Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'10 = Manlet in Germany

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am 5'10 which is a size that even in the US would be above average. In Germany, however, it is now below average. Average used to be 5'10 but younger guys are taller so the average size is now about 5'11. And since women consider anything below the top 20 percent as manlet 5'10 is now clearly manlet in Germany.

So if you are 5'10 or below in Germany like me then it is officially OVER for you.

Think about me, 5'7 in the Netherlands.
It's over.

Hang out with St Hamudi and then you'll feel tall.

I am 5"11.6 yet feel like a manlet :feelsrope: its 6"4 or death and I am being serious

Move to areas with a lot of ethnics. You will able to mog them into oblivion.

First to Spain and Portugal and then to Asia.

I have been considering that too. Moneymaxxing and then moving to Portugal. Average size is 172 cm there for men so I would mog them + they are poorer so easier to buy copes and whores there.

I am 5'6 autist

Move to areas with a lot of ethnics. You will able to mog them into oblivion.

This is what I don't get. We just got 1 million Syrians here so you would expect the average size to do down as men over there are all manlets. But instead the average size goes up because young people get taller and taller.

I have been considering that too. Moneymaxxing and then moving to Portugal. Average size is 172 cm there for men so I would mog them + they are poorer so easier to buy copes and whores there.
FUCK YOU LEAVE MY PENINSULA ALONE ARYAN CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

5'10 = Manlet PERIOD in the West.

I am 5'10 which is a size that even in the US would be above average.
Cope

You go to Japan. There you can mog everybody with your body and dick size.
Ah well going to Japan is cope, I'm pretty hairy and Japanese females don't like that.
But maybe because I'm Western they won't care, I also have to learn Japanese and all that shit.
Going to Japan for me is kind of a cope but hey whatever.

Ah well going to Japan is cope, I'm pretty hairy and Japanese females don't like that.
But maybe because I'm Western they won't care, I also have to learn Japanese and all that shit.
Going to Japan for me is kind of a cope but hey whatever.

I wish they got rid of their fucking japanese fonts. How the fuck can they memorize 30.000 signs which have a different meaning depending on how you combine them. What fucking psychopath even came up with this crap?

How tall was the tallest Stacy you've ever seen?

Serious question, just curious
Hard to tell since the tallest was one in heels, over 6ft for sure.
I looked like a child next to her on the tram. Public transport is a bitch.

I wish they got rid of their fucking japanese fonts. How the fuck can they memorize 30.000 signs which have a different meaning depending on how you combine them. What fucking psychopath even came up with this crap?
Blame the Chinese for influencing their language. Those parasites!

How tall was the tallest Stacy you've ever seen?

Serious question, just curious

I have once seen a foid in the store that was easily 6'7. She was like two heads taller than me. I felt like one of those spiders...you know the ones that get eaten by their foids after sex.

Kek I'm 170 cm and literally feel like a child in most social situations, it's not that bad tho there's guy who works as a delivery man in my area who's like 160 cm I always feel bad for him when he delivers shit to me. He's also balding pretty hard and looks like Strielok from Stalker games.
Str

Cope. 5'10 you can get insoles and easily add an extra 2 inches. 5'10 with a good face is chad-light at least. With a giga face it's possible to be chad even.

Lmao, don't be lazy. Baby ricecels can figure it out, so can you. Typing out Chinese/Japanese characters is a bitch, though

6'=not enough for women in bulgaria

Cope. 5'10 you can get insoles and easily add an extra 2 inches. 5'10 with a good face is chad-light at least. With a giga face it's possible to be chad even.

No bro...YOU are coping.

I have once seen a foid in the store that was easily 6'7. She was like two heads taller than me. I felt like one of those spiders...you know the ones that get eaten by their foids after sex.

Did she look like a tranny? Would you fuck her?

Lmao, don't be lazy. Baby ricecels can figure it out, so can you. Typing out Chinese/Japanese characters is a bitch, though

I'd rather go to Portugal though. Their language is easier to learn.

How can Bulgarian foids be in a position to be so demanding?
I honestly don't know.People here are a lot taller,but it's still retarded.

I honestly don't know.People here are a lot taller,but it's still retarded.

Romanian foids mog Bulgarian foids tbh, I have never seen a Bulgarian Stacy ever.

5'6
it never began

Would definitely fuck her if she laid down or gave me a ladder.

Based. Men who wouldn't date taller foids are volcels, IMO. He'd also spare his sons from the fate of manletism.

He'd also spare his sons from the fate of manletism.

This is why I would prefer a taller foid. If I have a son then I want him to be tall. I do not want him to suffer like me. But at 38 as a KHHV I guess I do not need to worry about having children anymore anyway.

Says the ricecel.

Says the ricecel.

Lol.

Not gonna lie, an alphabet makes learning a language so much easier. My parents speak relatively broken English, but they turned me into a English native speaker by hiring a bunch of white people to tutor me on a daily basis, starting from when I was 4.

This is why I would prefer a taller foid. If I have a son then I want him to be tall. I do not want him to suffer like me. But at 38 as a KHHV I guess I do not need to worry about having children anymore anyway.

38 and KHHV? How do you deal with it? I'm exactly half your age and feel like I can't deal with life. I'm just limping along one day at a time.

In that case I'm a turbomanlet

Romanian foids mog Bulgarian foids tbh, I have never seen a Bulgarian Stacy ever.
Literally half the women here are Stacie's,where have you been looking?:dafuckfeels: