Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'1 blackcel/ricecel r/short mod with his taller 8/10 coalburner wife

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
rkqqdv1bzig11.jpg

Holy shit that dude looks legitimately 3 feet tall. IDK if it's the angle of the photo or what

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

JFL at this garden gnome bluepilled cuck

Without all that makeup she's objectively 3.5/10

one of the comments:
Side by side with his beautiful Amazonian wife and kids. Our mighty mod has proven that you can accomplish anything as a short man by taking down your goals!
And when life gave him lemons, do you think he just logged on to Reddit to complain??? No! He literally kicked those lemons in the face and yelled "YAKIMA!"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

lifefuel for @IronMike and major copelord @Bronzehawkattack ?

comeon guys thats demetrious johnson one of the best pound for pound fighters in the ufc he mmamaxxed

:feelsrope:The his is going to suffer manletism

Manlets such as I are subhuman 99% of sperm banks deny manlets

lifefuel for @IronMike and major copelord @Bronzehawkattack ?
Probably uber confident and makes more than 60k a year. Big ups for this guy for finding a wife against all odds

Kek at all the jealouscels here hating on him. At least be happy for someone who escaped inceldom for whatever reason. Idiots.

Just more proof for face>everything else

His face is alright.

Mogs me

Decent-looking black guy with status, no real surprise.

I want a Stacy like that

Still looks ridiculous. Manlets never win.

Isn't he one of the top UFC fighters? Legit of one the best of all time?

Tfw you will never be a 5'1" slayer because you are too tall

Apparently he is 5’3

Jfl at DJ's stubby legs in that suit. At least he MMAmaxxed and statusmaxxed. He might also have a BBC.

Here's what /r/short's 5'1 mod Bikerfag actually looks like, DJ mogs him:

hxiGjSK_d.jpg

Blackcel is volcel

if you actually say demetrious johnson looks good, i have a chance of being a chad then

lmfao a MMA boxer is a mod on r/Short?

The JBB coppers are clutching at straws here just lol. I can find pics of ugly men with average looking girls. So I guess looks theory is destroyed too. JFL

Why do people scour the Internet for anomalies? Statistical anomalies do nothing to help our discussions or research.

One guy in the middle of nowhere broke all odds; the stars in the sky aligned for him, but this does not mean the stars in the sky will align for any of us. Lottery winners also have the stars in the sky align for them, are we to be so stupid as to start playing the lottery in hopes of winning? Forget it.

Manlets just need to hold out for a unicorn with a gnome fetish

Goes to show that blacks can’t be incel

Demetrious Johnson is 5'3 but one of the top fighters in UFC. He was like the longest reigning champion or something.

I hope he dumps her and she's stuck with the Mulatto kids. Then nobody will want her nor her little pick-a-nannies.

Last edited:
Why does a BBC with a gf mod r/short? He should be banned, if you can get a gf you dont get to complain about being short

Damn dude good for him, gives me hope at 5'7".

That guy is Demetrius Johnson 5'3" one of the top MMA fighters.
She got with him when he was making peanuts and wasn't shit, even now no one cares to watch his fights. So it wasn't status.

She has a weird niche fetish like that one french slut presenter that got with the little goblin looking french comedian.

It's like the male feeders that like big fat pig women.
Also THIS^^^

Last edited:
That isn't bikerbats, that's Demetrius Johnson.

Just be one of the best P4P MMA fighters of all time bro!
That's an MMA fighter? Post says it's a mod of a reddit. IDK who to believe but I rescind my comment if he is an MMA fighter.