Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'8 isn't short (discussion and advices on height)

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
Saying that you need to be 6 feet to be visible to women is dumb and 5'8 isn't manlet or short, just shortish or slightly below average. If you're 5'8 and people often say you're short, you most likely aren't actually 5'8 (unless you're on a country with tall people like the netherlands). The avg height in most 1st world countries is 5'9 to 5'10. And yeah that's average zoomer height, many people say zoomers are on avg 5'11 or 6'0, which is false except for some countries. For example, here in Spain the average height is 175-176cm, so 5'9 / 5'9.25. This would be my height ranking (when I say, for example, 6'3-6'4, I mean from 6'3.0 to 6'4.9):

6'5 or above - I'd say this is where negative returns start in both dating and life in general, but obviously it's better to be 6'7 than 5'7
6'1, 6'2, 6'3, 6'4 - very tall, huge advantage, it's almost impossible to be incel at this height
5'11, 6'0 - tall, big advantage, volcel territory unless you're very ugly
5'8 to 5'10 - average, height is not a big advantage or disadvantage
5'6, 5'7 - short / manlet, big disadvantage but if you're incel at this height it's not your only problem
5'4, 5'5 - very short / turbo manlet, this is where the real struggle begins, you need to compensate or it's pretty much over
5'3 or below - extremely short, holy shit I'm so sorry, your height will not only define your dating life but your life in general. it's life on extreme mode

Every inch you are below the average makes you exponentially less attractive, so the difference between 5'8 and 5'9 isn't big but between 5'4 and 5'5 it's massive. The shorter you go, the more each inch matters. On the taller side it's the opposite, the taller you are the less each inch matters, there's more difference between 5'11 and 6'0 than between 6'1 and 6'2. Also, in general being short is more of a disadvantage than being tall is an advantage.

I'd say the perfect height for dating and for life in general is 6'2 or 6'3. And if you are below the female average height (5'4 in most 1st world countries), you're fucked. I'm not gonna say it's 100% over because there are men that height with girlfriends, but man it's gonna be x50 times harder compared to avg height. Definitely consider leg lenthening even if proportions are a bit weird, it'll be life changing.

Keep in mind that most men lie about their height, I'd say on average 1.5 inches or even 2. You should do this too, add 1 inch or 1.5 to your height, both in real life and in dating apps, 2 is too noticeable I'd say. Also, I've noticed many men think they are taller than they actually are, so maybe they're 5'8, they think 5'9 and say 5'10 or 5'11. I thought I was 5'6 when I'm actually 5'5. Btw we lose about an inch of height during the day, if you measure yourself right after waking up and then again 2 hours later, you'll be about 1cm short, I'd say that's your real height. There are ways to reduce this shrinking to be slightly taller like drinking lots of water or hanging from a bar.

I'd recommend shoe lifts for anyone under 6'1, and if you're under 5'8 it's a must. 1 inch at least, 1.5 is probably sweet spot (wear ~1inch shoes which I believe is slightly more than the avg shoe, so ~2'5 footwear). 2 inch shoe lift is risky but you can try that too, specially in night clubs. I'll start wearing 1 inch shoe lifts always, and for parties, nightclubs, etc, 1.5-2 inches. Keep in mind that people won't notice a 1 inch difference, but 2 inches is definitely noticeable, so if you know you're going barefoot (if you go to the beach, for example), wear 1 inch shoe lift at most.

I think heightmaxxing, apart from shoe lifts and leg lenthening, is mostly cope, but I'll be 20 soon, late bloomer and I'm way shorter than my dad, so I'll do my research (it's either hope or rope). Also, my legs are kinda long for my torso, which is a signal you're not done growing.

6'5 is definitely not a negative, though perhaps there is a case for diminishing returns at about 6'6; the average height of the world has risen so it is quite above average, but not enough to make you an ogre or look deformed if you gymmaxx... :feelsjuice:

But 5'8 is below average in most of the West, therefore making you short; obviously not immediately incel-tier at all by any standards, and absolutely not at the same level of suffering as any turbomanlet, but still short enough to be rendered truecel if below LTN or even MTN in terms of face, depending on your specific geographical location. :feelssus:

Too many numbers tbh
And below 6' is considered by today's normies as short, data proves it.

imperial iz for cuckz
use metric

im 1.75m , wherez my white slavic whore?

6'5 is definitely not a negative, though perhaps there is a case for diminishing returns at about 6'6; the average height of the world has risen so it is quite above average, but not enough to make you an ogre or look deformed if you gymmaxx... :feelsjuice:

But 5'8 is below average in most of the West, therefore making you short; obviously not immediately incel-tier at all by any standards, and absolutely not at the same level of suffering as any turbomanlet, but still short enough to be rendered truecel if below LTN or even MTN in terms of face, depending on your specific geographical location. :feelssus:
I meant that 6'5 isn't ideal because 6'3 or 6'4 is better imo, so that'd be negative returns, but obviously it's an amazing height too. And yeah 5'8 is definitely below avg, but I'd say not short. I mean, at least in my country, if 5'8 is short, then 5'10.5 is tall, and nobody would say that

Saying that you need to be 6 feet to be visible to women is dumb and 5'8 isn't manlet or short, just shortish or slightly below average. If you're 5'8 and people often say you're short, you most likely aren't actually 5'8 (unless you're on a country with tall people like the netherlands). The avg height in most 1st world countries is 5'9 to 5'10. And yeah that's average zoomer height, many people say zoomers are on avg 5'11 or 6'0, which is false except for some countries. For example, here in Spain the average height is 175-176cm, so 5'9 / 5'9.25. This would be my height ranking (when I say, for example, 6'3-6'4, I mean from 6'3.0 to 6'4.9):

6'5 or above - I'd say this is where negative returns start in both dating and life in general, but obviously it's better to be 6'7 than 5'7
6'1, 6'2, 6'3, 6'4 - very tall, huge advantage, it's almost impossible to be incel at this height
5'6, 5'7 - short / manlet, big disadvantage but if you're incel at this height it's not your only problem
5'4, 5'5 - very short / turbo manlet, this is where the real struggle begins, you need to compensate or it's pretty much over
5'3 or below - extremely short, holy shit I'm so sorry, your height will not only define your dating life but your life in general. it's life on extreme mode

Every inch you are below the average makes you exponentially less attractive, so the difference between 5'8 and 5'9 isn't big but between 5'4 and 5'5 it's massive. The shorter you go, the more each inch matters. On the taller side it's the opposite, the taller you are the less each inch matters, there's more difference between 5'11 and 6'0 than between 6'1 and 6'2. Also, in general being short is more of a disadvantage than being tall is an advantage.

I'd say the perfect height for dating and for life in general is 6'2 or 6'3. And if you are below the female average height (5'4 in most 1st world countries), you're fucked. I'm not gonna say it's 100% over because there are men that height with girlfriends, but man it's gonna be x50 times harder compared to avg height. Definitely consider leg lenthening even if proportions are a bit weird, it'll be life changing.

Keep in mind that most men lie about their height, I'd say on average 1.5 inches or even 2. You should do this too, add 1 inch or 1.5 to your height, both in real life and in dating apps, 2 is too noticeable I'd say. Also, I've noticed many men think they are taller than they actually are, so maybe they're 5'8, they think 5'9 and say 5'10 or 5'11. I thought I was 5'6 when I'm actually 5'5. Btw we lose about an inch of height during the day, if you measure yourself right after waking up and then again 2 hours later, you'll be about 1cm short, I'd say that's your real height. There are ways to reduce this shrinking to be slightly taller like drinking lots of water or hanging from a bar.

I'd recommend shoe lifts for anyone under 6'1, and if you're under 5'8 it's a must. 1 inch at least, 1.5 is probably sweet spot (wear ~1inch shoes which I believe is slightly more than the avg shoe, so ~2'5 footwear). 2 inch shoe lift is risky but you can try that too, specially in night clubs. I'll start wearing 1 inch shoe lifts always, and for parties, nightclubs, etc, 1.5-2 inches. Keep in mind that people won't notice a 1 inch difference, but 2 inches is definitely noticeable, so if you know you're going barefoot (if you go to the beach, for example), wear 1 inch shoe lift at most.

I think heightmaxxing, apart from shoe lifts and leg lenthening, is mostly cope, but I'll be 20 soon, late bloomer and I'm way shorter than my dad, so I'll do my research (it's either hope or rope). Also, my legs are kinda long for my torso, which is a signal you're not done growing.
3803AB0C 76D8 4DBF BDC6 0717A2C95C96

So 85% or zoomers are short?
Objectively, no.
But for women today, yes.

e1ztyibue6m81.jpg
This graph is just an example but you see how brutal it is

I meant that 6'5 isn't ideal because 6'3 or 6'4 is better imo, so that'd be negative returns, but obviously it's an amazing height too. And yeah 5'8 is definitely below avg, but I'd say not short. I mean, at least in my country, if 5'8 is short, then 5'10.5 is tall, and nobody would say that
5'9-5'11 is usually around "average". :feelsjuice:

Anything under 6'1 is short

6'0 is the absolute minimum in Scandinavia.

Short is relative but if you are under 6' tall then women view you as short. For them below 6' means you're just about as tall as their 12-yo little brother

Short is relative but if you are under 6' tall then women view you as short. For them below 6' means you're just about as tall as their 12-yo little brother
what spending too much time on the internet does to a mf. If you're avg height (5'9), almost no woman will reject you for not being tall enough

cope, average zoomer is 6'6

what spending too much time on the internet does to a mf. If you're avg height (5'9), almost no woman will reject you for not being tall enough
Women reject men all the time for being under 6' tall. Its not my imagination either, giga coping if you think that doesn't happen constantly

Absolutely correct lad. Didn’t read but mods pls pin this thread just so all the “6’3” avg zoomer girl!!!!:soy::soy: faggots get mad

Women reject men all the time for being under 6' tall. Its not my imagination either, giga coping if you think that doesn't happen constantly
Almost no woman will reject a 5'11 man irl because of his height, or 5'10, unless she's tall

Coper. In my country almost every man is around 6 feet and thats all sluts want. I hate them all.

based as fuck.

It’s possible to get laid being a bit under 6’0, a lot of tall af guys cope with the blackpill imo

I'm 5'6 and would kill for two fuckin inches...

But guess what, even 5'8 is considered a manlet to foids and that alone is grounds for total exclusion.

Height is the most important factor to foids without a doubt. You can be rich and good looking at 5'8 but because you are 5'8, that alone is an absolute no to a lot of foids. You are not even in the game because you didn't meet a certain height.

This. I don't consider 5'8 short.

If you're under 6ft, you might as well be 6ft under.

I'd say it depends. If you're in a Scandinavian country, 5'8 is easily manlet. Parts of the US you'll be a manlet. I assume most users live in Europe or the US.

Cope. Its ovER if you are not at least 6'5

dating apps ≠ real life
Cope, all western young women have access to online dating apps so there's nothing to prevent them from having very high standards. :feelsjuice:
Cope, a lot of women said they would never date a guy below 6' even if he has a good face. :feelsjuice:
Example: (only watch the first 2 seconds)

Second example: (see how a 5'8 guy gets mostly poor ratings even with 10/10 face?)

lol i will try that too

did you get any money from them?
how thingz are for latinoz spicz there in the mother land ruzzia? iz it possible to ascend?

Average zoomer girl is 8'7. If you are not as tall as the Eiffel tower with a c0ck like the Tower of Pisa you are super-duper-ultra-Giga-Tera incel, impossible to be within 2 meters from a female.

Good post.

how thingz are for latinoz spicz there in the mother land ruzzia? iz it possible to ascend?
hmmmm
spics = latinos, right?

If you will actually move here.. say, whats your height? manlet. russians are quite tall nowadays

i will say the truth - i do not know. I am russian, i dont have any luck in all this - maybe you will be better

hmmmm
spics = latinos, right?

If you will actually move here.. say, whats your height? manlet. russians are quite tall nowadays

i will say the truth - i do not know. I am russian, i dont have any luck in all this - maybe you will be better
im a 1.75 m latino spic (spic is like saying chink or nigger) how do you call the slavic scum btw?

when i catfish thoze slavic hoez i alwayz say im 1.75m bc i have height insecuritiez

i also learned some phrases like

ya pod kaifom
ya kudriavi tbl niet
ya chiloviek ili ni chiloviek
cute kisska

DASHA
NASTYA

im a 1.75 m latino spic (spic is like saying chink or nigger) how do you call the slavic scum btw?

when i catfish thoze slavic hoez i alwayz say im 1.75m bc i have height insecuritiez

i also learned some phrases like

ya pod kaifom
ya kudriavi tbl niet
ya chiloviek ili ni chiloviek
cute kisska

View attachment 680419View attachment 680420
russian scum... hmmm lets say russnya - no, it is not affiliated with japan at any rate

i actually got some money from two chadfished dimwits