Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5’6-5’7 Youtuber getting 90% of girls numbers who he cold approaches.This proves face> height

Height is only a plus, if you're short but attractive, you can still pick up bitches
Depends on how short though, if you're 5'5/5'6 i cam agree with you, but below that line you're really too short and will not het anything regardless of your face
Height is only a plus, if you're short but attractive, you can still pick up bitches
Depends on how short though, if you're 5'5/5'6 i cam agree with you, but below that line you're really too short and will not het anything regardless of your face

What do you think her Asian looksmatch is up to?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
This proves that most videos on youtube are fake af

This proves that most videos on youtube are fake af
You’re seriously 5’10 and complaining about height ? I wish I knew you irl so I could slap the fuck out you

I'm 5'6''. Having pretty good face (can show if rules of this forum are not forbidding me to do it) and still I am being rejected by all women. They want to feel save, they want to be the smaller one in the relationship. They want to feel protected. Short man jsut can't ensure all these things. They know it. We know it. It's over for shortcels. We are not just "hot" for foids. Tall means hot. Tall is associated with succes, attractivenes, intelligence, confidence. Short? The other way around of that. And it's sad.

You’re seriously 5’10 and complaining about height ? I wish I knew you irl so I could slap the fuck out you
I'm not complaining about my height tbh i'm just saying that the video is gay and fake

I'm 5'6''. Having pretty good face (can show if rules of this forum are not forbidding me to do it) and still I am being rejected by all women. They want to feel save, they want to be the smaller one in the relationship. They want to feel protected. Short man jsut can't ensure all these things. They know it. We know it. It's over for shortcels. We are not just "hot" for foids. Tall means hot. Tall is associated with succes, attractivenes, intelligence, confidence. Short? The other way around of that. And it's sad.
A good face? Yo everybody look at this fakecel!!! Fuck outta here

Face doesn't matter when you are this short. I am trying to make a relationship with women every two weeks all of them end up with rejection. When I ask them why all of them unwillingly but at least honestly tell me that I am too short for them, especially when these foids imagine themselves in high heels.
A good face? Yo everybody look at this fakecel!!! Fuck outta here

Just because you (as a male) rate other guys as not being ugly, and or being average, doesn’t mean they’re fakecel. Women rate average men who are not considered “attractive” as bad as they rate ugly men. Not being attractive doesn’t mean you’re ugly, or just means you’re unattractive as a man to women who have a massively inflated sense of what they consider to be attractive. I would be willing to bet that the majority of incels have unattractive faces, not flat out legitimate ugly faces.

Last edited:
You have no way to know if those are real reactions, or if he approached them beforehand to play it up for the camera and stage their reactions. You don't know how many women he approached, and how much footage he trimmed.
You can tell fake from real. Why on earth would he pay a girl to give him a number when he can ask another girl to give to him without paying? Chads don’t pay for numbers
Limitlessexp has a very good face and wide frame, let's say the video is real for argument sake, he's no way 5'6 - 5'7, he's at least 5'9
I agree he is 5’9.5 probably. He is a good height and has a good frame to make up for his lack of not being 6 ft tall

personality matters little these days, but limitlessexp is very funny and personable, with a quick witted humor. (Not that he needed it. Looks matters most, all day every day)

Last edited:
I skimmed through the video and it seems like every foid is either around his height or slightly shorter than him. Something like this wouldn't work if you were a turbo-manlet, most foids I meet are taller than me.

Face and height both matter.

This guy doesn't have an attractive face, but yet still fucks despite being homeless because he's a tallfag

This also proves JBW

That height is not average... Stop coping. Anything below 5'11" - 6'1" range is manlet teir. Of course he still slays though because his face and race make up for it.

Tis you who is coping. The heights last listed are average. The heights you listed are above average.

Yes because 1,70m (5'7") is the critical height:
View attachment 178653

it seems like 5'9~5'10 is the cut off based on your data, which makes sense (average height in the US)

Honestly it seems as if you’re 5’7+ you’re good.

5'7 is still too short in the West. hell, it's even hard for 5'7 asian guys in asia

i agree face > height, but you still have to be at least 5'9 or 5'10 in order for girls to consider you as sexually attractive

the other option is to have zac efron tier face, or extremely high social status

Last edited:
it seems like 5'9~5'10 is the cut off based on your data, which makes sense (average height in the US)
The cutoff for average height, not the cutoff for acceptable height.

Jfl and that's probably with a 10/10 face too. I wish i could disapear out of existence.
As you age, your face will become uglier much faster than your height will become shorter.

Little reminder.