Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 5'9 isnt manlet height

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-

Look at the comments, most woman say that the height they consider short is 5'6 and under. If you're at least 5'7 then you're GOOD. Unless you live in the Netherlands or some shit. You're fucking delusional if you think 5'9 and under is manlet height. There were only a few woman who they said that they considered that height short and they were 5'11-5'10.

We still have to exterminate tallfags (in GTA).

Ok is this supposed to be lifefuel for me? Yeah height isn't the reason i'm incel, but it would still massively boost my confidence if I was tallER
not disagreeing, height would be a boost for everyone here, but some people here are 5'10 and call themselves manlets and think they would be pussy slayers if they were 2 inches taller

Anyone above 5'6" (i.e. two inches taller than most women) can't call himself a manlet, it's an insult to real heightcels.

Also, studies reveal that the shorter you are the more vulnerable and paranoid you feel.
I think that applies for people who are 5'5 and under, can't imagine someone being 5'8 being paranoid and vulnerable when he's the average height

Yes it is manlet height

5'9 is essentially no different from being 5'2 ESPECIALLY in the United Cucks of America

fucking brutal. Also why does it say lithuania average height is lower than the united states? Maybe its not that brutal
Dnc about the average height. I am always the shortest nigger everywhere. Anyone who isn't my height can go kill themselves.

Yes it is manlet height

5'9 is essentially no different from being 5'2 ESPECIALLY in the United Cucks of America
lol 5,2 men would ran over a disabled kid in a wheelchair for a chance to be 5'9

>believing what women say
absolute state

I am 5'3, beyond over for me lol

Watch out or average height guys will complain about muh zoomer is 6'8
5-7-5'9 here are so annoying my dad is 5'8 he isn't short nor was ever considered

Yeah, it's so annoying when they're trying to convince us that they know our pain because "foids on tiktok videos and tinder are saying that man has to be 6'0 :soy:"

That's a shit take, its a huge difference. I used to be 5'7, and now i'm 5'9, even that has significantly improved how many people i am taller than.
Foids would treat you the same regardless because you arent 6'0

Yeah, it's so annoying when they're trying to convince us that they know our pain because "foids on tiktok videos and tinder are saying that man has to be 6'0 :soy:"
they dont realize that the whores on tik tok are rage baiting and that the whores on tinder are only on tinder because of their extreme high standards

yeah I should believe the guy with body dysmorphia who believes woman only want man who are 6 ft
Believe numbers and data. look at Tinder replies based on height. don't be willfully retarded, this is not binary

Believe numbers and data. look at Tinder replies based on height. don't be willfully retarded, this is not binary
less than 30% of woman use dating apps and not every woman who uses dating apps is on tinder and not every woman on tinder has her preference set on 6 ft. So I would approximately say that rhe woman who want a 6 ft guy are 10%?

less than 30% of woman use dating apps and not every woman is on tinder and not every woman on tinder has her preference set on 6 ft. So I would approximately say that rhe woman who want a 6 ft guy are 10%?
Not every woman is on Tinder, but what are you basing their preferences off of? Conjecture, that's what. Because you could argue Tinder can be used as a sample for most women's tastes. At this point you're just pulling numbers out of your ass. If you want to be an optimist, go ahead, but you're delusional.

they dont realize that the whores on tik tok are rage baiting and that the whores on tinder are only on tinder because of their extreme high standards
Yes. If someone is a chad few centimeter difference they barely can see from their eye level doesn't matter

Not every woman is on Tinder, but what are you basing their preferences off of? Conjecture, that's what.
basing it off the fact that most man would be incel if woman only wanted 6 ft tall guys. If you believe most man are incel then this conversation ends here because you're extremely delusional.
Because you could argue Tinder can be used as a sample for most women's tastes.
nope, because the woman who are on tinder are there because because they aren't successful at dating, which could be caused by their high standards. The average woman doesn't have a need for dating apps.
At this point you're just pulling numbers out of your ass. If you want to be an optimist, go ahead, but you're delusional.
Pulling what numbers are out of my ass?
here's the source for what I said earlier, only 27% of woman have EVER used a dating app their entire life.
If you're talking about me saying that only 10% of woman want a 6 ft guy, then, as I said, that's just an approximation I made based on how many woman use dating apps and how many of them want their partner to be 6 ft.

No height for your autism

No shit 5`9 isn`t short

Stupid foids have no idea what true 6'0 is

its short if your not chad

I guess 5'9" is kinda average for any none North European country. In Germany I see guys on average that are 181cm more or less. In Denmark and Holland the average is easly some cm's taller than Germany.

I see loads of immigrant Sand refugee manlets but the Sands born here are almost always taller than their Sand brethren than are fresh arrivals . The Sands born here average easly 180cm

Women regularly underestimate a man's height

A 5'9" man looks like he's 5'6" according to women
A 6'0" man looks like he is average 5'9" to women
Women don't know what these numbers mean

Look at the comments, most woman say that the height they consider short is 5'6 and under. If you're at least 5'7 then you're GOOD. Unless you live in the Netherlands or some shit. You're fucking delusional if you think 5'9 and under is manlet height. There were only a few woman who they said that they considered that height short and they were 5'11-5'10.

u guys are getting it mixed up with womens height standards vs the real height percentile

Who even said it was? That’s literally just average height.

I mean, that's passable for beta-buxxing. For getting real affection you need to be a head above her

Who even said it was? That’s literally just average height.

In young people (below 25) it's 180cm (5'11). Overall it's 5'10.

5'9 was always short. That was approximately the height of Hitler and he was already called short in his time.