Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'6 is the minimum height to be considered human by women

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
~90% of men are 5'6 or above in 1st world countries. If you're below 5'6 (bottom 10%), it's over. It doesn't matter if you're the perfect man in every other aspect (looks, muscles, money, status, game...), you're garbage to most women due to subhuman height genes

so more than 50% of men are subhuman just on height alone? cope
80 to 90% of all men are seen as trash by women. For women, dating and mate search is like diving into a landfill. Women see most men as disgusting sexual untouchables.

80 to 90% of all men are seen as trash by women. For women, dating and mate search is like diving into a landfill. Women see most men as disgusting sexual untouchables.
cope. are most men (80%) unattractive to women? yes, but that doesn't mean all those men are treated like garbage. the average man is unattractive to women but not subhuman, only incels (bottom 10-20% of men)

but that doesn't mean all those men are treated like garbage. the average man is unattractive to women but not subhuman, only incels (bottom 10-20% of men)
:lul: :lul: :lul: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

keep coping thinking most men are subhuman to not realize we're at the bottom
Most men aren't subhuman, but they're seen as subhuman by women.

Most men aren't subhuman, but they're seen as subhuman by women.
I disagree. women treat a normie x1000 better than you and me. yes, a chad is treated like a god but that doesn't mean women see normies as subhuman. in fact, there's more diference between being incel / subhuman and a normie than between normie and chad (just like there's more difference between 5'5 and 5'9 than between 5'9 and 6'1)

I disagree. women treat a normie x1000 better than you and me. yes, a chad is treated like a god but that doesn't mean women see normies as subhuman. in fact, there's more diference between being incel / subhuman and a normie than between normie and chad (just like there's more difference between 5'5 and 5'9 than between 5'9 and 6'1)
I agree. As for the thread, I'd say it's 5'7 though.

I agree. As for the thread, I'd say it's 5'7 though.
~17.5% of men are below 5'7, I don't think that many men are subhuman based on height alone. Also if you're 5'6 you can easily wear 1 inch shoe lifts to fake 5'7

To be seen as human, the minimum required is 5'7".
To be seen as attractive, the minimum standards are 6'0" + decent face + decent amount of money + being a piece of shit.

The rest is coping.

To be seen as attractive, the minimum standards are 6'0" + decent face + decent amount of money + being a piece of shit.

The rest is coping.
Case closed.

You need to be 6'10" 12inch penis and extremely muscular with greek god genetics otherwise women will consider you less than human.

The rest is coping.
Very based. Nuff said.

average is 5,8 anything lower and its maybe overr

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back