Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'7'’ Black guy tinder matches and slays (50+ slays) - JBB is law

This has to be a joke. No way this guy would be getting these results he’s nothing close to the model looking ones
if this is true then it might not be over for me because i don’t look too much worse than this guy

blacks are most masculine, that raises smv of black men, lowers it among black women(relative to other women)
Wished someone would say this, black men, due to genetics and culture are the most masculine men in the United States.

Nigga this nigglet is 5/10 at best no way he gets any matches at all nowadays except for low tier beckies or divorced bbc fetish landwhales way past their prime

If he says he lives in Toronto then this is LARP for sure. I've never seen foids remotely this attractive there.

LARP or there's funny shit in Toronto's drinking water, dude would get no Tinder ass in America.

That's why Niggers are fakecels...:lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Blacks do it better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back