Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 50 Year Old Jestermaxxed Ricecel Kidnapped & Murdered after Geomaxxing in Colombia

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

"An American comedian and activist was abducted and fatally stabbed over a dozen times by a group of men after going on a date with a woman he met online while on vacation in Colombia.

Tou Ger Xiong, 50, an Asian-American living in Minnesota was on vacation in the South American country when his heartbreaking demise occurred.

Xiong arrived in Medellín on Nov. 29 with the plan to spend the holiday season with family, before he came into contact with a woman he met on social media.

He had planned to meet the mystery woman on Dec. 10 but was attacked and kidnapped by a group of men.

At around 7 p.m. local time, the comedian had called a friend in Colombia saying the men demanded $2,000 (8 million Colombian Pesos) in cash for his release, according to local newspaper El Colombiano.

Xiong also told his friend, who filed the police report, that he was being “held at gunpoint,” according to KSTP.

Hours earlier, police were at the apartment Xiong had been staying at because a woman was taking items from the residence, and ran off before police could arrest her, officials told the outlet.

Xiong’s body was found lying in the La Corcovado ravine with over a dozen stab wounds and multiple bruises caused by an apparent fall from over 60 feet, according to the El Colombiano.

Local law enforcement confirmed the suspects murdered Xiong before a payment was made, and an investigation was opened to determine if Xiong’s death was caused because of an attempted escape.

One of the suspected captors had already been apprehended, according to Xiong’s brother.

“They found some clothes, blood, you know, on the bag, and they were able to confiscate that and apprehend one of the suspects,” Eh Xiong told KSTP.

Eh Xiong says he hasn’t fully grasped the reality that his brother died.

“It’s kind of funny how I don’t even feel like he’s really gone yet. Right? I feel like at any moment now he could be knocking on the door,” he said.

Xiong linked his ancestry to the Hmong people, an indigenous group from East and Southeast Asia and was the valedictorian at Humboldt High School.

He was born in Laos in 1973, while his father was working with the CIA before fleeing to a refugee camp in Thailand to escape the Laos communist takeover in 1975.

He then immigrated to St. Paul in 1992, according to his website.

The comedian would “share his personal stories across the country to build cultural competency and address racial discrimination,” the Bush Foundation said when Xiong was named a 2019 fellow.

“This is a heartbreaking tragedy. Tou Ger was an incredible person who was constantly working to uplift his community,” US Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn) said in a statement to KSTP.

“My office is in contact with Tou Ger’s family and the embassy in Colombia as they work to bring his body back to Minnesota. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones during this difficult time.”

This will be the only thing he will be remembered for. Tragic

I'd much rather be wiped off the face of the Earth without a trace.

@SlayerSlayer I got new avis for you

"An American comedian and activist was abducted and fatally stabbed over a dozen times by a group of men after going on a date with a woman he met online while on vacation in Colombia.

Tou Ger Xiong, 50, an Asian-American living in Minnesota was on vacation in the South American country when his heartbreaking demise occurred.

Xiong arrived in Medellín on Nov. 29 with the plan to spend the holiday season with family, before he came into contact with a woman he met on social media.

He had planned to meet the mystery woman on Dec. 10 but was attacked and kidnapped by a group of men.

At around 7 p.m. local time, the comedian had called a friend in Colombia saying the men demanded $2,000 (8 million Colombian Pesos) in cash for his release, according to local newspaper El Colombiano.

Xiong also told his friend, who filed the police report, that he was being “held at gunpoint,” according to KSTP.

Hours earlier, police were at the apartment Xiong had been staying at because a woman was taking items from the residence, and ran off before police could arrest her, officials told the outlet.

View attachment 994504

View attachment 994509

View attachment 994521

Xiong’s body was found lying in the La Corcovado ravine with over a dozen stab wounds and multiple bruises caused by an apparent fall from over 60 feet, according to the El Colombiano.

Local law enforcement confirmed the suspects murdered Xiong before a payment was made, and an investigation was opened to determine if Xiong’s death was caused because of an attempted escape.

One of the suspected captors had already been apprehended, according to Xiong’s brother.

“They found some clothes, blood, you know, on the bag, and they were able to confiscate that and apprehend one of the suspects,” Eh Xiong told KSTP.

“It’s kind of funny how I don’t even feel like he’s really gone yet. Right? I feel like at any moment now he could be knocking on the door,” he said.

Xiong linked his ancestry to the Hmong people, an indigenous group from East and Southeast Asia and was the valedictorian at Humboldt High School.

He was born in Laos in 1973, while his father was working with the CIA before fleeing to a refugee camp in Thailand to escape the Laos communist takeover in 1975.

The comedian would “share his personal stories across the country to build cultural competency and address racial discrimination,” the Bush Foundation said when Xiong was named a 2019 fellow.

“This is a heartbreaking tragedy. Tou Ger was an incredible person who was constantly working to uplift his community,” US Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn) said in a statement to KSTP.

“My office is in contact with Tou Ger’s family and the embassy in Colombia as they work to bring his body back to Minnesota. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones during this difficult time.”

jfl, the blackpill woulda saved him

he really thought he could get ass in the middle of some irrelevant country

Last edited:

This will be the only thing he will be remembered for. Tragic

I'd much rather be wiped off the face of the Earth without a trace.

he my have been murdered, but he RAPED the entire audience with that performance

He looks like the kind of retard to do this. I remember another young ricecel also got murdered in colombia recently after getting drugged by a hooker. The thing is obviously SEAmaxxing doesn't work for short jungle gooks like him, so they have to go to gangcrime infested shitholes in South America or Eastern Europe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVe0F96uk2M

Oh fuck this guy married a BLONDE TALLER THAN HIM several years ago. There's no way a failed comedian loser makes much so it couldn't have been a betabuxxing. I suppose they divorced

2023 12 13 16 09 57 Tou Ger Xiong  Andrea Bennett Dream Wedding   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

DIVORCE RAPE CONFIRMED

Last edited:
Based tbh. Those women and the thugs around them...a lot of them just drug, rob and kill these "passport bros" that invade their country cuz they can't get their own women.

Surely this 50 year old moneymaxxing gook didn't think he was genuinely desired??? The bluepill kills man

>govt connections
>Fighting racial discrimination

:feelskek:

Nothing of value was lost.

if it was a foid that video would have at least over a half million views, but when it comes to men the video has 6k views see how much society doesn't give a fuck about men

Silly Asian you should know geomaxing is for white men and white men only

if it was a foid that video would have at least over a half million views, but when it comes to men the video has 6k views see how much society doesn't give a fuck about men
Very true. Some soytuber would make a documentary about it

These South American gangs are fucking ruthless.

Dumbass should've stuck to SEA instead.

View attachment 994504

View attachment 994509

View attachment 994521

May he rest in peace

this is why even attempting to get your dick wet by practical means (via passport broing) is embarrassing. It's almost better to die a virgin in obscurity than to humiliate yourself on American's Got Talent, and then get murdered by spics in Colombia on a failed passport bro trip.

I want to have sex with big tiddy Colombian hooker.

My curry blood gives me 50% chances to successfully detect obvious scams.

Can we also talk about how he tried to be a good person? This is why I only focus on earning more money for myself and not being a "good guy". This world is too evil to care about how good you are. The best thing you can do is try to become rich and powerful and that's it. "No good deed goes unpunished" ...

I feel sad that im laughing at this

Everyday there's more and more proof that blackpill = saves lives

Absolutely brutal.

There's tons of stories of sexpats getting robbed and killed in south america and this ricecel ignored it all. Not to mention the numerous warnings from the US embassy

ignorance is bliss sometimes but a lot of the times it literally gets you killed

colombians, tremendous killers

Forget Colombia and go to SEA

He should have played it safe in Thailand. Lol

Poor guy. Also I can’t imagine getting to 50 being alone, and having it so bad you have to try to date in another country. I’m guessing he had connections with other people and families from Laos who were in the US. :feelsbadman: I feel for this guy.

Poor guy. Also I can’t imagine getting to 50 being alone, and having it so bad you have to try to date in another country. I’m guessing he had connections with other people and families from Laos who were in the US. :feelsbadman: I feel for this guy.
Should have geomaxxed to Laos instead where it was safer with foids of similar race and he even had family connections.The bluepill kills:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back