Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazil: HPV affects 52% of young people; women are most affected

Kraken

Kraken

Banned
-
"According to the study, the highest prevalence is among women (63.2% compared to 36.8% among men). The data also show an anal HPV infection rate very similar to that in the genital region (58.6%)."

heres a link but obviously it is in portuguese:

brazil really is a national example of why race mixing is a terrible idea

brazil really is a national example of why race mixing is a terrible idea

"According to the study, the highest prevalence is among women (63.2% compared to 36.8% among men). The data also show an anal HPV infection rate very similar to that in the genital region (58.6%)."

heres a link but obviously it is in portuguese:
OFC its "Women most affected, Its a reason its called women and children first :feelskek:

Take a shower incel :foidSoy:

Good, let sexhavers suffER

The goveremnt offered free hpv vaccines a couple years ago in my country.

ofc as a non kike obeying goy i chose not to be vaccinated.

Ehh, it doesnt matter, since ill most likely never infect a foid.

I hope all foids going to develop Antibiotic resistant STDs that will be incurable by modern medicine i want them to suffer and die from success of being born with a wet hole between their legs the more they suffer the better i want to hear their screams as their nasty holes bleed them to death (in Left 4 Dead 2)

63.2% compared to 36.8% among men
63.2% foids fuck the Chads, chadlites and top tier normies, 27% can't find a gigachad god so they don't have sex with humans, 36.8% of men are from the list above while rest are incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back