Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 5+ years of mewing for nothing

pcell

pcell

Victim of mouthbreathing
-
All it did was raise my hyoid, I gained absolutely ZERO mm of chin projection and I still have a flat maxilla
no chin for 5'9 anyway :feelskek: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

>Unironically took advice from a gaymaxx meme
Well... hopefully those 5 years have been eventful enough, while you meeeowww like a retard.
~Don´t expect sympaTHY from moi.

All it did was raise my hyoid, I gained absolutely ZERO mm of chin projection and I still have a flat maxilla
no chin for 5'9 anyway :feelskek: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
How old were you when you started?

Mewing has little to no effect on your facial structure after your early twenties.
There are teenagers who became Jaw moggers because they started young, the earlier you start the better

Mewing believers should be banned on sight, easy way of getting rid of 2 digits IQ peoples.

Mewing is literally a position fix nothing to do with pushing a jaw forward. If you wanted genuine results you should’ve done chin tucks, chewed gum or lean maxxed. All mewing transformations are basically stuff like that

Mewing just prevents you from looking worse. Don’t expect huge improvements. I started mewing in 2016 and it did nothing for me except maybe have a less recessed chin