Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 52 days, 12 hours, 52 minutes

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Original3

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_pajucxCTJ51r54kx1_500.gif

Zestos upcoming harem

I sincerely wish you well man!

Record your suicde on livestream when you don’t ascend in Japan.

Get that yerrow anime-uh pusshy, witeboiii, zesto-san

Good luck man, I hope you enjoy Japan.
がんばろう兄貴!

You'll feel extremely miserable when you find yourself lonely in a foreign city with no one to talk to and getting rejected by japanese women left and right. Japan is a rich country with intelligent people and norwood 0s. Only downside is japanese men tend to be a bit shorter, but that's it. What do you have to offer to japanese women? Seriously re-consider that trip. You'll end up banging a hooker there, why take unnecessary trips.

But GL, hope i'm wrong

Just play RE4 theory
Btw are u black? Xddd

I wish you luck dude.

God I really wish I could fuck the one on the right

Good luck man. But above all, remember not to overdo the weebing when you're talking to a legit East Asian girl. Have them know you appreciate anime as a hobby or interest and keep it at that level.

getting pumped br0?

IMG 7303

I won't be the one getting pumped.
Good luck man. But above all, remember not to overdo the weebing when you're talking to a legit East Asian girl. Have them know you appreciate anime as a hobby or interest and keep it at that level.

Mmm

Of course. My power level will remain well hiden.

I'll only raise it (just a little bit) if she talks about anything anime first, and even then never beyond what she brings up herself.

I figure if I ever manage an LTR mommygf I can weeb out all I want then, but in the beginning definitely flying under the radar (scouter).

Are you going by yourself?

I really hope you ascend there...

Yup, whole apartment to myself as well. I'll be there a month.
Even though I do not agree with your hypothesis.. there is no reason to dissuade you from going. Good luck.

RE4 was the last good RE game
Hope you ascent in nipponeseland bro

nice man. i really hope to go to japan next year. but only to travel, i dont think ill ascend there lmao. gl

nice man. i really hope to go to japan next year. but only to travel, i dont think ill ascend there lmao. gl

Yeah the main reason I'm going is as a tourist.

If I wanted to just ascend I'd go straight for Thailand or the Philippines.

I want to immerse myself in the culture.

@Zesto
Good luck, Bro ;). I hope the mods make an exception for you and allow you to report that you have managed to ascend, without banning you. Everyone here would be happy for you.

Yeah the main reason I'm going is as a tourist.

If I wanted to just ascend I'd go straight for Thailand or the Philippines.

I want to immerse myself in the culture.
ye japan looks so interesting... cant wait to go there to all the small towns and islands