Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'10 = Manlet in Germany

My parents speak relatively broken English, but they turned me into a English native speaker by hiring a bunch of white people to tutor me on a daily basis, starting from when I was 4.
Richcel?
Richcel in Korean Dramas that has a bunch of tutors and a big house. :feelshmm:

Richcel?
Richcel in Korean Dramas that has a bunch of tutors and a big house. :feelshmm:

Lmao.

Property in Hong Kong and London is ridiculously expensive. I wish I had a big house, even upper-middle-classcels struggle in these two cities.

I get housemogged so badly by Americancels, $5 million USD in the Mid-Levels gets you enough space for a wardrobe.

Were they gypsies?

How can you tell if someone is a gypsy?

I am 5'6, life is a living hell.

I get heightmogged all the time here in germany but it doesnt bother me too much whats bothering me is the sheer amount of chads

Just wear lifts bruh

Maybe 5'10 is manlet but everyday I see guys that are 5'9-5'10 with cute girlfriends. So this is a cope.

Modern foids would consider a 6'5 dude manlet by 2019 standards

5'8" ugly faced framecel. Its over

Can confirm OP is right: while I have never been to Germany, I have been to Salzburg, Austria (not far from Germany) and I felt short at 5'10. Average is at least 5'11.5 in Austria, possibly 6ft0 for young men.

I've always wanted to learn Russian
Russian is pretty easy and fun to learn, you should be able to speak it with confidence in a couple of months

5'10" is manlet everywhere. The so-called average takes into account guys who havn't finished growing an elderly people who have shrunk.

The average for breeding-age men (your competition) is closer to 6'0"-6'1"

5'10" is manlet everywhere. The so-called average takes into account guys who havn't finished growing an elderly people who have shrunk.

The average for breeding-age men (your competition) is closer to 6'0"-6'1"
fuck FUCK! Its over. Give it another 20 years and the stacy chad hypergamy selective breeding process will be churning out 6'5+ as average

fuck FUCK! Its over. Give it another 20 years and the stacy chad hypergamy selective breeding process will be churning out 6'5+ as average
It gets worse, typically below-average men don't go out knowing they'll get turbomoged

on the battlefield (clubs, campus, bars etc) the average gets pushed up EVEN FURTHER

It gets worse, typically below-average men don't go out knowing they'll get turbomoged

on the battlefield (clubs, campus, bars etc) the average gets pushed up EVEN FURTHER
Nature is brutal, but we also must remember there are no manmade laws in nature so if below average have truly had enough.. all im saying is theyll start to get real hungry.