Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'2 and 24 years single. I learned that loving yourself is the best kind of love

just fucking lol
I'll take it as a good fucking yes. My little Bambino. You and me we will make woman paralyzed and get the free cash we were destined to be born with. ( In super Mario 67)

I'll take it as a good fucking yes. My little Bambino. You and me we will make woman paralyzed and get the free cash we were destined to be born with. ( In super Mario 67)
It doesnt have to be so complicated. We just look for a good LL surgeon and kidnap his family. And if he doesnt comply and refuses to perform surgery for free we will behead his entire family in Red Dead 2

It doesnt have to be so complicated. We just look for a good LL surgeon and kidnap his family. And if he doesnt comply and refuses to perform surgery for free we will behead his entire family in Red Dead 2
see it wasn't that hard to be based? (In Mario bros nes.)

umm face>height xisters? Our response?
Shorter than the average woman, avg height chadlite still does well on dating apps.

this is why r/shortguys will always be better then r/short, because they say it as it is instead of making up these lies to make them feel better about themselves

this is why r/shortguys will always be better then r/short, because they say it as it is instead of making up these lies to make them feel better about themselves
I wouldn't say feel better aboy themselves. Like look at this guy. I can see the sadness in his eyes about how his own human race is a bunch of fucking savages that doesn't care about him because of the genitalia it was given and the fact he is only 5'2.

He's an incel in denial. Or at least a short man in denial. He should unhingemaxxx and blame everything on the human race except himself. It's freeing to be honest.

The best kind of love is the love that women feel for chads

Facemoggs me so hard though

Give him a foot of height and a positive canthal tilt for good measure and he literally goes on to lead an entirely fucking different life, he would probably be discussed on looksmax as some PSL god

I'm 5'5 but his face and skull brutally mog me

He would be much better off if he moved back to whatever spic country he's from, 5'2 is comically short in America.

i dont think hes a chad. i think hes like a very weak chadlite or strong htn. with a strong chadlite face, there will be a decent amount of decent women having ONS with him at least. with a legit chad face, hed be good to go, although not as good as if he were 5'7-5'8.

a 5'2 man in general is not capable of developing a chad face properly. think about it, when was the last time you saw a chad level face, let alone gigachad, on a 5'3 body? even 5'4? or a gigastacy's face on a 4'8-4'11 woman?

This guy would have been a solid chatlite if he was at least 5'10-5'11 and a chad if her was 6'0-6'4 with a bigger frame.

i dont think hes a chad. i think hes like a very weak chadlite or strong htn. with a strong chadlite face, there will be a decent amount of decent women having ONS with him at least. with a legit chad face, hed be good to go, although not as good as if he were 5'7-5'8.

a 5'2 man in general is not capable of developing a chad face properly. think about it, when was the last time you saw a chad level face, let alone gigachad, on a 5'3 body? even 5'4? or a gigastacy's face on a 4'8-4'11 woman?
Fair enough he has negative canthal tilt and the lower third could be wider but he is still very attractive, and even if those facial issues were fixed it would still be over for him, heightpill is a massive deal.

I dont think height would impact canthal tilt either.

Tragic, whole life ruined because of short femur bone

Tragic, whole life ruined because of short femur bone
In a corrected world short femur bones mean genetic correction. Pure godly hood

>the best type of love is the only one I can have because of muh heckin effort and purpose

Fuck off with the copes I hate this corny shit

Fair enough he has negative canthal tilt and the lower third could be wider but he is still very attractive, and even if those facial issues were fixed it would still be over for him, heightpill is a massive deal.

I dont think height would impact canthal tilt either.

hes not "very attractive" facially. that would be a strong chadlite or above

just looked at more of his pics. hes definitely like an entry level chadlite. there are definitely women that would want to suck his cock even at 5'2, albeit just not as many as if he were 5'8. thats a 6 inch difference which is quite substantial. fpr him, doing something like working out, joining clubs, "getting out there" would actually benefit him

Kek if he's 5'2 are all his family 5'5 max?
God felt mischeavous that day. Would've been a huge slayer even at 5'9
This, he could have been prettyboy chadriguez at 5'9.

just looked at more of his pics. hes definitely like an entry level chadlite. there are definitely women that would want to suck his cock even at 5'2, albeit just not as many as if he were 5'8. thats a 6 inch difference which is quite substantial. fpr him, doing something like working out, joining clubs, "getting out there" would actually benefit him
Women would need to have some specific fetish for fucking a short chadlite, 5'2 isnt even short, its goblin tier.

His face is appealing but its still over for him

Perfect example of height fucking you over hard, 5'2 is just brutal. He for sure would've been a slayer if he was at least 5'10 he's not a bad looking dude. He'd probably get tons of matches on dating apps for his face alone but once they'd find out about his height it's over.

The fact that he online posts for validation and even posted his face to be immortalized this way forever :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

Shortcel cope is so fucking funny to me, denying reality so hard jeez :feelsclown: 5'2 is absolutely brutal tho

Good if he’s genuinely happy on his own

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back