Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'7'’ Black guy tinder matches and slays (50+ slays) - JBB is law

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/AkS9T5dmKjk
Wheat Waffles rated this guy 4/10 and he banged hot white 20 year old girls, indian girls , asian girls. JBB is law. explain this blackcels?

@Incelius Savage

JBB is the truth

Face is everything, height means shit. But most of you retards still dont get it.

BBCpilled again :feelsrope:

blacks are most masculine, that raises smv of black men, lowers it among black women(relative to other women)

Exception; I doubt it could be replicated, especially in a place like SF, where even sub 5 foids have full access to 5'11 normies and have no need to settle for him. :feelswhat:

Exception; I doubt it could be replicated, especially in a place like SF, where even sub 5 foids have full access to 5'11 normies and have no need to settle for him. :feelswhat:
He lives in Toronto

I feel like this is a LARP. He's not incel of course, with NTmaxxing he can ascend but there's simply no way this nigger is slaying on Tinder.

I know I say jbb all the time but this is just crazy.Legit top tier Chads get this many matches on tinder.

A sub 5, 5’7 white guy could do this in Asia. Lesson here is for white guys to seamaxx to asian countries and for black guys to seamaxx to latin/white countries.

Rices and curries are fucked. No seamaxx options for them.

A sub 5, 5’7 white guy could do this in Asia. Lesson here is for white guys to seamaxx to asian countries and for black guys to seamaxx to latin/white countries.
Anyone from the west can slay in SEA, white/Arab/nigger/latino

But yea whites have slight advantage there ethnics must be HTN to slay there

Matches don’t mean screws and there’s no saying this guy even used his own pictures

It’s most likely fake

i want to rope if it is true

My younger (female) cousin is 5'7. She looks like a giant compared to me.

Just be bull is too brutal

You cant be incel if you have a BBC

Lool I always get ghosted on this dog shit app

black guys cannot accept the fact women don't want them because they are too prideful. He's straight up lying in the video it's obvious

Niggers are lucky bro,their ancestors suffered so now they are reaping the benefits.let them have their fun

Stormfrontcels seething. Here in Germany I rarely see a black guy without a hot girlfriend, even if he is normie (sometimes even sub 5).

Stormfrontcels seething. Here in Germany I rarely see a black guy without a hot girlfriend, even if he is normie (sometimes even sub 5).
are there any real men left in Germany ? You are single handedly the most cucked nation on earth no wonder your girls are dating foreigners Germans will soon become minority in their own country. Imagine living good luxurious life and not breeding Germans deserve it.

Those are ugly tramps with BBC fetish. Half of them are probably single mothers. They're white men's leftovers which us horny black men will gladly use as pump and dumps and dip if she gets pregnant.

Just watched the video. He didn't actually meet up with any of these foids JFL so how does this prove JBB?

cope harder. being BLACK AND NT = life

This has to be a joke. No way this guy would be getting these results he’s nothing close to the model looking ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back