

All those lanklets running around the court with their gangly limbs waving around.

Yet somehow girls cream themselves over 6'8 lanky freaks while being disgusted by guys with normal/good proportions that are below 5'10.

5'9 and plays basketball ? Also JFL at those who watch NBA....

> chad

Images 3

What's a manlet doing playing basketball?

Literally all dudes just want to talk about sports, im in the same position i have almost no fucks to give about watching sports
I don't like NBA or all this, i can't watch any of it.

he is 7ft, white, and rich and statusmaxxed

Btw, his wife is black and they already have 3 mixed kids together.

She's actually Dutch and I think she's only half black. Her name is Jessica Olsson.

img_0945.jpeg

Dirk always had a thing for ethnic girls. Years ago a story broke where his ex was sentenced to prison. Supposedly, he referred to her as his little "jailbird"

Here's a pic of his ex:

images

Btw, his wife is black and they already have 3 mixed kids together.

She's actually Dutch and I think she's only half black. Her name is Jessica Olsson.

img_0945.jpeg

Dirk always had a thing for ethnic girls. Years ago a story broke where his ex was sentenced to prison. Supposedly, he referred to her as his little "jailbird"

Here's a pic of his ex:

images
still better than being incel tbh and that 2011 win against miami heat was incredible

still better than being incel tbh and that 2011 win against miami heat was incredible

That's the ultimate underdog movie story. No one gave them a chance, and they almost failed in the first round of the playoffs that year.

His son Max, could grow up to be an elite NBA player. Imagine Dirk's Chad genetics mixed with the Tyrone genetics, and if he reaches his dad's height, could legit be a superstar slayer son

Last edited:
That's the ultimate underdog movie story. No one gave them a chance, and they almost failed in the first round of the playoffs that year.

His son Max, could grow up to be an elite NBA player. Imagine Dirk's Chad genetics mixed with the Tyrone genetics, and if he reaches his dad's height, could legit be a superstar slayer son
true. Why Couldnt we be blessed with his genes? Fucking reeeeee

That's gaaaay:feelsbaton: not that it's not true...but still gay af.

Just think about this. A large percentage of foids are around his height. When they date NBA players, the height ratio pretty much looks like that.

Kim Kardashian is supposedly 5'3 (probably more like 5'2) and she's known for being with NBA players.

Look at 7'1 Shaq with an old gf of his

88BCAFDA 9D36 4542 8C04 47081F487E30 2525 000001E3D675DEEC

So because of shit like that, now all short foids believe they are quality material for pro basketball players and every tall Chad in the world.

ropefuel tbh

Btw, another brutal basketball mog:

7'0 Bynum elbows the shit out of 5'10 JJ Barea

Note (or cope): looks like the ball still went in the basket and JJ is still in the league while Bynum is done.... but still, mog nonetheless

Last edited:
What makes the mog even worse is that Dirk is already 40 years old while Isaiah is still in his 20s.

Also the commentators laughing and making fun of the obvious mog. That type of mocking is how an incel gets treated daily. Never taken seriously.

Basketball is legit the dumbest sport ever, I hate americanfags and their awful taste in sports.

I'm not a big fan of the heightpill

but holy shit that was brutal

Tom cruz, nuff said. Manlet + Chad face = foids

Listen to the commentators laugh. I'm not even a manlet but thats ragefuel.