Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 56 yo 2/10 megaroastie demands that men "step up their game" to fuck her

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Imagine slaving away at school for several years, working for decades afterwards building a career, going to the gym all the time, and ending up getting this foid's sloppy seventy-seconds. You're coping if you think this chick doesn't get laid constantly and can afford to be picky

I remember this roastie. She went on a lot of Tinder dates or something.

her pussy must look like dropped potato salad

Like watching a witch spoiled kid. The shitty thing is that this seems to be literally every woman on the internet.

Fucking Coldplay in the background

I like how it considers itself hot. You've got to be kidding me. Even for 56.

Is she trans?
No, 100% real(im sorry)

l

Last edited by a moderator:
2/10? Only fuckable 56 year old I've ever seen.

Imagine slaving away at school for several years, working for decades afterwards building a career, going to the gym all the time, and ending up getting this foid's sloppy seventy-seconds. You're coping if you think this chick doesn't get laid constantly and can afford to be picky

She sounds like a retard. What a whore. " I will fuck them". Lmao anymore than 1 lifelong partner is too much

umm yeah she's not fucking anything of quality. that's why she complains so much. she thinks by projecting value like she does in that demanding way, it'll raise her smv enough to attract chads, it won't.

just lol at her breaking her own marriage just to be a whore. this is her contact info if you want to fuck an old whore:

https://www.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/4562979.htm?cat=1

I'd fuck her to be honest.

JFL
one day this slut will wake up and realize she threw away her life and will die alone.

meanwhile we say that we just don't want a landwhale and everybody lose their fucking minds

A roastie in all rules

I love how when she's listing her "positive" traits she talks about being a mother, as if that's a good thing. It's amazing how delusional these women are.

Her ass is still pretty nice for her old age.

She removed the video. :lul:

B-b-but the wall!

What makes me rage even more is the fact there are probably 10000+ cucks who would agree to become her slave in a heartbeat. FUCK ITS SO OVER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JFL
one day this slut will wake up and realize she threw away her life and will die alone.
I doubt it. She honestly thinks she's too good for this world. Even when she's on her deathbed she'll still be talking shit about how guys her age need to "step up".

its over ldar time