Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5’6-5’7 Youtuber getting 90% of girls numbers who he cold approaches.This proves face> height

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
Ok I know y’all are already tired of me and these threads about face and height but this video closed the deal.

Watch this dudes videos. Literally he gets any girls number. He can’t be anymore than 5’7. So I was wrong. Face> height. I apologize to all my 6’+ cels I’ve offended with my last thread dissing y’all.

Honestly it seems as if you’re 5’7+ you’re good.

A lot of youtubers already approach the people to be in the videos to act for the camera.

Still, you need it all. Height, face and frame. A model tier face can overcome a lack of height though, and 6'6'' lurch can run a niche height game.
Cope, his pranks are real reactions. He’s 5’6-5’7 and getting 80% of girls numbers he approach. That’s phenomenal

A lot of youtubers already approach the people to be in the videos to act for the camera.

Still, you need it all. Height, face and frame. A model tier face can overcome a lack of height though, and 6'6'' lurch can run a niche height game.
Based. Today's bare minimum is still a 8/10 face, 6'2 ft in height and roidmaxxed mesomorphic tier frame.

Based. Today's bare minimum is still a 8/10 face, 6'2 ft in height and roidmaxxed mesomorphic tier frame.
You’re literally looking over this video of an 8/10 5’6 getting 90% of these foids number

he is 5'8-5'9 got chad-tier psl and chad frame to compensate with his avg height

1. He lives in vegas, the holy grail of whores
2. He deletes most of the footage of his rejections so we don't know how many times he's been rejected

This also proves JBW
he is 5'8-5'9 got above avg psl and chad frame to compensate with his avg height
That height is not average... Stop coping. Anything below 5'11" - 6'1" range is manlet teir. Of course he still slays though because his face and race make up for it.

I don't know, it's not like he banged them anyway. Still it could be set up, some prank videos actually use random people to act in order to make the whole thing seem legit. And also most of them were roasties or ethnic foids so not that impressive.

This also proves JBW

That height is not average... Stop coping. Anything below 5'11" - 6'1" range is manlet teir. Of course he still slays though because his face and race make up for it.
5'8" Autistic Gymcel :feelsree:

lmao its fake you dunce

2. He deletes most of the footage of his rejections so we don't know how many times he's been rejected

Yeah. That reminds me of a trick pulled by magician David Blaine. He was stopping passerbys and tried to guess a number they were thinking of. He got some very convincing surprised reactions as he was guessing right. I'm pretty sure he just stopped like hundreds of people just to get a few correct guesses by sheer chance.

1. He lives in vegas, the holy grail of whores
JFL rejection rate is completely irrelevant when you still yield results.

A skilled basketball player who can shoot from any range can still miss shots. Retarded Cope.

its fucking setup you brainlets holy shit.

lmao its fake you dunce
Even if it is fake, he still approached them at some point to orchestrate the entire thing. Massive Fucking Cope.

That woman in the thumbnail. Damn.

JFL rejection rate is completely irrelevant when you still yield results.

A skilled basketball player who can shoot from any range can still miss shots. Retarded Cope.
If he was 6'0"+ he'd pull 10x more foids.

its your height thats why you are biased about it
Nope. 5'8" is manlet even for the jew inflated statistics. The real average height for young, United States, males is somewhere around 5'11" - 6'1". Jew elites fraud it to 5'9 1/2" so that there are more male worker drone slaves.

If he was 6'0"+ he'd pull 10x more foids.
Still irrelevant. He's good looking enough to yield positive results.

You think he worries about what he's losing out on for being a couple inches short of 6 feet? Lol

just be a youtuber bro

All of these videos are fake, they cant legally get all that monetized money using real people with a hidden camera, they people have to agree to it and sign that they agree to be on youtube, if they dont agree to it, they can be sued, these companies dont let themselves be open to being sued.

TDLR: its all setup/fake

I mean yeah unless you're like 5'2, you'll do fine with a nice face and body.

Cope, his pranks are real reactions. He’s 5’6-5’7 and getting 80% of girls numbers he approach. That’s phenomenal
>Believing PUA youtubers

holy fuck the state of you

A 10/10 face 5'5" guy getting more numbers than a 1/10 face 5'6" guy doesn't necessarily mean that face>height.

It matters what degree of difference you are looking at in these variables.

JUST LOL.

He is Vegas. Of course it is easier to meet people. LOL if you think most or any of these "numbers" go anywhere. You can tell just by the foid non-verbals that they are acting like they are dealing with a salesman not a Chad.

Cliffs: LOL also mass cold-approaching is cringe & autist

"height matters so much women want tall men"

I'm expected to believe as I walk past femoids fawning over men who I tower over and I'm 5'10, while the deciding factor is always face.

Ok I know y’all are already tired of me and these threads about face and height but this video closed the deal.

Watch this dudes videos. Literally he gets any girls number. He can’t be anymore than 5’7. So I was wrong. Face> height. I apologize to all my 6’+ cels I’ve offended with my last thread dissing y’all.

I cant watch these videos anymore. Even chad tier boys having to jump hoops while them uglynasty creatures just sit or stand there being privileged. I can't.

This also proves JBW

All of the women are white,how tf does this prove jbw :feelsseriously:

Yes because 1,70m (5'7") is the critical height:
UrEptZL

Fake, at 5'6-5'7, you can't just have a chad face, you have to have a giga chad face and BILLIONS in your bank account to even get a becky to look at you. If this was real, the cops would have been called and they would have beaten the manlet until he has severe brain damage, giving another man brain damage is one of the most masculine things you can do to impress foids by the way, foids love to see the weak and defenseless killed or wounded severely by men born with better skeletons.

Fake, at 5'6-5'7, you can't just have a chad face, you have to have a giga chad face and BILLIONS in your bank account to even get a becky to look at you. If this was real, the cops would have been called and they would have beaten the manlet until he has severe brain damage, giving another man brain damage is one of the most masculine things you can do to impress foids by the way, foids love to see the weak and defenseless killed or wounded severely by men born with better skeletons.
nigga are you retarded?

Be careful or speedytypingcel will rope.

#s don’t mean anything and girls never reply back unless you are chad

not one second, but what is with the girl in the thumbnail, did she leave home and forget to put on pants? what is this degeneracy

Doesn't even look that good.

For all you non-UScels, you gotta understand that this is Las Vegas.

Those femaloids are specifically going there to hook up with a Chad or Meeks. EVERY foid gets approached there, it means nothing to them. Of course they are just being polite while interacting with a non-Chad (above video). It is absolutely meaningless...dont' believe the video. Of course maybe this guy gets a one off (as one might after approaching 100s) but this edited video is garbage.

I've been to Vegas many times. Trust me...foids literally chase after the good-looking men like a pack of wolves. And the ratio of men to women is probably 3/1 or something including couples.

Cliffs: Hey Autists of the Forum...just pay attention to the body language of the foids...also It's Over.

Last edited:

Yes, women will still prefer a tall chad over an average height one. Studies have shown those who are taller are more respected

Could be staged/faked/cherrypicked but yeah, face>height.

All of these videos are fake, they cant legally get all that monetized money using real people with a hidden camera, they people have to agree to it and sign that they agree to be on youtube, if they dont agree to it, they can be sued, these companies dont let themselves be open to being sued.

TDLR: its all setup/fake

Lol. Youtube doesn't function like TV.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>. Height. Everyone should know this by now.
A 10/10 face 5'5" guy getting more numbers than a 1/10 face 5'6" guy doesn't necessarily mean that face>height.

It matters what degree of difference you are looking at in these variables.

10/10 face? lol.

Height is only a plus, if you're short but attractive, you can still pick up bitches

Limitlessexp has a very good face and wide frame, let's say the video is real for argument sake, he's no way 5'6 - 5'7, he's at least 5'9