Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'0 bald mixed indian/chinese giga trucel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Besides women have more than enough money these days. They don't need to put up with subhumans.

Its true women really only want money for enough food, shelter, heat, clothing. Which is provided for free by our governments even if she has no job.

Since her survival needs are provided for already she can focus on her carnal pleasures & desires. Which is for Chads & especially dangerous & violent Chads.

I think I mog him
he should be on severe gov buxx with such a stature and shit set of genes

Besides women have more than enough money these days. They don't need to put up with subhumans.
Unless you're making 7 figures or at least a good 6 figures (not just 100k) or you have crazy assets like a huge house, women don't care.
Holy fucking fuck. How can you take that shit and not go ER?! :reeeeee:
It angers me but it also makes me cringe. Muh frame, muh ammo

Holy shit, saving this. This is so blackpilled from the first hand. Legit redpill faggots getting destroyed by facts and logic

Holy shit, saving this. This is so blackpilled from the first hand. Legit redpill faggots getting destroyed by facts and logic
Notice how in every thread when OP tells redpillcopers "would you like to be 5ft0, balding and chinese/indian" they ALL dodge it, most of them don't even dare to reply.

Notice how in every thread when OP tells redpillcopers "would you like to be 5ft0, balding and chinese/indian" they ALL dodge it, most of them don't even dare to reply.
Yes man fucking lol at redpilled alpha gamer autists tbh.

Yes man fucking lol at redpilled alpha gamer autists tbh.
I really wish there was some sort of magic trick to make them live in OP's body for a year. It would destroy every single one of them mentally.

The universe aligned this trucel's star dust 6 billion years ago to state that it's OVER

Truly, the truest of cels.