Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5'8-5'11 is the average height for men.

NoLifez

NoLifez

Banned
-
This seems to be a common misconception among Incels, they think 6'2+ is average when only 5% of the world is 6'2 or above.

Depends where you live.

Unfortunately, average is not enough for women.

YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA
1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw

Being average doesn't help when the foids can just go online and tell a +8 chad to come fuck them any time they want to.

“Top 20% or gtfo”
- what every foid thinks

But what is the average height among guys you're competing with for foids? That "official" average includes old people (who shrink with age), people who grew up when nutrition was bad and whose mothers smoked when they were pregnant.
And which foid wants "average" anyway?

View attachment 58246View attachment 58247
Being average doesn't help when the foids can just go online and tell a +8 chad to come fuck them any time they want to.

And this was before the real rise of tinder/hypergamy. It's probably something insane like 95% of males are below average now. The West will fall and burn to the ground. The path of destruction and ruin has been embarked on...

“Top 20% or gtfo”
- what every foid thinks
But what is the average height among guys you're competing with for foids? That "official" average includes old people (who shrink with age), people who grew up when nutrition was bad and whose mothers smoked when they were pregnant.
And which foid wants "average" anyway?

Girls can't tell the difference between 5'8 and 6'0

just a little life hack, they always overestimate height by like 2+ inches

The path of destruction and ruin has been embarked on...
Hopefully it happens within my lifespan, I want to sit on my porch and watch the world burn. I want to hear their wailings as I sit back and smile.

Who tf cares about average height when women want above average in everything.

I'm below average in the Netherlands.

*ATTENTION*
YOU ARE COPING!

You're 15 and in highschool from what I read about you. Go to college and you'll realize how pathetic you are to everyone else in height and looks. 5'10 is not average, people who are that height get mogged everyday
your account is obviously a larp , you're most likely some bluepill fag trying to "help the little incels retards cause I'm so nice!"

Last edited:
Maybe in Mexico it is, otherwise cope

well it varies country by country so it depends on the country whether you’re top 10% or not

*ATTENTION*
YOU ARE COPING!
You're 15 and in highschool from what I read about you. Go to college and you'll realize how pathetic you are to everyone else in height and looks

No need to be rude man, I'm just speaking off statistics

not for a short girl, they usually want a guy 6'2+ but can't tell the difference between an average and a tall guy

jUsT gO fOr sHoRt GiRLs bRo

Any girl can tell a 4" difference. Their reptile brains can unconsciously tell even a smaller difference.

Edit: oh ffs, I'm arguing with a 15 year old Halloweencel.

Yes, that's why those 5%-ers are the ones who are considered as proper "humans" by femshits.

Any girl can tell a 4" difference. Their reptile brains can unconsciously tell even a smaller difference.
It's not just physical height, it's also the status that comes to you and trickles down to her worthless ass from you reaching that magical 6 foot benchmark.

A lot of these roasties would reject a man who says he is 5 feet and 12 inches.

This seems to be a common misconception among Incels, they think 6'2+ is average when only 5% of the world is 6'2 or above.
No, everyone here knows that. Still that average height includes the elderly and dwarves. And the average height foids want is 6' at least.

Under 5'11 is midget status these days. Anywhere above 5'10 and you probably have to TRY to be incel except if you're Indian or facially deformed.

Whats the point of height if you have an ugly face unfuckable face.

average is somewhere in the 5 foot 10.5 range i estimate for young people where i live (UK), definitely not low as 5 foot 8

average is 6ft for college aged whites, jfl at being 5ft6 LMAO

1. World wide average is lower, because most people are asian! We do not live in Asia!
2. Average is not enough. Enough to ascend one day, but you will never be sexually attractive as an average guy!

6'2 is not average but it is closer to the foid ideal.
Where I live in northern Europe the average height for men is 6 feet reported but I think it's even higher irl. Definitely over for someone like me who gets mogged by every foid in heels(and by many even without).

Average X is lowered to a degree in order to improve social stability and to reduce poeple sui'ing

It's even shorter, people who are 6ft and up make up 20% of the population.

But average to foids is 6 foot 3 because everyone else is invisible

when will you stop posting low iq bullshit can you fuck off kid youre 15 go get out

Who tf cares about average height when women want above average in everything.
cope

Girls can't tell the difference between 5'8 and 6'0

just a little life hack, they always overestimate height by like 2+ inches
cope

It's even shorter, people who are 6ft and up make up 20% of the population.
and cope

it couldnt fucking matter less whats average or not mate. griles just want the BEST even if it un obtainable

DEPENDS
ON
YOUR
COUNTRY

https://incels.is/threads/hello-guys-in-what-height-are-you-considered-a-manlet.77835/

Edit: oh ffs, I'm arguing with a 15 year old Halloweencel.
OFC most girls can see the difference between a 5' 8" and a 6ft tall.

But most girls cannot see the difference between a 5' 11" and a LEGIT 6ft tall.

Thats why so many 5' 11" guys round up their height to 6ft when askeds.

Last edited: