Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 50 years ago japanese writer Yukio Mishima committed seppuku to denounce the westernization of Japan

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
he may not want world domination but nips wanted this or at least be at top of social ladder which was setted by anglos

there was one quote about this some but can't find it out
generally asians thought that they owned a world but then they were btfo by europeans and it fused their inferiority complex mixed with superiority one

do you know what exactly did hitler promise japan would happen should they win the war?
hitler's "honorary aryan" shit obviously wasn't meant to be taken at face value, and just the fact that japan wasn't white is enough to know that germany will betray them at one point or another.

and japan was the last one hanging on after the rest of their allies fell. for some reason they really felt that they had to keep going because they were afraid of exactly what happened, demilitarization and westernization. and losing that war completely destroyed their pride and masculinity and asians are now just little helper cucks to the whites, which is why blacks hate them so much.

do you know what exactly did hitler promise japan would happen should they win the war?
hitler's "honorary aryan" shit obviously wasn't meant to be taken at face value, and just the fact that japan wasn't white is enough to know that germany will betray them at one point or another.

and japan was the last one hanging on after the rest of their allies fell. for some reason they really felt that they had to keep going because they were afraid of exactly what happened, demilitarization and westernization. and losing that war completely destroyed their pride and masculinity and asians are now just little helper cucks to the whites, which is why blacks hate them so much.
no blacks hate anybody either
a) steal their victim complex
b) any ethnicity that has higher income

what i learned that curries and flips have highest income in us, and as for demilitarization you are right, but westernization ? either you are blind to fact that japan was already westernized before war and that was reason for their win and saying that 'muuhhh they wanted on their own terms' it doesn't work, either they enjoy fruits of west or they can have their pride and also they can enjoy shooting with bows
also nips formed ally with anglos to cuck russia, so it wasn't that they were innocent

also why you are defending them ? you are korean and dunno if you like what nips did it to korea

what i learned that curries and flips have highest income in us, and as for demilitarization you are right, but westernization ? either you are blind to fact that japan was already westernized before war and that was reason for their win and saying that 'muuhhh they wanted on their own terms' it doesn't work, either they enjoy fruits of west or they can have their pride and also they can enjoy shooting with bows
also nips formed ally with anglos to cuck russia, so it wasn't that they were innocent

also why you are defending them ? you are korean and dunno if you like what nips did it to korea
Are you kike?

they also hate white worshiping ethnics like noodlewhores and ricemen who see whites as gods and kiss their ass every action they take. asians being the "model minority" is a big part of why blacks look down upon asians so much.
the way business is conducted in japan changed drastically after they lost the war. they weren't an entirely capitalistic society at that point and soon they began enacting laws that protected corporations over everything in the name of free trade. yeah, it eventually happens, but working for 50 years under an alien system will of course create a culture shock that feminizes the country, leading them to create anime and stop respecting their own military might. that's a big problem with japan these days. and look at how well china is doing rn.
and korea was occupied by japan at the time, and this time they were cucked by the US and USSR instead of japan, which is even worse, since the occupation is on racial terms rather than simply nationalistic. wwii was awful for asia.

the rift between korea and japan are on national terms, not racial.
you only need to go back a little in time to see that japs, chinks, and gooks descended from the same people.
living in the west, i can't afford the luxury of having hate for people simply of a different nationality but the same race. if i was in korea, i could do this, but other races see these people as all the same. it's difficult for me even to pinpoint who is jap, chinese, or korean, so i don't see the point of hating japan for this.

the way business is conducted in japan changed drastically after they lost the war. they weren't an entirely capitalistic society at that point and soon they began enacting laws that protected corporations over everything in the name of free trade. yeah, it eventually happens, but working for 50 years under an alien system will of course create a culture shock that feminizes the country, leading them to create anime and stop respecting their own military might. that's a big problem with japan these days. and look at how well china is doing rn.
and korea was occupied by japan at the time, and this time they were cucked by the US and USSR instead of japan, which is even worse, since the occupation is on racial terms rather than simply nationalistic. wwii was awful for asia.
...and you have anime av also
the rift between korea and japan are on national terms, not racial.
you only need to go back a little in time to see that japs, chinks, and gooks descended from the same people.
living in the west, i can't afford the luxury of having hate for people simply of a different nationality but the same race. if i was in korea, i could do this, but other races see these people as all the same. it's difficult for me even to pinpoint who is jap, chinese, or korean, so i don't see the point of hating japan for this.
So you are racial nationalist in the end ? doesn't suprise me honestly, cause you are american korean not korean living in korea
in reality there no such thing as asian brotherhood just like there no such thing as black brotherhood or white one
wh*te dogs like @BummerDrummer believe in racial nationalism just like you cause they in multiracial shitholes and such ones there no such thing as nation, just race
i have some bad news for you but many japanese don't like you cause you are korean and i would even say that they don't consider as same race as you, just like germanics often don't consider slavs to be white

and i'm not even nationalist, cause any idenitity is simply for incresing your reproductive chances or needing a enemy

@your personality

...and you have anime av also
:yes:

So you are racial nationalist in the end ? doesn't suprise me honestly, cause you are american korean not korean living in korea
squabbles between nations of the same race are a luxury of states that are comprised of a single people. it's a joke if brits hate irishmen, for example, since the genetic code and phenotypes are so close to the eye no one can discern the difference.

in reality there no such thing as asian brotherhood just like there no such thing as black brotherhood or white one
wh*te dogs like @BummerDrummer believe in racial nationalism just like you cause they in multiracial shitholes and such ones there no such thing as nation, just race
people get along better with people who look like them.

i have some bad news for you but many japanese don't like you cause you are korean and i would even say that they don't consider as same race as you, just like germanics often don't consider slavs to be white
i'm aware of this. japan was having a propaganda campaign during the occupation that korean were really japanese due to shared ancestry, and that was the given reason for koreans to change their names to japanese ones and learn the language, being indistinguishable and naturalized. of course, it would be very cucked for koreans to give in to this and the justification for koreans hating japs is easy. they can't be subsumed by japan. admitting that koreans and japanese are the same people, given the constraints of the propaganda japan was making, would be tantamount to giving up their koreanness and assuming japanesenese, rather than simply agreeing "we are the same people." the other way around is more complicated and plays out in arguing who owns certain islands and who invented kendo and sushi. this is very petty, imo, and one reason why there is no asian brotherhood. and there is certainly more of a white brotherhood and black brotherhood than asian, at least in the west.

and i'm not even nationalist, cause any idenitity is simply for incresing your reproductive chances or needing a enemy

@your personality
this identity delimits the definition of miscegenation as well, since japanese and chinese women are not alien to the eye or even genetically, though they may be in petty nationalistic hatred. if i had the chance to reproduce with a jap or a chinese foid, i would take it in an instant.

Last edited:
Samuri are gay. They lost the coolness fight to Knights. Cool thread through

you call anime as fall of mighty japan and you watch anime, you are hypocrite
squabbles between nations of the same race are a luxury of states that are comprised of a single people. it's a joke if brits hate irishmen, for example, since the genetic code and phenotypes are so close to the eye no one can discern the difference.
it's not a joke, since brits viewed them as white negroes and subhuman but if you want to lie to yourself then go on
people get along better with people who look like them.
agree, but it would change if you moved to korea, cause in US you feel closer to other asians which is understable, but if you lived around koreans you would view japanese and chinese just like you now view blacks, white
i'm aware of this. japan was having a propaganda campaign during the occupation that korean were really japanese due to shared ancestry, and that was the given reason for koreans to change their names to japanese ones and learn the language, being indistinguishable and naturalized. of course, it would be very cucked for koreans to give in to this and the justification for koreans hating japs is easy. they can't be subsumed by japan. admitting that koreans and japanese are the same people, given the constraints of the propaganda japan was making, would be tantamount to giving up their koreanness and assuming japanesenese, rather than simply agreeing "we are the same people." the other way around is more complicated and plays out in arguing who owns certain islands and who invented kendo and sushi. this is very petty, imo, and one reason why there is no asian brotherhood. and there is certainly more of a white brotherhood and black brotherhood than asian, at least in the west.
glad that you are aware
this identity delimits the definition of miscegenation as well, since japanese and chinese women are not alien to the eye or even genetically, though they may be in petty nationalistic hatred. if i had the chance to reproduce with a jap or a chinese foid, i would take it in an instant.
didn't talked about miscegenation so don't care

it's not a joke, since brits viewed them as white negroes and subhuman but if you want to lie to yourself then go on

agree, but it would change if you moved to korea, cause in US you feel closer to other asians which is understable, but if you lived around koreans you would view japanese and chinese just like you now view blacks, white

glad that you are aware

didn't talked about miscegenation so don't care
That was a highly informed retort. I am guessing you're Asian?

it's impossible not to be a hypocrite in every area of your life.
yeah, maybe. idk. there must be another example i can use to demonstrate this better.

glad that you are aware
ok, do you notice how on this forum, people say this guy is white, this guy is black. but then they refer to rice as individual nationalities, such as korean, chinese, japanese? don't you see how there is a bit of a difference? it would be better if there was solidarity, imo.

Coulda fooled me! How are things going over there?
awful honestly i fear for future of my country in current state of globalization of the world ( also for europe, cause i want europe to be strong and indepedent from burgerland or chinks ), foids are coping everything from us zoomers like degeneracy, tik tok, leftoids 63 types of gender, blm, kpop, anime ( and not good ones, mostly mainstream shits like jojo or naruto )

btw for anti thesis for what thread says but there more and more asianization of zoomer culture, i'm myself anime fan ( don't care about kpop ), but slowly see death of european, western civilization, now foids talks about anime and kpop and treat of chinks is bigger and bigger
also economic situation is awful due to covid, country hates passionetely current ruling cuckservatives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back